[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you bullied by Stacies in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 15089756756.jpg (1MB, 3000x1852px) Image search: [Google]
15089756756.jpg
1MB, 3000x1852px
Were you bullied by Stacies in high school?
>>
No. I was an autist, but I was also an excellent athlete (varsity cross country, basketball, and lacrosse starting in freshman year), so the stacies all dated my Chad friends and treated me well.
>>
>>38628623
No, there weren't any girls. They qt autist girls studied science, stacy whores studied social science. Technology was mainly rednecks who liked cars, people who liked video games, and a few autists like me.
>>
>>38628623
No but I constantly fantasize about it and masturbate.
>>
Yes, they even did the Heathers Candystore coreography to me while at it.
>>
no, i was just completely and utterly ignored.
>>
No, got bullied hardcore but by dudes.
>>
>>38628623
They did the fake 'pretend to be nice to everyone' thing. It was so put on
>>
>highschool
I am literally bullied by stacies in college why is life so hard for me
>>
>>38628623
They mainly just pitied me throughout the year. Anytime a guy made a rude joke about me, a stacy would say something like "oh my gawd thats sooo mean"
>>
File: 1498138473074.png (107KB, 817x920px) Image search: [Google]
1498138473074.png
107KB, 817x920px
>>38628623
Yeah
>Be 8th grader
>Turn a corner while going to class and almost bump into girls
>Say 'fuck' out of surprise
>They stare at me pissed then walk away
>I think nothing of it
>Later at lunch she comes up to me and say 'You know anon, if you're going to talk shit just do it'
>They thought I called them fucks
>No matter how many times I tried to explain it to her she doesn't listen
>Some white knight cock says I 'better st'op talking shit'
>One of her roastie friends push me during 5th hour
>'oops sorry guess you shouldn't have been a dick :)'
>For the rest of the year when ever she sees me she calls me a faggot, pussy etc
To be fair I did have beef with them since I called the one who told me to stop talking shit a whore a couple weeks before the incident because I thought she broke up with my chad friend while in reality he broke up with her
>>
>>38629193
The kind of fake nice where they sat next to you because during lunch 'you looked lonely'? God I hate that.
>>
>>38629250
>look at all my friends

Go the fuck away
>>
A lot of staceys in sophmore and junior years were really nice to me and would go out of their way to talk to me
They probably had pity on me or thought i was a loser
>>
>>38629287
When the fuck did I say anything like that? I explained why she hated me, cunt
>>
>>38629350
you had a chad friend and talked to women

g t f o

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38629387
In my defense, the chad friend hated me after I called her a whore.
>>
File: 172049.png (284KB, 693x538px) Image search: [Google]
172049.png
284KB, 693x538px
>he went to highschool
Fuck off normies.
>>
>>38628623
Not in highschool, most of my bullying occurred during my first two years of middle school you could argue I was kinda bullied by some girls in high school and college but I dunno...
>>
In middle school they used to dare each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly and I was a prime target. In high school they all used to ask me about my weekend and then ask me do their work. It's a big reason of why I'm such a paranoid asshole.
>>
They would surround me in large groups and then argue shit like "he belongs to me!, no! he's mine" as I autistically ignored them and did my homework alone in class. I quite liked it but it was somewhat surreal and I was red as a beetroot the whole time.
>>
>>38628623
>Were you bullied by Stacies in high school?
Some sorta treated me like a puppy. Wouldn't want to fuck me in a million years, but kept the chads off my back. I was an autistic nerd, but luckily I looked cute.
>>
>>38629424
wot manga is dis
>>
Of course. Stacies are fucking cunts. I didn't care though, I didn't fucking stand for it. Calling me a virgin didn't hurt me, I embraced the virginity. Whenever a Stacy started acting up towards me, I'd shut her down quickly, calling her a whore or stupid or anything else. Of course it made me unpopular among girls but it's not like it mattered, I wasn't gonna get any anyway. I regret nothing, I'm pretty sure I made a few Stacies cry too :)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.