[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads? True or false?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1062066942-l-3107.jpg (55KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1062066942-l-3107.jpg
55KB, 605x605px
Well lads? True or false?
>>
>>38628758
*If you are Chad, you can make a woman do anything.
you really think some roastie is gonna give a beta the slightest time of day?
>>
in 1999, i was voted "most hilariously humorous" in my senior year of high school.

today, i am a 35 year old virgin.
>>
>>38629388
Either they played tricks, or you more easily could've pulled tail than I could.
>>
>>38628758
No, I asked this chick out and she laughed for a bit and then said no.
>>
>>38628758
A gun works too and is easier to come by
>>
>>38629407
what turned out to be the symptoms of asperger's were pretty funny to a lot of people.
>>
>>38628758
>made her laugh DIRECTLY when i asked her out
>still said no
what the fuck?
>>
>>38629388
this desu senpai
so painfully obvious that being funny is not enough. If it were, /r9k/'s population would be cut in half
>>
>>38628758
It's true if you're a Chad

100% original truth
>>
>>38629476
Top kek this

Horatio
>>
we are here because we are broken people.
>>
I couldn't make her stay.
Checkmate shitty meme.
>>
>>38628758
No. Written by some dumb virgin.

Although making her laugh does increase your chances as she's comfortable with you
>>
If you can make a woman laugh, chances are you're attractive to her and she'll laugh at your shitty jokes so you'll sleep with her
>>
>>38628758
rofl yeah so true cause while I sit back in school making every girl laugh they all fucked the same dudes and the dudes literally spread stories about them being stinky pussies, bad lays, loose vaginas etc.

The girl still went with them and not once did I see them laugh at the dudes.

If I knew then what I know now, that trying to love a women is like trying to lay on my belly and piece 200 feet in the air, its impossible.

Pump and dump and treatem like dirt would of saved me years of suffering when I was young.
>>
>>38630783
Actually, it was written by a woman, as she thought of a tall and handsome man with a great sense of humour.
>>
>>38628758
NO
not true
there was this girl that always laughed at my jokes even if they're not funny at all.
but she was never interested in me at all. to her i'm just a fucking clown. she never confessed to me or anything.

this picture is fucking FALSE
>>
What she means is uncontrollable, head back, mouth wide open cackling. If you can do that it means you're sending positive signals down to her sex holes.
>>
>>38630211
>when i asked her out
She's laughing at the fact you asked her out
>>
I'm sure you could have made Marilyn Monroe do anything for a couple bucks so that's not really proving anything.
>>
>>38629388
jesus, I was born that year. when are you livestreaming your suicide, grandpa?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.