[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there will ever be a day where a school shooter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

Do you think there will ever be a day where a school shooter takes out 100+ people?
>>
school bomber maybe
shooting 100 people on your own is logistically difficult to say the least
>>
File: 1375968-ba8.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375968-ba8.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
NO... U Fool!!!!
>>
File: 1489311705587.jpg (37KB, 475x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489311705587.jpg
37KB, 475x352px
>>38626529
I wish they could stop doing these baby numbers not even hitting the double digits.
>>
>>38626736
Exactly. I dont see how it is so hard to kill someone with literaly the deadliest weapon to ever be made.
>>
>>38626775
I know. In columbine they had like 100 free kills in a library but they still only killed around 30
>>
>>38626529
I'm surprised one hasn't yet. If you manage to get enough ammo in it would be easy. Just tell people over the intercom that you won't kill anyone who goes to a particular room after taking the office. In your average high school you have hundreds or over a thousand people, so I'd bet at least a hundred would, in their hysteria, go to that room, even if it's not the logical thing to do. I think it's obvious what you do from there.
>>
File: 0129231.jpg (167KB, 483x704px) Image search: [Google]
0129231.jpg
167KB, 483x704px
>>38626775
>>38626812
>expecting the kind of people who do these things to be even remotely competent in literally anything
There's a reason they gave up on life in the first place.
>>
>>38626823
>I think it's obvious what you do from there.
Leave the people in that room alone and punish the ones who were too stupid to follow simple directions.
>>
>>38626840
It doesnt take a genius to shoot a gun and aim it properly. Literally anyone can do it. Hell,even a child could do it.
>>
>>38626812
If the bombs in the schoolbags went off they would have ez got a 100 k/d
>>
>>38626529
Op what made you ask this im worried
>>
>>38626592
It would take a big fucking bomb. The record is only 38.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
>>
>>38626823
>Just tell people over the intercom that you won't kill anyone who goes to a particular room
>I'd bet at least a hundred would go to that room
>I think it's obvious what you do from there.
people aren't complete retards

>>38626863
this guy has the right idea
>>
>>38626921
>People aren't complete retards

You underestimate the power of panic
>>
All that adrenaline would probably contribute to bad aim, also you got people trying to take you out from all angles and running away. It's probably not as easy as one would think
>>
>>38626812
why did they decide to fuck around instead of just slaughtering everyone
>>
>>38626974
They were really fucked in the head telling eachother they were gods and shit
>>
File: Cm0_RsxWYAAvyNV.jpg (28KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
Cm0_RsxWYAAvyNV.jpg
28KB, 243x483px
>>38626529

We can only pray that He will deliver
>>
No. A team of Boko Haram members couldn't even break 50 on their home turf. Eric and Dylan only got 15 combined. Even the German school shooters with their Aryan genes couldn't break 20.

Best shooter would be an ISIS member who bombs the school and picks off people fleeing. He could get 100+ kills. Basically Eric and Dylan's original plan if they weren't so shit at building bombs with a bit more Allahu.
>>
I imagine ISIS will target a school eventually.
>>
>>38627093
>i imagine
Dont go to school tomorrow i think hes planning something
>>
>>38626529
Technically, it has already happened. Most gangsters start killing at the age of 13 or 14. So in countries with absurdly high murder rates like El Salvador or Brazil, a "school" shooter has likely racked up 100+ kills before becoming an adult.

But if you mean 100 dead school students, in the school grounds...I doubt it.
>>
>>38626529
With alot of shooters sure
>>
>>38626736
Especially since they always take enough ammo to arm a small army but only wind up killing less than 10 people.
>>
>>38627070
you can buy a flamethrower for under $2k that shoots past 60 feet, and there's books that teach you how to build one that shoots even further (it's legal too.)

2 seconds of firing it would create an uncontrollable amount of fire in the school that would take away everyone's oxygen.

Wait till there's a special day at school where people are gathered (such as at the auditorium or during lunch.) You can take out 200 people in the span of 5 seconds.

The best part is how painful they end up going out. Stacey will get to see herself get cooked down to the bone as she loses all her flesh and her eyeballs begin to melt till she finally dies.

People who die from lack of oxygen also suffer before going out.

Even if someone survives your fire, they would be wishing they didn't because you now permanently scarred them, melted their face off, and they would even be lucky if they aren't in the hospital for life with tubes in their throat.

Clip a whole hallway and the fire will spread to all the classrooms with no way for people to get out.

