[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: Hurricane Suicide.png (371KB, 601x584px) Image search: [Google]
Hurricane Suicide.png
371KB, 601x584px
Why can't I make friends?
I've never been able to maintain friendships for more than two years. After that they end up hating me.

I used to be a polite but now I act very bitter from the constant cycle of rejection. Nothing has changed really from when I was polite until now. I was always ostracized.

Every femanon I've talked to thinks I'm a sociopath. Every robot ends up blocking me (although I've blocked some when they toy with me.)

I just want a loyal friend.
>>
>>38626171
It's because you're boring.
>>
>>38626171
Probably you are too narcissistic
>>
File: Satania Not Crying.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Satania Not Crying.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>38626211
>>38626216
I've heard both of these.
>>
>>38626171
>femanon

100% of them are mentally ill and not capable of friendship so don't bother.

>robot

It's a crap shoot I'd say 80% of robots are insane and not capable of friendship.

Thus the problem is not you; it's the places you're looking.
>>
>>38626237
Where do I look then?
I'm a loner in real life.
>>
>>38626237
Don't coddle the poor bastard. We all know it's him.
>>
>>38626233
Then take the hint, nigga.
>>
>>38626290
But I wasn't always narcissistic. Assuming I even am.

I could see that I'm a little boring, but that's mainly the result of tism. Which is expected here.
>>
>>38626211

Ignore this dumbass.

My best friend of 15 years is boring as fuck, and it's never bothered me a whit. I fill in the gaps for both of us.

what you are lacking, my friend, could very well be self-awareness.

Another one of my good friends spent his 20's like you describe-- Eventually, his friendships would break up, and he couldn't figure out why. It was because he an arrogant asshole, and a know-it-all. He also would talk non-stop, in great detail for several minutes, when he could've said the same thing 20 seconds. He was also deceptive, and manipulative

But he didn't know these things, until what you described happened to him enough times.
>>
>>38626338
>But I wasn't always narcissistic. Assuming I even am.

Judging by your posts you have complete lack of self awareness. Maybe if you do not notice things for yourself maybe you should listen to other people who notice them.
>>
>>38626351
Well how do I fix that if it is the case?
I don't see myself as being like that.
>>
>>38626391
If you have pathologic lack of self awareness you should talk to people who are good at pinpointing traits and personalities of other people. Yes, such people exist and yes this is a legit skill/talent.
>>
>>38626387
I don't think I even lack it though. I am very good at introspection, honestly.
Some people will be friendly to me one day, then complete dicks the next.

A few posts shouldn't tell you that much about me.
>>
>>38626391

How do you fix yourself?

Try not to think it as something broken, but rather an area where you could improve.

Just remember that how you view yourself isn't how others view you.

For example: Inside I'm a shambling wreck of low self-esteem, self-loathing, and addictions. But people often comment on how professional I am, and how well I carry myself.

I don't think I'm good with people: and yet, other people tell me I'm amazing with them. That I have a inner light that shines through and really makes people feel comfortable.

I don't see it. I don't feel it. But I've come to realize it's truly there. People told me for the longest time, and I refused to believe them.

But I really do have an inner light that people enjoy seeing. I just can't see it, because I'm too close to it. Perspective is everything.
>>
>>38626693

and how did my friend fix his?

well. His life fell apart. He had no choice but to rebuild.

I used to hate his guts.

He was obnoxious, and a terrible listener, you literally couldn't tell him or convince him of anything -- he had to be right, all the time. and He was incredibly self-centered.

It took him roughly 3 years of calling me to chat to win my friendship.

That's the other thing:

The desire for friendship comes quickly; the actual friendship does not.

be patient with people. There's alot going on with them that you're not cognizant of, and the world is a rough place. Oftentimes, when people are testy, it's not all about you. There's a billion other factors that could be triggering asshole behaviour.
>>
File: 1450661267381.jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450661267381.jpg
94KB, 465x600px
>>38626211
Don't listen to this anon. Everyone is boring.

>I've never been able to maintain friendships for more than two years. After that they end up hating me.

That happens sometimes. You have to fuck up a lot before you find out what works. Some have to fuck up some more than others. That's life.

