[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do NOT get on their ships!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: dont trust them.jpg (662KB, 2048x700px) Image search: [Google]
dont trust them.jpg
662KB, 2048x700px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOwUToT9G4

When the Nordic aliens come, do NOT get on their ships, I repeat, do NOT get on their goddamned ships!
>>
>>38628801
Who are you OP? Give us proofs the ships are coming. I won't get on regardless.
>>
>>38628829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOwUToT9G4

These videos give insight to their plans. Watch as much as you can, it's important.
>>
jesus that video is horrible wtf

they eat people and sell them in the galactic market?
>>
>>38628897
Are we going to be forced on? What happens if we stay?
>>
>>38629190
They can't force you on(with rare exceptions), they have to trick you into getting on their ships. They'll lure people with promises of power, wealth, sex, prosperity, healing, a better life, etc.

*exceptions are people on welfare or who accept government aid could be seen as giving permission to be taken by default, as the aliens run the governments of the world
>>
>>38628801
Fuck you OP.
Fucking jumpscare got me I was wearing fucking earphones
>>
Aliens aren't real back to /x/ with this shit OP
>>
What are some the ways they will trick the people who actually pay taxes ?
>>
>9 posters
>only 3 IPs
nice samefagging there OP
>>
>>38629346
>celebrities(who work for them) will be allowed onboard showing the good side of the ships, convincing people to come onboard, offers of parties with them on the ships
>the aliens themselves will offer free tours, as well as trips to their homeworlds and other worlds
>offers of exchange programs or jobs working with the aliens
>offers of friendship/companionship with the aliens

They can even use their technology to heal people, for instance if you are blind they can heal you and give you sight again.
>>
Sounds nutty but I'll believe anything
No ships for me
>>
Again i choose to take you seriously when its about the pledeians, but can you tell me more?
Where did you get the info? what happens? other than harvesting and shit, i need details?
>>
This video impacted my life by making me double check that the evil within looked like a shit game before going back to being content with never trying it.
>>
>>38629486
>what happens? other than harvesting and shit, i need details?

The end goal is to acclimate humanity to the aliens, in particular they plan to expose toe Illuminati(who they created btw), to shock the population into believing the aliens are our saviors and that humans cannot be trusted to rule themselves due to being naturally corrupt. The aliens will install puppet rulers, reptilian/grey/human hybrids to rule the Earth, which humanity will gladly accept as they will be beautiful with many psionic powers and operate on pure logic. The problem is these hybrids have no empathy and their allegiance is to their alien creators. Humans will be encouraged to mingle with and mate with these beings until eventually all humans are a hybrid race. All children born of these unions will inherit psionics and a lack of human empathy or human spirit. Humanity will die out and become a new slave drone race ruled by the aliens.

They have done this to numerous other races. There is no god, or jesus, or anything to save us. If we fail at repelling them, they win, humanity loses, and becomes yet another slave race joining their empire and doing the same to other races.
>>
>>38629580
but what led you to believe all this? where is all the evidence that made you decide that that is how things are?
>>
>>38629580
so death is truly the best option at the end of the day, ah how dissapointing

Im heavily interested in this topic anon, where are you getting your info from? and yeah despite people always holding the pleiadians to be this great thing, ive never trusted them.

But why do they want to assimilate us? jjust avoiding another species in your backyar, evil for evils sake?

>If we fail at repelling them
So they can be repelled in a way? tell me what have you gathered on this?

What happens to those who dont get on the ships?
>>
To Serve Men, it's a cook book!
>>
>>38629580
>>38629660
Wait, are the hybrids with us already? i would think that it is the case, but any signs of someone being a hybrid?
>>
>>38629612
http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/alien-landing-get-on-ships-yes-or-no/

And this channel. It has real info and the people involved exposed it all with real evidence. They cut through the new age and Christian bullshit to get to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/2CircIes/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFDqPbxukg
>>
>>38629685
well i have a lack of empathy and im able to guess things right alot more than what chance says i should which kind of sounds like some shit that >>38629580 was explaining
i even had a premonition once where i would meet a one eyed man in a specific part of a store and as i was driving up there and exactly that happened when i got to that specific part of the store
i dont actually know what psionics are though
>>
>>38629660
>But why do they want to assimilate us? jjust avoiding another species in your backyar, evil for evils sake?

