[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get discriminated against?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 86585.jpg (190KB, 737x603px) Image search: [Google]
86585.jpg
190KB, 737x603px
Literally a few minutes ago, a female deli worker punished me simply for smiling at her.
There is this hispanic "deli" I frequent. You tell them what food you want, and at the end they eyeball it and give you a price. 99% of the time it's $8, but sometimes they say 7.50 if you get a little, or 8.50 if you get a lot.
Today I was there, and the girl there was this girl I see working there often. She's a chubby girl, but chubby in a nice way, and she stood out to me as someone I found to be really attractive.
I've seen her a couple of times before, and I noticed she's always laughing and joking with her coworkers, female and male, but when it comes to me she looks at me almost like she hates me. "Maybe she's just shy" I thought. "She seems like a nice girl - maybe I need to take the initiative and be nice to her first" So when I went to order, I gave her a good natured smile. She didn't smile back. Then when it was time to pay, she had a "don't bother me" look on her face and she said "10 dollars", which is way more expensive than usual.
When you are an ugly male, women are mean to you for no reason.
>>
So what, you just paid her the $10? Didn't ask her why it cost more than usual? Just took it like a beaten dog?

Weak tea my nigga. Weak. Tea.
>>
>>38629162
My sandwich had already been made and I didn't want her to hate me even more. I just want people to like me but the second they see my face they just automatically hate me. It's not fair, why did god make me like this?
>>
>going to some filthy spic deli
>letting those fucking apes name arbitrary prices
Jesus, I hope this has taught you to not let your weird fetishes guide your checkbook man.
>>
>>38629185
I don't have a car and it's the closest one to my apartment. Im not walking an extra 2 miles for a sandwich
>>
>>38629121
>When you are an ugly male, women are mean to you for no reason.

I mean, this is 100% true in my experience, but let's be real: it's your fault for leaving the house. Pay the $10 and never make the same mistake again.
>>
My mother had me in her 40s like a retard and I was born with a growth hormone deficiency so I basically have the body of a 12 year old at 21 years old. I'm 5'3" and 120 pounds. Been like this my entire life. You tell me?
>>
>>38629174
>I want this I want that me me me e everyone should like me I'm a good person me I me me I I I why isn't life as comfy as my tastefully curated comfy threads on my Sudanese mango trading forums it's not fair it's not my fault everyone is just out to get me

You're as delusional as a roastie. Fat spiccette saw an easy mark and she took it and I despise her for being a greedy cryptojew and I despise you for letting her.
>>
>>38629121
>99% of the time it's $8, but sometimes they say 7.50 if you get a little, or 8.50 if you get a lot.
The beauty of spiconomics.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.