[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the pedo, fag, and normie invasion of r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pepe russian soldiers.jpg (54KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
pepe russian soldiers.jpg
54KB, 600x445px
How do we stop the pedo, fag, and normie invasion of r9k?
>>
By embracing r9k's only ally and friend:

/pol/
>>
>>38629029
Can't stop any of them
The more you get butthurt the more they come trying to get a rise out of you (giggity)
>>
>>38629029
I feel like this is just shit posting like the cuck posting and trap posting.
>4chan used to be pro pedo.
>this nigger dont remember pedo bear...
Get off this site.
Its for the mentally ill and failures.
>>
>>38629029
>stop the pedo
The pedos are on our side dumbass.
>>
File: 3qd.png (25KB, 264x325px) Image search: [Google]
3qd.png
25KB, 264x325px
what pedo, fag, and normie invasion of r9k?
>>
>>38629091
this
also spread information through this board about atrazine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
>>
>>38629029
>pedo invasion
We were here first. Anyone who is staunchly anti-pedo instantly outs themselves as a newfag who only came here after 2008. Probably after 2012 even.
>>
>>38629029
The pedos were here first you retarded newfag.
Pedos want the normies gone just as much as you do. You're probably a beta white knight cuck who regularly goes on discord. Go back to /b/ and reddit and fucking kill yourself newfriend.
>>
>>38630759
can you give me a basic summary of what this whole atrazine thing is?
>>
Stop it? You're a few years too late for that friend.
>>
>>38630966
No kidding, if he wants to stop it he's gonna need a fuckin time machine to go back to 2004.
>>
>>38630962
atrazine can induce aromatase, aromatase causes testosterone to turn into estrogen. in streams with high amounts of runoff from farming, male tadpoles could actually develop into female frogs.
>>
>>38630782
This

Plus pedos scare normalfags away.

Incels and pedos are natural allies against normalfag filth

>>38630941
also this desu

I remember CP threads used to be a thing back then
>>
>>38631019
And they were glorious
>>
>>38631249
I remember the internet used to be a lot more pedo friendly back then. Now even TOR is getting cucked with CP sites getting taken down and what not.

There is no more spaces to freely discuss childlove
>>
>>38629029
Just ignore those threads.
>>
By joining the resistance. We need organization and coordination, and mods delete these threads the moment you start discussing actual raids.

If every person who talked in these threads joined and participated we'd have won by now

https://discord[dott]gg/sgGzvV9
>>
>>38631281
You can find plenty of that discussion in the afterlife. Please visit as soon as possible
>>
>>38630782
Wasn't this shit place down 2012? You Buckingham cuck
I can't remember ever visiting r9k between 2012-14 or something like that
>>
File: fbi.jpg (32KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
32KB, 460x300px
>>38630662
>>38630782
>>38630941
>>38631019
>>38631249
>>38631281
>The V& will be seeing you anons soon.
>>
>>38631515
You're not gonna "save" this site with roleplaying leejun faggotry. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38631789

Kill yourself normalfaggot piece of shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.