[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on women anons, tell me why they dont deserve any trust.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0540.jpg (239KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
239KB, 750x1060px
Red pill me on women anons, tell me why they dont deserve any trust.
>>
File: skr18.jpg (234KB, 1199x430px) Image search: [Google]
skr18.jpg
234KB, 1199x430px
>>38631959
They don't think/act on their behalf, it's always based on what other girls say/think or how'd they react if certain event would occur
Because of this a woman can end an long term relantionship and still say "i've never loved you". it's true, she never loved you because she chose you with social status in mind, not personal preferences or love.

TL;DR women are lying wastes of skin that should never be taken seriously

also Sun Ken Rock is top tier mango, good taste.
>>
>>38631959
fuck um, care for them, love them but for gods sake dont get into a legally binding relationship with them

>love dies anon...its simply a truth of the universe
>>
I really think they might be psychopaths
>>
>>38632083
>jewbaby
>>
>>38632083

Holy shit, op here this is savage i need more, i was turning into a beta.
>>
>>38632005
>love
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38631959
Hypergamy doesnt care.Bitches be cray cray.Embrace this brave new world.Use them and be used, never compromise but enjoy the spoils of this war
>>
>>38632083
wtf is a jewbaby and what is the butch at the pic has anything to do with the story?
>>
>>38632237
unnironicaly saying, the very meaning of "love" has been so distorted by women that we are forced to beleive sexual attraction is love, when in truth most of us will NEVER find true love

think of it this way:for true love to be real, we'd have to have the perfect match, and what is between you and this perfect person? the fucking world itself
they could literaly be on the other side of the planet, or maybe a girl you thought was so beautiful on the bus but couldn't work the courage to talk to her, or even you've already meet each other but there were too many variables to make it work
because of this we lie to ourselves, saying that just because that girl over there has a nice body, or that her hobbies are to your liking, it's love.

the point is: there are almost 10 billion motherfuckers on this planet, what makes you think you can find one specific person?
>>
File: 144444485.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
144444485.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>38631959

fuck off you retard. all you have to do is talk to one woman in your life or observe one relationship to know everything you need to know.
>>
File: 1494413391473.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1494413391473.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>38632333
nice trips phaggotto
here's a free (you)
>>
because they are MEANIES and won't let me put my DINGLEBERRY inside their COODOODOOOOOOOOOOO WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Because they`re simply not human beings.
>>
>>38632333
Trips don't lie.

Oriii
>>
>>38631959
here's a redpill for you:
There are some nice women in the world, you just don't deserve them
>>
File: 1394438314889.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1394438314889.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>38633401
>tfw no gf who lets me stick my dingleberry in her coodoodoo
>>
>No shame outside of her group
>no loyalty at all
>no honor
>no word is anything but warm air in the breeze to her
They are just build that way, showing any trust is alike vulnerable to them, and they DESPISE vulnerable men at the hindbrain.

Some few smarter male-thinking ones might be capable of overruling those instinct, but that mostly means they are somewhat fucked in the head too. Case for the chase of the elusive fembot right there, but good luck with making a keeper out of one of those.
Most are as afraid of relationships and getting chad-ed over as any bot is of a clubslut.
>>
>>38631959
Because they don't think like men at all and society can play them like puppets
The most simple explanation i found was
>Take a situation causing a strong emotional response
>A man will focus on the situation to solve the emotion
>A woman will focus on the emotion to solve the situation

They also cannot love like men/as expected by them. Men will either see the truth that women love the combo status/money/looks OR they will expect women to love them as their mother, with uncondittional love. This love can only be given by a female to her offsprings, not to another man.

Also you need to talk to them like childs or they get bored easily. They don't process data as easily and require a simple explanation that their imagination can fill with their ideals and preconceptions.
>>
>>38632005
Women are known to ''rewrite history'' as a coping method, they will use ''never/always'' negatively as a way to convince themselves that they needed to leave that person.
>>
>>38635998
>This love can only be given by a female to her offsprings
They have been know to project that love onto other targets at times.

So you can either go for domming her like a little girl, or dissolve yourself in her child replacement fantasy. Seems we need to change to fetish games to grab on something like a perpetual "love" between people these days.
>>
No loyalty at all. A great example of this are the women who slept with invading Nazi soldiers during World War II. Rather than show some allegiance to the country that raised them and gave them everything, so many women simply slept with the enemy because they represented power and strength. Women are like this in every regard, constantly looking for the next bigger thing to jump on, without a care in the world for whom they step on to get there.
>>
>>38631959
Women cannot feel love towards another human beign, with the exception of their children, and sometimes not even that. Also, their perception of love is not the same, for them love is only a mean to an end.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.