[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls want you to have a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 1500664286698.jpg (215KB, 1058x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1500664286698.jpg
215KB, 1058x1058px
Why do girls want you to have a job?
>>
>>38626700
They want you take care of them.
>>
I wouldn't mind a stay at home husband if he (1) took care if the lids / house and (2) had something he did at home (art, small business, hobby, charity work).

It's not so much the money as what the job signifies. I couldn't respect someone so lazy and entitled that they leeched off their parents / government and now expect me to do all the work in what should be a pretty 50/50 arrangement. Obviously someone with a disability or whatever would be exempt, but that's because the issue of entitled NEETdom isn't the case in their scenario.

TLDR: bc the tick tock wagie threads hurt my feelings
>>
>>38626700
Is that Diogenes?
>>
so they can get a break from your clingy ass for a few hours.
>>
>>38626700
They are like children and want someone to take care of them.
>>
>>38626700
I was watching Law and Order and this aspie (literal aspie by the show's definition) said the following:

>aspie: women like money
>detective: so do men
>aspie: that's because women like men with money
>>
>>38626868
Nah. It's definitely because they want financial support.
>>
>>38626934

I'd trade any chance of having sex for a few mil. But I think the difference between men and woman is that men typically don't care as much about how much a girl makes.
>>
>>38626700
Being unemployed is like owning a car with no fucking fuel
Fun costs money
>>
Because the world runs on money and If you don't have any you can't do anything. You need two people working to support a family these days
>>
>>38627049
Id take a few hundred over sex.
Id take a dog over sex.
Id take a bottle of nice mead over sex.
>>
>>38626700
Put yourself in a female mindset for a moment. Would you want a guy who has disposable income or one that doesn't? There isn't a girl in the world who doesn't want to have a nice house and car.
>>
>>38627233
She can do the paying 2bh.

The non meme answer would be spliting the costs between both parties.
>>
>>38627354
>There isn't a girl in the world who doesn't want to have a nice house and car.
Women in tribes in the middle of jungles.
>>
Who cares what roasties want? Just live in a barrel, shit in the theater and fap in public. Thats the best way to live.
>>
>>38627371
>He thinks women in tribes don't want nice things
>>
>>38627354

She can pay for all of that herself.
>>
>>38627354
Then the bitch can get a job and buy them herself.
>>
>>38626700
So she can take care of up taking care of her and be together
>>
>>38627485
Not on the 77 cents to the dollar she makes.
How do you expect a woman to buy a car when she only makes 72 cents to the dollar?
Being able to give female employees only 65 cents to the dollar is criminal.
>>
>>38627485
>>38627513
But would she want to do it all by her lonesome? Especially in a world where beta males exist and will throw money at a girl just for giving him the time of day? Think about it.
>>
>>38626796
That sounds like a pretty good compromise. If only I could get a woman like that.
>>
Where can I find an honest man?
>>
>>38627718
Not on the internet.
>>
File: 1500936501207.jpg (51KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
1500936501207.jpg
51KB, 672x372px
>>38627455
I didnt think they where aware.
You know jungle people.
>>
File: 1488415601543.jpg (228KB, 550x676px) Image search: [Google]
1488415601543.jpg
228KB, 550x676px
>>38627598
So why are they not hiring all women who work for dirt cheap?
>>
>>38626796

I'm one of the people who create wagecuck threads.

I'm actually incredibly active at home. I spend several hours a day reading classical literature, watching lectures, reading the bible, exercising, cooking (I try several new vegan meals every week), talking to people from around the world (just got off the phone to a cute girl from Ulaanbaatar), etc.

You'll never have me, roastie, because that free time has allowed me to read enough history to know that "50/50" for women means "80/20". I'm not a NEET because I'm lazy, I'm a NEET because I refuse to work in a system where women demand a free time ("wage gap" activism is a widespread attempt by females to steal tens of billions of dollars worth of job opportunities and advancement from males).
>>
So they can cuck you with Chad the NEET

>>38626813
aye
>>
>>38627850
When you die, what will have been the point. You spent all this time looking behind, you failed to look in front. Life is pain, torture, suffering, so what? Why not help make it a little less so, why not be civilized? Your fancy words and thoughts are naught without integrity.
>>
>>38627955
I MEAN TOTALLY BRAH YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE A BIG PILE OF TRASH TO LEAVE BY YOUR GRAVE THAT SIAD IM SUCH A BETTER PERSON THAN THE OTHER DEAD FUCK OVER THERE WITH ONLY 3/4 OF THE TRASH PILE

