[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: nhk01-09.jpg (89KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
nhk01-09.jpg
89KB, 704x400px
Any NEETS here? How long have you been one? Why have you decided to be a NEET? How long do you plan on being a NEET?
>almost a month since /neet/
>living in my mother's basement
>>
1 month? Kek.

Since 2004 here.

I don't look the part though, because I'm well groomed, and /fit/.
>>
>>38631266
How do you pass your time as a NEET?
>>
2 years here, but it's going to be over soon.

Just help around home, don't ask for money too frequently, don't get into arguments and try to reduce smoking and drinking to a minimum.

After 5-6 months, try to apply for some jobs but don't put too much effort into it, nobody is going to pick you but your family will know you've tried, also get neetbux if you can (i couldn't)

Also don't play online garbage and get /fit/ like that anon said.
>>
>>38631351
I seriously thought of going /fa/, but instead I got /fat/, I could probably go for /fit/, but only physically, I can't be mentally /fit/ while being a shut in NEET.

I don't play video games anymore, basically I just stay at home doing very little things, though recently I more and more into drawing, still basic skills, but at least something to pass my free time.
>>
>>38631351
how do i acquire neetbux?
>>
I've been one since mid-May when I graduated college. I decided to because I'm too scared to find a job. I plan on being one until next month when I start looking for a job (a got a trip coming up soon so it's kinda pointless to start now IMO).
>>
28 here been neet for three years. Worked 3 years before that then was neet 5 years before that. Going back to work soon hopefully, neet life isn't that great desu it gets old and depressing. I developed an obsessive anxiety disorder due to the sheer amount of free time. The first few yeArs when I was younger and stayed drunk stoned and playing video games every day were pretty comfy tho. I always will look back at those days fondly but it's time to move on
>>
File: 1497898123245.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1497898123245.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
Around 8 years since i dropped out of highschool.
Been running away from school until they finnaly kicked me. Mommy moved me to adult school but it didnt work well. Took me 5 years to finish hs and i changed adult school once. I didnt do final exams tho so i cant go to collegue. Ive been neet for 4 years since then. I cured my social phobia like 1 year ago and have been looking for work.
Im saving for Nime pillow.
>>
File: 1112387633646382998.jpg (52KB, 1029x637px) Image search: [Google]
1112387633646382998.jpg
52KB, 1029x637px
>any neets here

You shouldn't be saying that. There should ONLY be neets here as it's a requirement for being a robot. By saying what you said you have basically accepted that non robots are here
>>
9 year neet
had neetbux sporadically, but currently on it for medical reasons (ie the easiest to get away with doin' nothing with)
from when i was 17 and dropped outta hs I've done nothing but play vidya and sit in my room
>>
File: 1482396471705.jpg (178KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1482396471705.jpg
178KB, 627x749px
I can't live the NEET life sadly, I tried once and just couldn't understand how anyone can do that. But I think working does good for me, it keeps all the negative thinking and feelings away from me, because I'm tired, occupied, or both while there. Just working leave no time for me to do anything, such is life for me unfortunately.
>>
>>38632182
its sad that making money for someone else's business is considered a normal healthy and even desirable lifestyle
i can't comprehend it why have we been jewed into thinking that money will make us happy?
>>
>>38632182
Not even a neet but how fucking cucked do you have to be to believe this shit?
>>
>>38632182
I don't understand how someone could be the type of person to come onto 4chan/r9k and yet still be the type of person to have that Norrie-attitude towards work......

>I can't live the NEET life sadly, I tried once and just couldn't understand how anyone can do that.

Seriously? Do you understand how NORMIE you sound?
>>
File: efrtre.jpg (65KB, 736x639px) Image search: [Google]
efrtre.jpg
65KB, 736x639px
>How long have you been one?
since dropping out of school at 17. 24 now.

>Why have you decided to be a NEET?
it wasn't a decision, anxiety and antisocial tendencies prevent me from being productive in the workplace

>How long do you plan on being a NEET?
indefinitely. eventually i'll get NEETbux
>>
>>38631351
>also get neetbux if you can (i couldn't)

what did you try to tell them?

also, you can try more than once. it helps to get a lawyer and actually be diagnosed with things
>>
>yes
>10+
>mental illness