>I used to be a polite but now I act very bitter from the constant cycle of rejection. Nothing has changed really from when I was polite until now. I was always ostracized.

Don't let this dictate how you act. At the same time, don't force yourself to be polite if you don't want to. Treat people the way you want to be treated. If you don't want to be coddled, don't coddle others. If you want to be challenged, challenge others. If you act in a way that you want to act and someone "ostracizes" you, tough shit. Fortunately, there are tons of people out there and there's no reason to focus on the failures of connecting to a minor few.

>Every femanon I've talked to thinks I'm a sociopath. Every robot ends up blocking me (although I've blocked some when they toy with me.)

I wouldn't care much about that. Anyone who is willing to attempt to meet others off here are beyond fucked up.

>I just want a loyal friend.

Yeah. Well, don't focus so much on what you want. Focus on what you need. Most of the time things just randomly happen. And if not, it's not a huge deal.

Focus on the good in life, and don't let others bring you down. If you stay positive, your chances of getting what you want will increase. You have to understand at the end of the day, all you can do is increase your probability. Nothing in life is guaranteed. It's all a bunch of random shit. Sometimes you get what you want. Sometimes you don't. It's no big, senpai.
>>
File: 765.png (8KB, 278x194px) Image search: [Google]
765.png
8KB, 278x194px
>>38626171
I'll be your loyal friend, anon
>>
File: 1498395894347.jpg (70KB, 540x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498395894347.jpg
70KB, 540x716px
>>38626171
Post some contact information please, i'll be your friend
>>
>>38627016
P-Post contact.

>>38626693
>>38626850
>>38626853
Thanks for the advice. Honest.
>>
>>38627039
Fine...
LMM#3952
>>
>>38627043
CorridorZero#2856
>>
File: Bailbondsman.jpg (13KB, 290x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bailbondsman.jpg
13KB, 290x250px
>>38626171
hey buddy ill be your friend

oregonaono
>>
>>38627190
See above please anon.
No one has added me yet.
>>
>>38627264
ok i gotta make a discord friendo
>>
>>38626351

I get self-conscious if I speak for too long in social settings. I don't see why anybody would care what I have to say, so I keep it as short as possible. Even then there are many social situations where saying nothing at all would have made no difference or would even have been a better option. That's also why I love this website, I can say whatever I want to people around the world and I can decide how much I want to engage. This is way better than talking to people in person where I have to pretend to be this or that lest they try to fuck me over, because that's what people live for, I guess.

I'm not deceptive and manipulative at least in part because there's usually nothing I want from anyone else anyway. Even if I wanted something, they wouldn't give it to me out of spite, making me feel like a fool for asking at all.

I'm certainty not arrogant. I hate myself way too much, but I also hate other people just as much so that it must balance out somehow.
>>
File: obese cunt.jpg (52KB, 468x622px) Image search: [Google]
obese cunt.jpg
52KB, 468x622px
>>38627264
ok made it, im the greatgoogilymoogily
>>
>>38627674
Gimme the # too.
>>
>>38627662

People aren't living for the sole purpose of fucking you over, that's your hurt speaking. If anything, they're simply indifferent.

Don't compare yourself to my friend, that was only a example. There's a billion different permutations of people, and context/ nuance is important.

>I hate myself way too much, but I also hate other people just as much so that it must balance out somehow.

That's not how it works.

In fact, hatred of ones self will make you hate people and the world even more. Our inner dialogue shapes how we view the world-- moreso than almost anything else.

If you're constantly looking for betrayal and spite in other people, that is all you will ever see. You've gotta believe people can be more than the traitorous wretches you fear they are. Because they can, and they will, when the right circumstances arrive.

And most importantly: You've gotta believe that you can rise above it too. And that you deserve the love and companionship you so desperately crave, deep down.
>>
File: reviewbrah.gif (609KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.gif
609KB, 260x195px
>>38627674
sorry friend i gotta make a new one, smashed the keyboard when i made my password like an autist as you know
>>
File: 1498854852886.png (226KB, 399x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498854852886.png
226KB, 399x384px
>>38627674
>googilymoogily
That was a nice cartoon.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.