[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >decided to try to act more confident, be less anxious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (321KB, 1242x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1242x1064px
>be me
>decided to try to act more confident, be less anxious about everything
>sent this to a guy i have a crush on
>he reads and doesnt respond

did i fuck up? was this weird to say?
>>
If it were me I wouldn't mind but I'm no Chad Thunder-Cock.
>>
File: 1461293851849.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1461293851849.png
27KB, 499x499px
How old are you/he
Are you male and send it to him knowing that he is not?
>>
Not bad actually, but if he didn't respond to it you're probably too ugly for him, sorry fem(ale)bot.

Also women can never truly be a robot because even your "desperate" texts come out much more well-formed, due to never experiencing the crippling blow of total rejection.
>>
>a girl sending you a spergy textdump message confessing her infatuation for you is so rare it's like getting caught in a meteor shower in Time Square. Something to savor, to ponder and reflect over and look back on in your autumn years wistfully.
>But for Chad, it was Tuesday
>>
Holy fuck I'd love to get that from a girl, but as the first reply said, I'm not Chad
>>
File: 432421.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
432421.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>>38628211
>no girl will ever send you anything like this
>>
>>38628246
im 19, hes 24
im a girl, hes a guy
i know hes interested in women
he'd been giving me kind of mixed signals and it was making me really anxious because i know hes single and wants to be in a relationship but i cant tell if hes interested so i just thought id send this so i could be very open and honest
>>
>>38628293
i actually have been rejected twice before haha but i feel as though rejection gets easier to deal with the more times it happens, and ive been trying to realize that just because a guy isnt interested in me doesnt mean im a shit worthless human
>>38628297
was it really a spergy text :/ makes me feel bad, i dont want him to think im a weirdo!
>>
>>38628211
You know when guys do this the same thing happens so it just goes to show there is some fucking justice in the world.
>>38628344
>19
You are like a child to him.
>>
File: 0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg (11KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg
11KB, 249x243px
>>38628344
>>38628392

I can confirm that depending on your behaviour you are really young for him. I do not deny that we like younger women but i can also tell you that most of the time the really young sub20 women can be really annoying from there behaviour.

Furthermore i do not know why you want to be his gf when you will be moving away anyway soon.
DO you know him really or is he just a classmate or something like that
>>
>>38628392
thats the thing im worried about! that he thinks im a child because im only 19 and thats the only thing holding him back! some context on how we met:
>im his cousin's best friend
>im living with his cousin for the summer
>met him last year at a party but he wasnt single at the time
>is now single and constantly talking about wanting a gf
>has asked my friend and her mom how i am on multiple occasions, asked if im single, likes to spend time playing music in front of me at family parties, etc

but im literally 5 years younger than him and younger than his fucking younger sister and best friends with his cousin and i feel like its a turn off to him :/
>>
>>38628211
Fucking cringe. Ignore these subhuman betas. This is a major turn off to any semi-functioning member of society.
>>
>>38628443
my relationship to him is detailed here >>38628480 . i mean im not leaving until mid august and even when i leave i'll just be going to college 2 hrs away, so it wouldnt be that bad to be in a ldr but then again im not sure how he'd feel about it? i know id totally be willing to work around it though! and id hope im not an annoying 19 y/o although i guess the fact that im 19 is probably weird enough to him
>>
>>38628344
>im a girl
N E W J E R S E Y
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y
>>
File: 0826 - Tbd1nKx.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0826 - Tbd1nKx.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>38628529
In my opinion you did nothing wrong with expressing your feelings. this is the only way you will be able to find out if he likes you or not. of course it might be a little bit awkward if he does not respond and you will see him next time but you can be confident then. as i read you go to parties together? maybe you can drink with him there sit next to him touch him inconspicuous and he might answer your gestures or not.
but in no way you need to be ashamed. back when i was younger i was also all about what the people will think of me when i do a certain thing or if a girl will approve when i ask for her number or something but you will learn to cope with your fails and build enough confidence to not care about the rejections, because it is natural and will happen period. nothing to feel bad about, because not everyone will like you
>>
>>38628602
haha i am actually in new jersey
>>38628618
wow anon this was actually a really sweet encouraging post?? we do go to the same parties but theyre like family parties so i feel weird trying to obviously flirt when all of his aunts/uncles/cousins/etc are there haha which is another reason i get so shy and anxious around him! but like you said im glad i told him because at least he knows now!
>>
I've concluded OP is definitely fat and ugly.
>>
>>38628680
>haha i am actually in new jersey
please be my mommy gf
>>
>>38628680
But it's wrong and terrible advice. Lmao.
>>
File: 0392 - QJ9xTH8.jpg (71KB, 524x558px) Image search: [Google]
0392 - QJ9xTH8.jpg
71KB, 524x558px
>>38628680
I did not understand it as family parties and furthermore i forgot that you cannot drink in the US below the age of 21, my bad.
happy to hear that i was able to boost your morale.
But right now i think there is nothing more you can do. for sure i would not text him again and wait.