Also make sure to preplan shit by hiding flammables around the school
>>
>>38626775

>deadliest weapon ever to be made

>in a world where bombs, nerve gas, and the katana exists
>>
>>38626840
no you fucking retard, they're the most competent. They do it because nothing matters and it's fun so fuck it. If you don't realize that about the world then you're just another retard begging to get shot by someone who does.
>>
>>38627235
>katana

Id rather have a gun
>>
>>38627213
a nice theory but i doubt it would work that well IRL. surely someone would have done that by now.
>>
>>38627271
Also how the fuck do you smuggle a flamethrower into school?
>>
>>38627289

Some dude in Germany did it in the 60s. He also had a goddamn mace.
>>
>>38627235
Guns are more accessible than those things. Its eqsy to get a nice pistol or rifle if you have the money for it.
>>
>>38627324
But that was in germany in the 60s surely it would be alot harder now? And a mace wtfff
>>
>>38627070
>Best shooter would be an ISIS member who bombs the school and picks off people fleeing.

I think this is going to happen one day in Dearborn MI or Patterson NJ, and I'm terrified at what the response is going to be.
>>
>>38627235

>the katana

I let out an audible kek
>>
>>38627271
the spergs can't even get more than 5 points, they're not smart and patient to do this anon.
>>
>>38627213

1) flamethrowers are heavy as shit. It's one of the main reasons the military abandoned them. You'd most likely get tired and stopped before you could actually do anything.

2) Aside from the auditorium, most of your average school is built with shit that doesn't easily catch fire. Even in your hypothetical with the auditorium on a crowded day, you'd have to lock all the exits from the outside, and good luck not getting caught doing that shit when there's an event going on. And once again, good luck not getting caught with your clunky-as-hell flamethrower slowing you down.

Dumbass.
>>
>>38626529
No but there will be a day 100 schools take out a school shooter out of 10 people each
>>
>>38627355
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
>>
>>38627440
>lance
He got a fucking lance into school and i couldnt get away with chewing gum
>>
>>38627440
Bitch he killed 11 people
>>
>>38627508

Not only that, but to add to what I said in >>38627403, the dude got most of his kills by burning down a small wooden barracks. That's completely different from trying to set a huge-ass school that's made out of concrete on fire.
>>
schools usually have some kind of outside assembly, like for example in canada you have terry fox run where literally the entire school walks/runs together and the shooter could mow them down or bring a big ass truck
>>
>>38627403
see >>38627440

bitch, suck my dick
>>
So out of all pur ideas, what would be the best way of killing a whole school
>>
>>38627121
>brazil
>gangsters start killing at the age of 13
>has 100+ kills before being an adult.
ok calm the fuck down alright? people dont kill like that atleast here in brazil, in fact afaik most gangster teenagers wont even kill anyone, so your point is already wrong. Also, tho there is a high number of homicides in this country, it doesn't work as you think; brazil is a huge country just like the US, and the high rate are from some specific regions summed up, and most of the deaths ard done by adults and the people involved are the ones from the favelas(mainly). (There is still a lot of killing but the mortality rates arent high)
>>
>>38627650
explosives. If you got the money you can make high quality bombs. (Think of ones that blow up the stadium, but imagine scattered around)
>>
>>38627654
found the triggered brazilfag
>>
File: XTP_7.gif (948KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XTP_7.gif
948KB, 500x281px
>>38626529
I just don't see why they have to use bullets as their main method of killing there's way more effective ways of massacring people if you're trying to kill the most people just lock a class room and fill it with ammonia gas to make a improvised gas chamber and activate it remotely, this method probably leaves A high chance for you to leave the situation and repeat again later. Though maybe that doesn't fit the mindset behind most school shooters since if I had to guess they want it to feel more personal versus you being on the other side of the school while the event occurs. Along with one method takes weeks of planning as setting up and the other takes only an hour to buy a gun and ammo
>>
File: 1478241814344.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478241814344.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>38626812
>muh 1337 confirmed kills
>shooting up the "lunch in the library" crowd
>not going straight for the lunchroom chads and stacies

did it hurt, losing your humanity?
>>
>>38627612
see >>38627508
>>38627574

Suck MY dick.
>>
>>38626529
No,they are mentally retarded.
>>
It'd be almost impossible nowadays.

1. Police operate differently in response to mass shootings. At least in America police are now trained to end the threat immediately and not contain it.

2. Most public high schools and colleges have at least 1 police officer on duty all day.

3. Since school shootings are now mainstream people are more likely to identify the signs of potential murderer early on.

4. Schools have better emergency routines in order to protect students in such an event.

5. High schools large enough to theoretically kill that many people aren't easy to navigate and in the time a shooter(s) is looking for targets the school's police officer(s) is tracking him down. The students are in complete lock down. And more police are on their way with intent to kill the shooter as quickly as possible.
>>
>>38627801
vehicular homocide at a crowded parade is a good way to rack up points as well.

