[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think 4chan has fulfilled its duty now, and deserves to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0726.png (501KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.png
501KB, 680x418px
I think 4chan has fulfilled its duty now, and deserves to be put to rest considering all of the "infections" it's gotten on the few recent years.

Mass migration when, and where to?
>>
>>38629351
The days of anonymous shitposting are coming to an end anon. There is nowhere to migrate to
>>
here here blox
desu
?where is my genie?
>>
>>38629351
Nothing is stopping you from going to reddit or 9gag. Stop being a follower and just go.
>>
>>38629351
wizard chan would be a wise choice if all you are looking for is to wallow in your depression with other anons(without shitposting).
>>
we've already left desu I just check back here sometimes
>>
File: 599.png (397KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
599.png
397KB, 680x505px
Eight-Chan.

it isnt spam mr. system ok
>>
>>38630572
all the boards and generals I frequent that are sort of dead here are completely dead there though
>>
>>38630572
>he lets himself get datamined by a fat mason
id call you a cuck but whatever
>>
We need chan where you have to complete a retard check every day to post, no mobile, and like 2m post timers.
>>
The second most popular English-speaking imageboard is eight-chan. But it's pretty slow and shit desu. They just need to remove /pol/. /pol/ is the biggest magnet for outsiders to this website. Killing that board will save the rest of us.
>>
>>38629351
>mass migration

All of the problems would just come with us.

The only option is to manually splinter off and foster a new community.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.