>>38628757
why do you think that?
>>
>>38628529
You are a fucking child.
You don't think.
You don't understand his position, you just selfishly shoot off a big wall of text you mistake for confident, it's not by the way it's titanic cowardice, and then expect him to drop whatever shit he has to amuse you.

Go grow up.
>>
>>38628687
i guess i could be fat and ugly to some people but if it matters multiple aunts of his have told me they think im really pretty lol
>>38628714
not really tryna date someone from 4chan but we can be friends! do you live in north or south jersey (we both know central jersey is a meme)
>>
>>38628915
not that anon but central jersey is not a meme.
f u.
>>
>>38628915
I'm in Morristown. I'm 19 and live with my mom.
>>
>>38628967
is this by any chance donatello (alex)
>>
>>38628380
>was it really a spergy text :/ makes me feel bad, i dont want him to think im a weirdo!

Oh look, a woman missing the point in favor of me me me me me pay attention to me. Color me surprised.
>>
File: 1500975933737.png (233KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500975933737.png
233KB, 808x805px
>>38628997
haha no of course not that is definitely not me no way jose not a slither of a chance nope
>>
>>38628323
I'm right there with you man.
Someday.
>>
I fucking dream someone would send me something like that, it's cute as fuck.
>>
>>38629063
haha we've actually spoken on skype before but i dont remember much about you other than the fact that youre a giant, like coffee, and you literally screenshared the anal gangbang you were watching and jerked off while on a group video call
>>
>>38629063
>not a slither of a chance
>>
>>38628211
>hey
>double exclam
I didn't come to this thread to be reminded of her OP, stop
>>
>>38628211
If i got message like that i would be confused, scared, disgusted and turned on at the same time.

This would have combined into a narcissistic rage in which i would have passively agressivly rejected you.
>>
>>38628211

give him time to respond

most (guys) don't find a lot of girls attractive. it's like only 6/10+ ones exist to us

anyway its not too bad of a message. be bold and direct with him in person, if he reciprocates he likes you, if not you probably don't even register to him so don't worry about it
>>
>>38628344
>19 y/o girl
F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>38628344
>girl
you fuCKING ROASTIE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38629122
what a zany wacky coincidence, so will you be my friend or not
>>
>>38629195
sure, post skype pal, i like friends
>>
>>38629292
otshirvani
>>
>>38628211
Shit girl that confession's spilling with spaghetti. I thought a dude wrote it. I could help you with your social skillz but I'm a dude.
>>
>>38629356
what wouldve made it sound less autistic??
>>
>>38629404
Not that guy but if you cut out 90% of it it'd be much better.

"Yo I think you're cute. You want to go out before summer ends?"

If you don't mind him thinking you're desperate you could add that you'll suck him off.
>>
>>38629450
That guy here. Basically this. You also sound insecure af with shit like "this is kinda random." We can tell you use that to distance yourself from your confession because you don't feel confident about it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.