[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have a incredibly inflated ego

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (116KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
116KB, 640x818px
>tfw you have a incredibly inflated ego
>>
File: fuckyoupepe.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoupepe.png
31KB, 300x250px
>tfw no replies
how's your ego now faggot?
>>
*an
Grammar is important, OP.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>38631090
I don't need any replies nigga i'll even sage my own thread
>>
How did you get that way? I am the same. It's basically psychosis but I mean who knows, maybe the world is my oyster and will guide me to the glories of the infinite, to uncharted seas and unfinished work. Happened for some people, in the Bible anyway, like that guy who became second in command in Egypt or whatever lol. But how does the world work? I should understand and appreciate it, but I do not, I just want it to open its vag for me and so on. C'est la vie.
>>
>>38631163
no balls do it pussy
not like anyone cares about your dumbass thread anways
>>
>>38631172
It's called law of attraction. It's become real mainstream and watered up but basically the universe or "infinite spirit" will give you whatever you truly desire. It sounds like bullshit but it's worked for me in some ways. YouTube is your best source of information on the topic.
>inb4 oh well if law of attraction is true then I should become rich overnight or famous overnight

No, it works within reason. It's impossible for the world to work that way 99.99% of the time, the law of attraction is a slow work of energy that manifests your life into what you want it to be.
>>
>>38631298
thats bs and everyone knows it
>>
>>38631251
Just did it fag
Whaddya think about that, huh?
>>
>>38631298
Yep I'm interested in learning that stuff. I know a scant bit of information about how the universe reacts to our will or desire based on certain religious documents, but not enough to have an ability to practicalize it. From what I gather it depends heavily on beliefs/faith and the essence of your thoughts, your thinking process, but I won't bore you with the details. I read a lot of it from Conversations with God.
>>
>>38631384
good job now no one else will have to see your shitty thread
>>
i've started to work out again and my 6/10 meh body is like an 8.5/10 hard body
not much i can do about this busted face.. but it feels good to feel strong & healthy again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.