[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onlinw dating sites need to start permabanning roasties Fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Onlinw dating sites need to start permabanning roasties

Fuck tinder's 'desirability algorithm', they need to develop an algorithm that detects women who only use it for an ego boost. You get banned if you

>get x number of matches and don't talk to any of them
>unmatch x number of matches who didn't say anything obscene

Or they could detect women who use it just to get free meals via gps. Tinder detects that you and someone you matched with are together at applebees. If a roastie goes to too many restaurants with too many people, and only once with each, they get banned forever for being stupid whores.

Just matched with a girl last night who admitted she only goes on tinder to "be savage and roast guys".

The problem needs to stop. They should also even it out between the two sexes, so that women aren't flooded with matches. Say they get 5 matches in a row, they get pushed back on the queue for a week and nobody can see then for awhile.
>>
your problem has no worth. when you own one dating website, you put your women acquisition cost at 50 to 100$ (per new user) and man around 0.50 to 1$ max because you know for every women that registers you get ~50 men. If you start to ban the cust you paid 50-100$ to get, you shot yourself in the foot.

keep dreaming anon. But hey, it's feasible. It's just not worth to have a bunch of sausages with no puss as user base.
>>
>>38627255
What he said. OP you're assuming women are the users and not the product.
>>
bump.

Also why does Tinder require a Facebook account? No one else is paranoid about this? Inb4 fake name. Facebook owns your ISP.
>>
>>38627362
users are too lazy to create a profile.. you get everything for free, interests, likes, work/education history, profile picture, male/female, birthdate (age), name, bio. this makes better user experience with more complete profiles and "better" matching on interests. On top of that you get FB analytic for free.
>>
File: ok.gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>38627424

Fuck off Facebook shill with your lies and bullshit marketing speak. How much they pay you to lurk here huh shill?

Plenty of Fish and others like OKC a more efficient and less intrusive way to the roastie pussy kingdom.
>>
>>38627642
and they require filling out a bunch of horse shit and writing novels
he said people are lazy and he right son, especially when you just want to fuck someone and not worry about the consequences, ie tinder
>>
>>38627642
I'm only saying why a company would require FB to login. I am not a big facebook user tho.

Everything I said here I didnt pull this off my ass, even the numbers in the first reply. Not everyone is NEET here.
>>
>>38627711

That's how you get the bitches- in a brief introductory sentence or two to build initial interest. Chicks like mystery. Get her to the first date, curious about who you are... With non Facebook sites you have more power to create a modified persona...
>>
>>38627957
good for men, not needed for most women.
>>
>>38627769

And I'm saying you need a disconnect from your "real" self and the one you are putting forth to get dates with. Like a four lane highway separated by a barrier in the middle. I've dated women who didn't even know my last name until we fucked a few times and she was catching feelings.
>>
>>38628017

You are clueless and I'm about done giving advice in this thread.

Chicks share every detail about themselves on POF, etc. This gives you power to say, "Oh cool I like kayaking too, have you been on the water lately"- or pick one of the other 20 other interests and 50 tv/movies she lists. Find a common ground. That is all you have to do. Tell her, "Wow, I didn't think anyone else liked Gattaca", etc, etc. Or "Cool- you like Tycho, me too. Heard they might tour around here."
>>
>>38628114
this thread wasn't about any advice on how to use a dating website, just how they worked business wise to explain why anon's plan wasn't good. you can keep on giving your advices, they aren't bad. o and you're retarded.
>>
>>38628114

9 times out of 10 women couldn't give two shits about you referencing their profile. You can ask them if they've been kayaking on the shit river lately and they'll just say "yeah".

They like talking about themselves, they want everyone to read their bios, but they only want Chad to message them.

That's why tinder is better. I just copy paste shit all day.
>>
>>38626301
>Just matched with a girl last night who admitted she only goes on tinder to "be savage and roast guys".
I hate to be the one to break this to you but... that's just what she told you, anon

Maybe it's time for another tinder experiment. These young bucks don't know the deal yet, they're still living in la-la land
>>
>>38629134

If that was the case she should be permabanned for swiping yes on guys she doesn't plan on fucking or dating.

Time for these roasties to get out REEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.