[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gifted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1495571746428.jpg (92KB, 784x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495571746428.jpg
92KB, 784x767px
>tfw gifted
>>
What's your gift, anon?
Why does it bring you pain?
>>
>>38626986
you may as well not be if you sit on your room fapping to futa loli all day.
>>
>>38627360
to(2) intelligent
>>
>>38627399
y u post dis?
>>
>>38626986
>In the "Gifted and Talented" program in school
>Eventually kicked me out because of my grades
>Have an IQ that's been measured in the "gifted" range several times
>Measured at learning facilities and universities, not some free quizzilla-tier website
>Read a fiction and non-fiction book every week
>Can read, write, and speak three languages
>Still ended up completely retarded

It takes skill to be this much of a failure.
>>
when people tell you "you're so smart" from a young age it really fucks with you.
>>
>>38628626
it doesn't unless you are not that smart at all
>>
>>38628517
being gifted just means you're ugly.
>>
Even your shitposts suck. Are you gifted at being terrible?
>>
>>38628517
>Read a fiction and non-fiction book every week
I wish I had this sort of motivation, but this place ruined it.
>>
>>38626986
What'd they give you? It's not even Christmas yet.
>>
>>38628626
This. They called me that "smart black kid" because of my 127 I.Q but I still ended up wage slaving in retail. I still study bioscience in my free time though.
>>
>>38629321
another black kid meme
>>
>>38626986
I like this r9k meme about being "gifted". It's really an interesting phenomenon that one channer mentioned a few years ago about "wish fulfillment fantasies". Robots like to obsess about things like IQ and natural talent because these are things that did not take any effort on their part to cultivate. They were simply gifts of nature. Lacking much else, they pride themselves about being (((intelligent))).

Also, many robots overestimate their intelligence. As an intelligent person (went to a top 50 high school in the US and a top 20 college), most are just brainlets that confuse their autistic obsessions and hobbies with intelligence.
>>
>>38629510
>channer
stop
>>
>>38626986
Tfw not gifted
>>
>be above average intelligence
>doing an engineering degree at university because I know it's a safe route to take and can keep up with the content
>have no passions or motivation
If I had any sort of drive or whatever I feel like I could achieve incredible things
>>
You can find some solace in the fact you are gifted enough to see through the farce that is society.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.