I'm probably going to stop soon. I've finally come to terms with being gay and with that my illness has almost completely vanished. I'm currently on grindr looking for a FWB and moving on from there. I don't want to be a neet forever :( but it's 100% manageable. IE : you can literally do what ever you want with your time.
>>
>>38631219
2 months, but before that just over 2 years (I had a job for 6 weeks to try and break out of NEEThood, but it didn't work too well)
Because I couldn't stand my job and I'm an extremely anxious person who hates leaving the house
I'm actually quite optimistic that I'll find a sustainable job in the future. I know a lot of NEETs are quite hopeless about their future prospects, but I hate my life and I've had a few jobs before, so I think it's just a case of finding a job that makes me not want to kill myself on a daily basis.
>>
>>38631219
8 years now, dropped out of high school at 16.
Didn't decide to be NEET, it just happened because of the mental illness meme.
Until life makes me stop, not on NEETbucks so it'll come sooner than most, I hope.
>>
>>38632248
I dislike money, but I need to pay bills, I understand it's fucked up, what can I do?
>>38632297
>Cucked
You need to understand what that means first.

I just work for the sake of working and being kept busy.
>>38632522
>Normie
>implying I even speak to anyone at work

I keep to myself, get my stuff done and all. After I come back from work I just get on the computer and play games or watch some shows.
>>
>>38631219
10 years+ with on and off with schools
I didn't choose the NEET life, NEET life chose me, dropped out of school and all went to shit from there
Trying to finish my education next month, the papers ill get from that school are worth less than toilet paper though so probably stuck with NEET lifestyle
Good thing is i was born into a neat country, i live in a 2 bedrooms apartment with about 55m2 space all by myself, after bills im left with about 200e cash per month

Bad side is im stuck as jobless because i live in a city full of schools and every fucker around the country come here to study and they fall in love with the place so they stay, so the job market is very bad, so many interns, temps etc that a guy with 10 years gap in CV can only be employed through connections which i have none

I spend my days watching anime, playing vidya, drinking and smoking weed, im still content because at least i don't have to work a shitty minimum wage job to make a living

I have about 3 friends i drink with occassionally, im stuck like this for the rest of my life unless i manage to make connections which is highly unlikely because im socially retarded IRL
>>
>>38632826
I had a friend like you (mental illness high school dropout) and not even joking, she became a trans girl (trap) and stared dating a waifu tier girl 5 years older than her with a stable job ;) as a lesbian lmao
>>
>>38632992
That's some funny shit, good for her.
>>
>>38632916
damn, what country anon? i'm guessing somewhere like germany
>>
Yeah, i'm a filthy NEET.

>How long?
This has been the longest stretch, it's been nearly a year since i've been unemployed. Before that was nearly another year.

>Why did you decide...?
Didn't decide to, i'd work if I could. Hell, had been working since 16. Had my own 1bdrm apt at 18-20. A lot of shit went down from late 20 into 21, been finding work off/on and only working a few months, weeks, days, or hours. Gonna turn 24 here in the next week.

In the process of getting on disability right now for a combination of spinal injury (1 herniated, 10 bulging discs), inflammatory arthritis (been an issue for nearly 10 years), bipolar (mixed and rapid-cycling), panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (both including social anxiety and agoraphobia), literal PTSD, etc etc.

Would be easier to just take advantage of someone like most women, isn't in me though
>>
>>38633058
Close enough, in Europe anyway, we don't need anymore immigrants though those fuckers are plaguing this place like cockroaches, every 5th person you see is a immigrant
The Asian immigrants are cool though, they get the cultural vibe of the place and don't act obnoxiously or loud, anything with a tan tends to reek of cologne and shout in the bus / stores etc though so those fuckers can burn in hell
>>
I'm trying to get some disability for depression and anxiety. Both are legitimate, but not medically diagnosed. I just want to get enough money to fix my fucked up teeth. Which are the cause for my NEETness.

I applied online, got a packet of extra info to fill out in the mail, and now they scheduled a mental exam for me in a 2 weeks. I'm hopeful but I've heard it's not likely people get accepted their first time, let alone for depression and anxiety.

Going to try my best to be a complete loser during the exam.
>>
>>38633165
I'm this anon >>38633127

They may deny you. They denied me with years of medical documentation. Everything is properly diagnosed, and even with the physical issues as well as mental, I was denied. That is a very real possibility. The more you embrace that fact, and try to plan ahead, the better it will be in the case that you are rejected. I don't know how it works, if it varies state to state or not (Also am not sure of where you are, sorry for assuming). but the system is reaaal fucky because of people that like to abuse it - as can be observed here on r9k.

Wishing the best of luck for you either way
>>
File: this plane is going down.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
this plane is going down.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>38631219
hey, mind if i update you guys using this thread?

like i said, it could take a week, it's been less than a week and i should only take a few more days.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.