[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Bear. Please say something nice about him.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: BEAR.jpg (243KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
BEAR.jpg
243KB, 850x478px
This is Bear.
Please say something nice about him.
>>
he looks like he would maul me if he were 3 times bigger
>>
>>38627480
He weighs 14lbs anon, Bear would never ever do that. He is a sweetheart
>>
no.

little shits like this need to be extinct, along with their dumb owners.

they're good for nothing except annoying people, and just a product of decades of selective breeding anyway. created by dumbass humans.

i want to score a field goal with this little fuck
>>
>>38627602
This is a Lhasa Apso anon you are not only ignorant of dogs and dog breeds in general but you seem like an incredibly cruel and vapid person.

Anyone who would consider about punting a dog is either a heartless monster or an edgy redditor. Which is it for you?
>>
>>38627366
Looks exactly like my friends dog except he calls his bob
>>
>>38627663

both actually. stay mad :P

I just don't get what people see in them. I live next to a park and have to see and hear stupid people with their stupid dogs all day, every day. The smaller the dog, the more annoying, loud and stupid they are.
>>
goodboy/10
could use a bath though.
>>
that is such a cute dog!!! pls get that pupper a nice shave! <3
>>
nice hair Bear.
>>
>>38627670
Is Bob a good boy? I bet he is.
>>38627793
>>38627805
Thank you, thank you anons. Lil' Bear definitely needs a bath and a clip asap.

>>38627770
>stay mad :P
Real cringe anon... read about Lhasas.. they were bred to guard Tibetan monasteries and DNA proves they are one of the oldest breeds of dogs making them close to ancestral wolves the way you think Huskies, Malamutes, and GSherpherds are like wolves
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
My dog might have distemper my poor baby
>>
>>38627928
Around you? or other people? or other dogs? More socialization is really just the answer.. and positive reinforcement anon. Good luck
>>
>>38627366
I'd pet that dog if I saw it
>>
>>38627891

all that doesn't change the fact that they really really annoy me on a day to day basis.

> muh DNA
> WE WUZ monk guard dogz n sheeit

all that doesn't matter if you raise them to be constantly on edge and barking at everything, like most of the ones that i have to live with
>>
>>38627947
distemper = dog measles
>>
>>38628058
Oh wow I've never heard that.. I'm sorry anon.
>>38628039
>WE WUZ monk guard dogz n sheeit
Thank you for this response anon, 4chinz never fails to deliver. But I still love this guy to death.
>>
>>38627876
>>38628023
Bear would love to snuggle back!
>>
>>38628221

sorry for ranting like that, if your little guy is well behaved i have nothing against him. I just saw the picture and it reminded me of all the trash dogs i see every day.
>>
>>38628298
If you gotta rant you gotta rant brother I wouldn't tell a man what to do with his opinions.. I am normally ranting about jews more than animals and pets though I like those very much.. I will admit I am a little biased against pit bulls or any bully breed really. That being said I would take a house full of 15 pit bulls before I would welcome a jew inside
>>
>>38627366
I like your doggo, OP. Why did you name him Bear though?
>>
>>38628486
Obviously because he's a beast.
>>
>>38627366
Cut the hair in front of his eyes

Also hes pretty cute
>>
File: IMG_6263.jpg (29KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6263.jpg
29KB, 440x800px
This was Abbie.
Please say something nice about her
>>
>>38628486
The people from the shelter said that he had a tag with the name Bear, but I think it's fitting of him.
>>38629146
Yes, I will.
>>38629181
Shortsnout/10. Good girl I would pet her long time
>>
>>38629181
I say, that's a good doggo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.