[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this MGTOW shit just a meme or is something actually going on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: ifI4445.png (732KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ifI4445.png
732KB, 640x920px
is this MGTOW shit just a meme or is something actually going on?
>>
>>38631052
Little bit of column A, little bit of column B my dude.
>>
>>38631052
This must be a fucking fake b8 no one could expect someone to work instead of living on welfare like me
>>
>>38631068

so a bunch of dudes who voluntarily not get laid are actually effecting social change?
>>
>>38631052
protip its incel hissy fit where they use propaganda to try to trick women into sleeping with ugly dudes its not working
>>
>>38631083
Not even a micron as much as they'd like to, but they are obviously doing SOMETHING because they still exist and are large enough to be heard. Only one in a million people have to listen and it's a success for them.
>>
>>38631052
Dating is way too hard. I'd rather just chill at home, drink a beer, wank off and play video games. Much easier.
>>
>>38631217
then what are the women going to do?
>>
>>38631232
date chad like they've been doing? they wouldn't date me even if I went outside or whatever
>>
>>38631052
Now that I've created some ragebait for /r9k/ I have a hard time believing this is real.
>>
MGTOW is a bunch of guys who pretend like they are "so over women" yet still spend most of their time obsessing over them. They are like that kid that runs away from home for attention, and in reality he's just hiding in the shed behind the house listening to see if his parents get sad that he's gone cause he just wants proof that he's loved and wanted around after all.

I know they are phonies because I'm somebody who has for a long time made peace with living alone. I'm 27 and I've known since I was in high school that I could never have a relationship due to my deep seated problems. So I see these guys strutting around like what they're doing is some kind of achievement, and they're so quick to rub it in the faces of women, it just strikes me as so obviously fake and put on to satisfy their fragile egos.
>>
>>38631446
This guy gets it. If you actually gave up on women, you wouldn't spend all your time talking about them. I've given up on any prospects of ever having a relationship at the ripe old age of 22. I'm 24 now and I've found solace in my hobbies. I've accepted my situation and I'm not even spiteful because I wouldn't be able to give the emotional support a woman would need in a relationship anyway, nor am I attractive enough to have sex with as a casual fling, so the only next logical step is to move on, go about my life, and enjoy it the best I can while I can.
>>
File: 1411854211153.webm (1MB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
1411854211153.webm
1MB, 1216x570px
>>38631052
MGTOW is an elitist-backed divide and conquer program. It's just like what feminism has become: a bogus sociopolitical identity that is literally marketed to the public for the explicit purpose of sewing conflict and division between men and women. It's exactly what feminism was, but for men.

>>38631446
This is also correct
>>
>>38631606
>24
>woe is me it's too late
Stop. Just get your shit together, work hard, and you'll figure it out, man. Don't hate yourself for being awkward and not knowing what to do. You'll get it in time. It's not that hard. You only need to find one woman you get along with. Just one. Unless you're deformed or literally retarded or something, someone is out there waiting for you to get your life together and take the initiative with her. There's plenty of fish.
>>
what's the point in going MGTOW when I have a 0 percent chance of getting laid already
>>
File: 1501052310261.jpg (85KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
1501052310261.jpg
85KB, 1024x568px
>>38631747
>It's exactly what feminism was, but for men.
Can you find me some documentation where MGTOW specifically mentions wants to be women? Shouldn't be too hard to find evidence for this claim if it's just like feminism.
>>
>>38631747
>It's exactly what feminism was, but for men.
My eyes are open. We need MGTOW to allow men to have jobs and to vote!
>>
>>38631232
Hang themselves
>>
File: 1499132671533.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1499132671533.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38631870
Now this is a post I can get behind.
>>
The point >>>>>>>>>
Your heads 0 0

