[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /cockroachproblem/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5085.jpg (39KB, 386x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5085.jpg
39KB, 386x248px
who here /cockroachproblem/
>>
>>38624964
Me. How bad is it for you, OP? Are they "Americanas", the most despised pest of all time?
>>
>>38624964
My fucking neighbors have German roaches and they've come into my apartment now. Just bought some bait yesterday, so hopefully that will end it.

Fucking idiots next door.
>>
>>38624995
if you mean american cockroaches, yup. I've only seen three so far but that's enough to know they're in the walls. One of them was crawling on my neck.
>>
>>38624964
>>38625039
this is one of my worst fucking fears
moving into my first apartment in about a month

I can't handle stinkbugs much less a fucking roach infestation, wouldn't even be able to function properly tbqh
>>
Living with rats is much worse. I had a few apartments like that. I lived one where rats would play under my bed all night and they wouldn't fuck off. I would cry myself to sleep. No rats now thank god
>>
>>38625088
I'd reccomend just buying some bait in advance. Just in case there is an invasion, it will help control it quickly.
>>
>>38624964
One of my neighbors is a Turk, if that counts. He's pretty tame though.
>>
>>38625080
That's small time. I see like 8 3inch americanas lurking in my kitchen everynight. They fly a lot too. My house would need a thorough fumigation to clean this shithole.
I'd take pics if Im in the mood.
>>
File: 1500842947438.jpg (76KB, 586x448px) Image search: [Google]
1500842947438.jpg
76KB, 586x448px
>>38624995
O B S E S S E D

seriously why are youropooreans so obsessed with americans?
>>
>>38625162
>One of my neighbors is a Turk, if that counts.
LOL
>>
>>38624964
You gotta blast the place with those bug bombs go behind your cupboards in the kitchen under your fridge they usually collect where the food is and theyre smart they come out at night while your sleeping. You can bomb your place gets rid of them for a month or so but if its an infestation theyll be back. The bombs get rid of most of them but the really smart ones hide inside the wood you have to catch them or spray poison all inside the wood
>>
File: IMG_5199.jpg (53KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5199.jpg
53KB, 640x853px
>>38625091
I'm sorry but the idea of that is kind of funny to me, I'm sure most pest-type rats aren't cute, but it's difficult for me not to picture them this way
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>moving out of here in a week or so so I don't give a fuck
>>
>>38625251
there are no roaches in that imag
>>
I didn't know everyone was talking about actual cockroaches for a good while there.
>>
>>38625180
Because the type of cockroach is called american cockroach
>>
who /bedbugs/ here?
>>
>>38625547
>>38624995
T. Turk

Originigal
>>
I've never had a big problem really but I did used to live in a mice infested trailer. It was right at the edge of town next to a bunch of fields. Trailer didn't even need to be dirty, they would move in regardless. It was impossible to keep those bastards out.

I actually became quite sadistic when trapping them. I'd literally catch them and starve them to death or let them cannibalize each other. Noisy bastards.
>>
>>38625180
>american education
Sweetie, I think you should take a break from shitposting.
>>
>>38625410
I have like 4 fast food bags the roaches are implied.
>>
File: 1481311721139.png (867KB, 771x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481311721139.png
867KB, 771x720px
>>38624964
I live in a shithole that I knew had a bug problem before I even moved in but it got worse when the fucker next door to me moved in and a few months later there were suddenly bed bugs everywhere, thankfully I'm moving in a few days and throwing out most my shit so I won't have to deal with them anymore
>>
No roaches, but I've had to deal with way too many fucking moths. Many of which had to die.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.