[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CGqegXTU8AA6M9j.jpg-large.jpg (115KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CGqegXTU8AA6M9j.jpg-large.jpg
115KB, 819x1024px
Freshmen here what are some steps I should take to avoid any regrets once im done with highschool
>>
Do you mean highschool freshman or uni/college freshman?
>>
>>38631122
>Keep interaction with females to a minimum unless one of them clearly is interested (which is unlikely seeing as you're here)
>Don't waste your time going to parties. Study your fucking ass off and take all the hard classes, the next four years will shape your future to a large degree
>School dances are overrated and awkward as fuck. Avoid them, even prom
>Keep your head down and just plow through it, college is much better
>>
>Don't become alcoholic
>Don't let your budding alcoholism destroy your chances with that cute, innocent blonde girl
>Don't start thinking about her even more when she spills her cereal all over the floor because she made eye contact with you
>Don't ask your friend to see if she thinks you're cute (she'll say that you're an 8/10)

>Don't take 22 shots at a party, ask her to drive you home with all of her stacy friends in the car, almost throw up in her car, and act surprised when she never wants to talk to you again and probably never will for the rest of college
>Don't become alcoholic

Avoid these mistakes, and you should be fine, desu. Also, avoid cheap hot dogs, and if you have a roommate that steals your shit, get out of there sooner rather than later. I lost a $75 piece of university property and a really nice pair of headphones to that bastard

t. rising sophomore
>>
>>38631122
Get banned for being underaged
>>
>>38631531
At least he's not being a sperg
>>
Stay out of drugs, i got suspened for 3 days for buying a pot brownie on campus. Almost got kicked out of the engineering program at my school.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 294x171px
what do I do if my mom is always forcing me to go outside (she thinks you're fucking mentally challenged if you try to avoid social contact)
>>
>>38631122
Start socializing on day 1 and try to make as many friends as possible ASAP
>>
File: blach_.jpg (138KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
blach_.jpg
138KB, 1200x843px
>>38631122
>find about 1-2 close friends
>do whatever it takes to keep them unless they get into drugs/are toxic/are turbonorman
>realize that anyone that you are afraid of is not your friend
>realize that even the few friends you have are not really needed
>don't let people trample over you.
Learn to tell people to fuck off at least thirty different (polite) ways
If Zach ever tries to intimidate you, just break his fucking nose (sorry got a little personal there but you get the idea)
Hs is basically middle school with more freedom and more people. The outcome depends on what you do with that extra time.
>>
>>38631122
Study hard

Get a good nights sleep, even when your friends stay up

Try to make friends, be friendly and kind to everyone, but also be assertive and not a pushover

If you fall in love act on it.

Last but not least, get off this site. There's a lot of irony, false "red pills", and a bad attitude. You're likely too immature to sort out the good from the bad/not take it seriously.

T.robot successful in everything but romance
>>
>>38631849
>get your own apartment
>feels good to do whatever now.
>After a while realise you have nothing, no contacts and no future

That's why she does it.
>>
>>38631898
>false "red pills"
Which ones?
>>
>>38631849
You really should try to go find people to talk to who are more sucessful than you. 4chan is a 'do as I say not as I do' kind of place. Most people on here will try to keep you from falling into the traps that led us here. As one of those people, I tell you to leave this place and never come back.
>>
You have two-three weeks to find friends because otherwise you'll be excluded from their groups.
If you find a girl you're attracted to - engage and ask her out even in slightly autistic fashion.
If you dont like roommates - move out. It's better to save your health than live in constant war-zone.
Join a club. Any club.
t. a person who graduated from uni
>>
>>38631913
All women are whores (some are alright, but it's not the ones r9k idealize as pure. pretty "Stacy" girls with good upbringings are the okay ones)

2d>3D over consumption and obsession with anime/other media ruins lives

Any extreme political theory shilling. Don't want to trigger any poltards or sjws but politics are not for kids except as observers. Just learn to understand and don't get involved until you can vote.
>>
>>38632030
I guess being ignorant to truth is one way of handling things...
>>
>>38632030
>pretty "Stacy" girls with good upbringings are the okay ones
Yet they're rare as unicorns. Sadly they still treat robots like shit.
I agree on the rest, that escapism is hurtful.
>>
>>38631857
This. If you don't do it on day one you might as well give up at that point. Once all the social groups are made good luck ever getting into any of them. Don't ever be seen alone or acting alone for extended periods of time because then everyone and I mean everyone will start giving you weird looks and never take you seriously.
>>
>>38631122
If you have to ask and genuinely fear it, it's already too late. You will regret it all and be miserable.
Buy a gun and go hunting one day.
You won't ever regret HS that way :)
>>
>>38632059
>neo nazi/shareblue this assblasted
Man the fact that he's a kid on r9k means his life is shitty enough without any outside interference.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.