EVERYBODIES GUNNA DIE HAHA YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT FAGFACE IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY JACK SHIT WHAT FANCY GOLD YOU BROUGHT TO THE FUCKING GATES AT THE RIVER LIKE THEY WILL CARE THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOU AND MAKE YOU WAIT IN LINE FOR A FUCKIN LONG ASS TIME IN PURGATORY

WHAT ABOUT THE WHOLE EYE OF A NEEDLE AND THE RICHER LIKE JEEBUS SAID
HOWS THAT GUNNA WORK OUT WITH ALL THESE WANNA BE FUCKING RICH FUCKS EVERYWHERE

MONEY IS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO CHANGE IT ALL RIGHT WELL GUESS FUCKIN WHAT IT STILL ENDS DILDOHAMMER YOURE NEVER GOING TO LIVE TO EVER

THATS RIGHT WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE SAME PLACE AND WHILE YOU SPENT YOUR TIME ACCUMULATING TRASH IN YOUR LIVING LIFE YOU WONT LEARN ANY LESSONS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE

SO THEY FUCKIN TELL ME SO I'VE SEEN IN A BLINK OF AN EYE

YOU
WILL
BE
JUDGED
NIGGER
>>
File: kurt.jpg (59KB, 438x453px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
59KB, 438x453px
>>38628057
are you this much of a spaz in real life as well?
>>
File: 1488956349113.jpg (305KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488956349113.jpg
305KB, 500x750px
>>38628100
Might probably is...Fuck just kill your self.
>>
File: 1484679594317 Cropped.jpg (57KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317 Cropped.jpg
57KB, 358x358px
>>38626700Just want you guys to pnder something

>date shy girl for years
> 6 years
>fall apart both of us become enthralled in our majors no time for each other
>still live together
>stacy comes along in my major, decides she wants me, she takes me
>we all graduate
>stacy lives at her parents house with a stem degree streaming on twitch making nothing
>I start stem job I love, shy gf nonstacy is working her dream job
>should have never stayed near stacy
>stacy now has her talons in my heart no matter how far I try to distance myself
>>
>>38628144

you dont belong here fucking retard norma. no one can relate to your shitty life that you had to put no effort in to obtain
>>
File: 1480383535846.png (300KB, 390x312px) Image search: [Google]
1480383535846.png
300KB, 390x312px
>>38628057
Wow friend. I imagine this is why you're jobless, not out of choice. But if you can control your autism, know that ofcourse while material wealth is nothing in the face of nihilism, your specific flavour of shitty life, however shitty it may be, was made less shitty than it could have been by people who worked hard.
>>
>>38626700
They want money.
It's the natural order of things senpai I'm an angry bitter virgin too but you need to be able to give a girl NOT GIRLS PLURAL, ONE your stuff.
>>
>>38627955

>When you die, what will have been the point. You spent all this time looking behind, you failed to look in front. Life is pain, torture, suffering, so what? Why not help make it a little less so, why not be civilized? Your fancy words and thoughts are naught without integrity.

I'm the guy you're responding to. What's lacking in integrity about me being NEET and refusing to take part in the corrupt economic system as it exists? What's wrong with the way I've spent my life? How am I not civilised? I'm more civilised than most, as I mentioned I'm vegan, I'm sensitive, I'm considerate, I'm well read, I care about other people - I work to help other people. I just do this from home using the more significant amounts of free time that I have.
>>
>>38628428
You're conversing with a woman bro lol don't even bother
>>
>>38628428
What are you doing to fix things? Nothing. You sit at home all day jerking off and pretending to be cheating the system, you're not, you're just hiding.

Hidden talent counts for nothing, i'm sure you know that though if you're so well read.
>>
>>38628836

>What are you doing to fix things? Nothing. You sit at home all day jerking off and pretending to be cheating the system, you're not, you're just hiding.

Ragie wagie detected. I use my free time to promote veganism, I've probably saved thousands of animals for slaughter in an abstract sense (having made several people full vegans, who would otherwise have consumed many animal products otherwise). How am I hiding? As I said I talk with people from around the world every day.