>>38631838
>>38631855
>>
>>38631785
Some people do not want a relationship. Some people are happier alone. I find it supremely ironic that I have to explain this in a MGTOW thread considering that's what their whole "movement" is supposed to be about. Yet so many of them can't seem to imagine being happy without a woman in their life.
>>
>>38631606
I'm the same way senpai. The MGTOW guys are trying to compensate for the fact that no one wants them, I'm complacent in my unwantedness.
>>
File: noWomenRights.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
noWomenRights.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>38631900
If MGTOW is undeniably like feminism, these men would be fighting for rights. What you seem to be implying is that because feminists hate men, MGTOW also hates women. Indifference to women =! Hate. I'll ask again. Provide evidence that MGTOW is the same as feminism with verifiable proof that this is the case. That would mean MGTOW wants to be the same as women which was the purpose of feminism (to become men). I'll wait for evidence deary :^)
>>
>>38632007
Feminism is for ugly hambeasts and childless old crones. MGTOW is for beta losers and bitter ex husbands who married by thinking with their dick.
>>
>>38632017
>MGTOW also hates women
This is undeniably the case, and if you think otherwise, you're probably deluded. Anybody who spends any time talking with Manchildren Goying (((Their))) Own Way can see there's barge loads of anger and resentment motivating their "political activism."

>I'll wait for evidence deary :^)
^Here's some evidence that MGTOW are a bunch of faggots, though.
>>
>>38632104
>This is undeniably the case, and if you think otherwise, you're probably deluded
Are you talking about the loud minority?
And even if they did hate women, who cares? It has nothing to do with you and doesn't harm you in the slightest b. Live your own life.
>"political activism."
Well this is news to me! Who is the most famous one who advocates for political change in regards to men in MGTOW?
>Here's some evidence that MGTOW are a bunch of faggots, though.
Oh my bad did I misgender you? :^)
>>
i think - the same general force that is behind MGTOW, is also behind redpill, mens rights, nofap, and a lot of other social and sexual perversions, as well as a lot of general male social dysfunction. i don't know what that force is but it's convincing men that they don't need women, just each other in likeminded groups. either way this isn't good for women.
>>
File: 1500963600010.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500963600010.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>38631785
literally a just b urself tier post
neck yourself normalfag
being schizoid is classified as a mental illness literally because of people like you force your version of reality unto other people whom you do not comprehend
I reiterate go fucking die in a fire
>>
File: 1499038010448.png (145KB, 335x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499038010448.png
145KB, 335x402px
MGTOW is just a tag failed normies use to announce they're dropping out of the relationship game, they're too ashamed to be thrown into the same group as us robots
>>
>>38631232
kill themselves to speed up the process for android waifus and artificial wombs
>>
>>38631052
how can you be fooled by sensationalist clickbait?
>>
File: 1499159038878.jpg (81KB, 960x826px) Image search: [Google]
1499159038878.jpg
81KB, 960x826px
>>38632303
>it's convincing men that they don't need women, just each other in likeminded groups. either way this isn't good for women
Divide and conquer
>>
>>38632394
>DA JOOS XD
Why do you cancerous faggots have to put some political motivation behind every fucking action someone takes in life?

Fuck off and die
>>
This thread is infested with normies and baiters.Who could have predicted r9k would fall this low
>>
>>38631232
We're all equal there's no difference between the genders. They can chill at home, drink a beer, wank off and play video games too.
>>
>>38632521
MGTOW is a movement dominated by failed normalfags, it's Reddit incarnate, I'm not associating with that.
>>
>>38631052
I've had a 2 and 6 year relationship go to shit with women and I've officially given up with them

now I just fuck qt twink boys when I feel the need for sexual release, unless your endgame is children women are obsolete with traps and slim femboys taking their place with less drama and headgames
>>
>>38631052
wait, so if you cunts believe i'm not "entitled to be with a woman", why do you care whether i play video games or not, if i'm not going to be with a woman anyway?
>>
>>38631052
It's to a point something going on. I mean there's plenty of "MGTOWs" around. They just don't use the label. It's a response to how shit women have become due to feminism and other factors.
>>
File: file.png (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
669KB, 1280x720px
>society expects me to uphold my end of the social contract when it won't do the same for me
>>
>>38632540
>we're all equal
dont know if bait but i am triggered
>>
File: 2.png (36KB, 685x442px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
36KB, 685x442px
>>38632416

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute, even "joos" themselves will admit (and take pride in) their crucial role in pushing feminism.

http://forward.com/scribe/371071/anti-semitism-in-the-feminist-movement-is-nothing-new/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.