They do this because they are evil yes. Their "ruler" is the source of evil and negativity and chaos energy, and constantly sucks away their souls. To replenish their own souls so they don't waste away, they feed on the souls of the being below them. They do this to stave off their own karmic debts, they figured out a loophole to avoid karma, which is:

>subliminally reveal their plans to harm their enemies, in terms of the universe and how it functions, if your enemy lets you know beforehand their intentions and you do nothing o stop it, it counts as you giving permission. These beings insert their plans and tidbits of them into various movies, books, comics, games, tv shows, music, and since people mostly cannot figure it out and believe it fiction, humanity essentially gave them permission to do evil unto us.

>negativity drains their souls away but by feeding on the souls of lower level beings it replenishes them and allows them to continue on, they are like vampires, or like the dark elder in 40k, the same way they stave off slanesh eating their souls entirely byt consuming the pain and souls of lesser beings
>>
File: cs58b14770.png (494KB, 989x659px) Image search: [Google]
cs58b14770.png
494KB, 989x659px
>>38629309
Ill just post this...nothing to see here.
>>
File: Ukrainian_model.jpg (31KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ukrainian_model.jpg
31KB, 337x450px
>>38629685
>Wait, are the hybrids with us already? i would think that it is the case, but any signs of someone being a hybrid?

They are, all celebrities and politicians are hybrids(yes, including Trump), that is why they are even allowed the positions they have. However the hybrids coming are far more advanced and have actual powers humans do not. They generally have an appearance akin almost to a real life fleshand blood anime character or character from some Japanese games such as Final Fantasy. larger than normal eyes, usually more slanted, unusual eye colors(more vivid greens and blues, red, gold, purple), more slender figures, wispier hair, larger foreheads, pointy chins, delicate facial features. Like this girl here, who likely is a hybrid of the new kind coming
>>
>>38629803
Thats what i asked for, as i well experienced the same since childhood.
Im heavily intuitive, being able to guess some or just being right most of the time.
I had this dream as a child where i lived a whole school day, months later that day would become real and i would be aware of it.

Got involved and (actually also getting involved) with occultism and etc.

And as for the empathy, well you tell me.
>>38629811
Makes sense, you must know that i fully believe you anon.

And yes im aware of them, souls and their karma tricks.

But talking about the soul, do you believe in the cycle of reincarnation, i guess you do.
Diviners have told me some interesting things regarding my "soul" and i actually came to know pleiadans due to that
>>
>>38629865
I fucking knew it, you're from /pol/
fuck off you retard
>>
>>38629867
You mean like this:
https://youtu.be/qSxjtk3eA8M
>>
>>38629867
What can we do against them then?
Hope to pull of an AI or something? i dont truly care about the all but still
>>
Its mind-boggling to believe peoples most cohesive thoughts lead them to believing this shit.

anytime you're down just remember you're not this batshit insane
>>
File: futurehumans.jpg (79KB, 560x716px) Image search: [Google]
futurehumans.jpg
79KB, 560x716px
>>38629888
That was my only post anon. Who are you fighting with?
>>
Don't listen to this OP, the Nordics are fine and so are the reptilians, they got a bad rap thanks to dumbasses filled with fear. If they wanted to invade and subjugate humanity they'd have done it by now.
>>
>>38628801
>nordic aliens
literally a meme
>>
>>38629877
>Got involved with occultism
well ive fucked around with sigils before, id like to get into bigger things though but i dont know where to start. also could you tell me what sorts of things you are capable of doing that couldnt be done normally?
>>
>>38629925
t. Zeta Reticuli defense force
Thank you Simoz Moot! 5 galaxian credits have been added to your account.
>>
>>38629901
Try to wake up as many humans as we can. If the majority are awake, we win. Sadly as you can tell, most humans are not awake and don't care, so...