I don't owe gynocentric civilisation anything. I have withdrawn my creativity, passion, energy, labour from that system. This is a moral good.
>>
>>38628992
>I don't owe gynocentric civilisation anything. I have withdrawn my creativity, passion, energy, labour from that system. This is a moral good.

Most people don't really care if you're doing good for the world, they just want you to go along with the system. They don't care if you're selling shitty food to people at mcdonalds that makes them sick or if you're a doctor prescribing medicine that kills people by the thousands, they just want you to pay those taxes. If you really want to encourage NEETS you can't do it by trying to guilt trip them into contributing to a system that sells out its own people.
>>
>>38628992

kek I'm a neet too, I'm not arrogant about it though, and it riddles me with shame. You're either poorly trolling, or you're autistic as shit.

If you're not a troll, well like i said, hidden talent counts for nothing. Whatever has made you vegan, being ugly, small dick, premature balding, whatever it is don't be hateful because of it, it wont get you anywhere.
>>
>>38629214

Not trying to frame NEEThood as a moral requirement, I'm defending against the accusation that my NEEThood is somehow immoral.

>>38629256

I'm not unattractive physically, and besides I believe in the resurrection of the dead so I'm not worried about my physical body or anybody elses.
>>
>>38626813
Behold, /our man/.

>>38627850
Cool story, my dude.
>>
>>38627359
If you don't have money yourself, you can't expect someone to fucking cover you all the time. It's like having a fucking friend who always needs someone to fucking spot them promising them to pay you later. It's not fucking happening and it's fucking embarrassing.
Every adult that's not disabled or retired should get a job.
>>
>>38628539
I wasn't the person who responded. Nicr confirmation bias, my dude.

>>38628428
I appreciate the "opting out" argument, but (1) I don't agree with your rationale on why society is corrupt and (2) feel that if something is corrupt, you should involve yourself to change it. I can't really fault someone for "opting out", but I won't deem someone courageous for it, either.
>>
>>38629648
i already said that was a meme answer. most adults should cover dates equally, like most Japanese couples do.

in Cuckistan the men always pay everything.
>>
>>38629737
Well that's why they want you to have a fucking job. To have money. If you already have money a la trust fund, then it's no fucking problem. But girls don't want to date an unemployed loser that's going nowhere in life, and they also don't want a jobless trust fund baby who spends his free time and cash on frivolous bullshit. Both smack of irresponsibility and poor decision making.
>>
>>38626700
Females strive to perpetually have the responsibilities of a child.
>>
>>38629652

>(2) feel that if something is corrupt, you should involve yourself to change it.

Literally anything I do to 'reform' gynocentric society would involve becoming essentially a 'systems debugger' for a system that at all points works against what's fair. The 'wage gap' lie for example is something most women support because it means free gibbme's at the expense of males. The sexist policies like gender-segregation of prisons, and the promotion of domestic violence advertising campaigns that exclude men and boys as classes worthy of protection from violence - and the tacit approval of females using state violence against men and boys - comes from the reality that most women support and want these policies. Any attempt by me to 'reform' it would involve throwing away my energy to benefit people who hate me.

Anyway it's been a nice chat but I have NEET things to do. Socrates' awaits...
>>
>>38629774
>To have money.
Yeah, so I can pay partially for a date.
>>
>>38627955
What will have been the point for anyone ever? The purpose of life is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>38629842
Why do you keep repeating this? Okay, pay for exactly half of it if it makes you feel better. The point is, they want you to have a job so you have the money to do so and be able to go on nice dates and experiences.
>>
>>38627299
Or just, you know, one rich guy. Anyone with half a brain can get rich nowadays. Break the wagecuck cycle, anon.
>>
File: 1499278732628.png (84KB, 618x722px) Image search: [Google]
1499278732628.png
84KB, 618x722px
>>38627598
You want 50 cents to the dollar?
What are you going to do with 25 cents to the dollar?
It's too much money for you, we can only afford 10.
Here, have these 5 cents to the dollar, and be thankful!
>>
>>38629837
>benefit people who hate me
Men hate you?

>that rationale on why society is corrupt
I'd refute it, but it's 1:26 AM.

>Socrates' awaits
Socrates' what? Socrates is awaits?

>>38629876
Having a job is a proxy for good personality traits, especially one that is competitive, requires education, serves a social function, etc.
>>
Guys how rich you should be to attract 90% of women in USA? 100K year income is ok?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.