[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats keeping you from killing yourself lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Emotions of Pure Thought.jpg (7KB, 154x200px) Image search: [Google]
Emotions of Pure Thought.jpg
7KB, 154x200px
>Got back into Oblivion today, traveling around with the Adoring fan is comfy
>I have a sims legacy family that legitimentally interests me again. I feel legitimately proud for my sims acheivements
Looks like I have the coping skills I need until the summer ends lads.
>>
because i will be dead for eternity

i would rather squeeze out a shitty life than be dead longe- oh

you know, being alive less than 100 years isn't that much when compared to eternity

maybe i should just kill myself
>>
haven't watched all the anime yet
>>
Finishing my backlog, waiting for the next Evangelion OVA, and waiting to see how Berserk ends. I imagine that I'll die of old before that happens, as It seems like the universe will experience heat death before any of the above occur, much less all 3.
>>
>>38629772
>getting drunk and watching anime
>getting drunk and playing vidya with my Xbox friends
>getting high and walking around innawoods
>getting drunk and/or high

I still wouldn't mind my existence coming to an end though. My life is fucked aside from those few things.
>>
I'm too afraid of dying. I know it's the most logical choice to die, but I just can't get over that biological programming that makes me too scared to die.
I'm also afraid of people finding my internet activity or any shitty stories I wrote (and never finished). I want to destroy everything I have first and I'm too lazy.
>>
>>38630219
life is different once you finally do. you realize you have learned so much, yet you have learned nothing.
>>
I got a new pupperino. His name is Bear.. there was a thread earlier where anons had many nice things to say about him.

Anyways I wouldn't kill myself because then who would Bear have? I have Bear and it's us against the world!
>>
I got on some ssris and they've lessened my want to die quite a bit. Recently I've been having girl trouble though so the feelings are back
>>
Rocket League does that for me. It;s been my primary game for about 18 months and I'm not getting tired of it anytime soon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.