we're probably fucked. Start learning to like reptilian features in your women I guess. On the plus side, if we refuse to get on the ships or pledge allegiance to them and die, we'll get reincarnated elsewhere, most of humanity will be enslaved though, if that bothers you
>>
>>38629980
>Try to wake up as many humans as we can. If the majority are awake, we win. Sadly as you can tell, most humans are not awake and don't care, so...
Do they deserve it anyways? let them get on the ships who cares.

>Start learning to like reptilian features in your women I guess.
yeah nah.
well if its like xcom vipers something could be arranged, if not why bother

And as for me well certain past life of mine was very interesting, the most important non human one i could say
Guess as what? a fucking pleiadan so my very own selfish plan would be to get back to them, and enjoy what they have made, still i dont know why i have been stuck here for this very long ass time

>we'll get reincarnated elsewhere, most of humanity will be enslaved though, if that bothers you
And the Source just doesnt give a fcuk, surprising isnt it?
there must be a way to hijack it, i always wanted to find out that
>>
File: Femto_Griffith.jpg (98KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Femto_Griffith.jpg
98KB, 500x600px
>>38630085
My past life I was a 5 dimensional dark negative astral entity, being trapped in a human body fucking blows.

>mfw this was my original appearance before reincarnating as a human
>>
>>38630127
whatever, enjoy your anime
>>
>>38629980
Don't you think if some percent of the population is a hybrid that we might have found that out from large scale DNA tests? Many famous celebrities have been sequenced and no non-hominid DNA has been found.
>>
File: 1411424584054.png (114KB, 199x270px) Image search: [Google]
1411424584054.png
114KB, 199x270px
>>38629888
>a faggot lefty gets triggered and develops heart palpitations at the merest thought that someone might be from /pol/

that's some serious fuckin' autistic gay shit, anon, you better get that looked at or maybe just kill yourself
>>
>>38630127
Damn dude that's fucking sick. How do I know what I was in a past life?
>>
>>38629960
just intuition and some scrying anon, i fear the rest too much due to me being kind of limited in my moves right now
>>
>whyte peoples are ebil aliums tryna eat us!
>>
>thinks harvest is a literal landing of alien ships and abduction of physical human beings
>>
This is what happens when inexperienced channeling groups contact negative entities and get fed lies for the purpose of discrediting the group and spreading fear.
>>
>>38630746
>trusting pleidans
No matter how good they seem, or how much they want to "help" they just cant be trusted
>>
>>38630792
If you read channeling transcripts from positive sources, you see that the one thing they never want you to do is trust them, because they believe in the free-will of all entities. What is there to trust anyway? It's not hocus pocus that meditation, serving others, and seeking god will lead you to a harmonious existence.
>>
>>38629867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWmbUMStlGI
>>
>>38628801
that's a dark eldar
>>
File: space actors.webm (342KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
space actors.webm
342KB, 720x576px
>current year, still believing in the jewish (((space))) meme
>>
File: nakajima.png (2MB, 668x2283px) Image search: [Google]
nakajima.png
2MB, 668x2283px
This alien shit is boring on top of being fake. Why can't cool occult shit be possible, like demon summoning.
>tfw no Kerberos bro
>>
b-but im nordic...
>>
What do you think of the Zionist New World Order? I've never suspected the Nords of anything sketchy. You might be on to something, OP.
>>
Hey, Anon. Yes, you there. Don't move out of your room NO MATTER WHAT. There are aliens there.

You've been warned.
>>
DULCE BASE
ARMOR LUX WANDS
rileymartin.com
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CorFpIaUnCQ

All space is pretty much a whore house / slave trading market akin to the CSA and the 4th riech combined.
>>
Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPhTAlMLxE
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.