In France, last year, a Muslim guy killed 80 normalfags celibrating Bastille day

>>38628203
>not going straight for the school staff and administration
>>
A single shooter? Probably not.
But these Muslims set the record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
>>
>>38628778
When it comes to single shooters in America, a Muslim, our beloved Omar Mateen, is in first place, and third internationally

Also Beslan's kill count was also to to the Russian military's indiscriminate brutality
>>
>>38626529
I guess it'd be easiest if they were all in an assembly or something, it'd be pretty funny if the assembly was about school shootings or some shit like that
>>
>>38627341
Katanas are a daimond dozen and you can just make nerve gas and explosives at home using everyday household chemicals. Guns cost serious money to obtain unless you steal them.
>>
>>38626529
How come these school shootings never take place during school events or orientations where there are easily hundreds of people in the gym or theater.
>>
>>38626812
they only killed 13
>>
>>38627654
It's a shithole and murder is not uncommon. Don't be mad.
>>
>>38627213
Water sprinklers would ruin your retarded plan
>>
>>38627654
>buttmad brazilian
how's that third-world shithole working out for you buddy
>>
>>38630599
Depends on the fuel, the stuff they used during Vietnam was damn impossible to get off.
>>
If you want to break 100, you could do a chemical attack. I'm amazed no one's tried it. Mustard gas and chlorine gas are pretty easy to make, but the best is hydrogen cyanide, aka Zyklon B, which can be made by mixing sulfuric acid (household chemicals) with sodium cyanide (more household chemicals). Release it during history class when they talk about the Holocaust as a perfect lesson, plus some set of it elsewhere, like in chemistry class. You would kill so many people that way and make everyone who survives feel like shit. Cops can deal with bombers and active shooters, but a poison gas attack is a whole new level of terrorism.
>>
>>38628851
>Omar Mateen
What was his name again?
>>
>>38626529
Honestly, chemicals, something airborne that is lethal. Why would you wish for needless killing? Did someone hurt your fee fee's? Fucking pussy
>>
>>38626529
someday maybe, I want to see a school shooter who also survives and stays anonymous. Now that'd be impressive.

I don't mean I want to see some guy shoot a lot of innocents but I mean if you're gonna do it at least be efficient
>>
>>38626840
THIS

You need to be smart if you want to kill 100+
>>
just drive in a truck with a giant fertiliser bomb into the school, not even that difficult

bonus points if you do it without being in the truck and don't get caught
>>
Feel like I'm on a watch list now for clicking on this thread...
>>
>set off fire alarm
>school evacuates to a place outside as usual
>school shooter has planted bombs there n advance
>boom boom, 100+

Dont know why they havnt tried this yet
>>
File: tj-lane.jpg (67KB, 748x883px) Image search: [Google]
tj-lane.jpg
67KB, 748x883px
You don't need to kill 100 people at once. First kill 40-50 people, but surrender to the police instead of an hero. Then escape prison, break into some houses to steal some guns and ammo, and go back to school to kill the 50-60 you missed.

It probably won't work a third time since they'll chuck your ass in solitary for a long time, so you only get two shots.
>>
File: 1478987555184.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1478987555184.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
>>38633868
>escape prison
>>
>assembly taking place
>go around and put bike locks on all but one door
>enter and lock the door behind you

Find ONE flaw
>>
>>38633807
probably because bombs are difficult to make.
Boston bombers had two bombs in a crowded area and only killed 3 people.
>>
>>38634377
>"Hey is that bitch boi anon got a gun?"
>"y-y-yeah im gonna k-kill you all..."
>struggles to hold up gun due to little muscle
>by this point chad and tyrone already have you pinned to the floor
>sobbing intensifies
>>
>>38626529
Good planning skills and deeds done in emotional uproar do not go well together.
>>
>>38634377
There's probably people around the entrances who will stop you if you don't use your gun, and by then you'll have alerted everyone nearby to run. But if your school is a shithole with no security, then your plan might work.
>>
>>38634446
My school had 0 security. Mostly because it was in the middle of nowhere. Luckily I lived around not that many robots.
>>
>>38626974
>>38626812

Adrenaline dump wore off quickly. Seriously.
They hyped it up for at least a year then when they got in there and the bombs didn't detonate and they killed a few people, they quickly realized that was as good as it got, it was't that glorious, and that they would need to think about offing themselves now.

I think they killed around 13 as well, so not even 30.
>>
>>38626529
There'd have to be more than one, and they'd have to stop being dumbfucks. Most of the shooters always buy cheap ass guns and ammo, and never have a solid plan.
>>
>>38626910
>It would take a big fucking bomb.
Or use lots of smaller bombs, that each take out a dozen people. But then planting them would be a challenge.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.