[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are traps so stuck up and hard to get?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nani.png (496KB, 598x607px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
496KB, 598x607px
Why are traps so stuck up and hard to get?
>>
>>38624644
>Why are traps so stuck up and hard to get?
Maybe you are just a loser???
>>
>>38624659
They're always horny little shits but they don't respond to my messages

To hell with traps
>>
>>38624784
Messages? I don't even know where to find any to talk to. I'm sure they're not stuck up, they just have standards.

Now where the hell can I find them?
>>
>>38625066
grindr maybe
>>
>>38624644
They are actually scared of butt fucking.
Or they want attention and not affection.
>>
The hottest traps only do cam shows, are never seen getting fucked by a guy, just using dildos. I'm convinced most have never actually been fucked. They better hurry up because after a certain age its over. When a trap finally gives in and gets fucked, first its only with another trap, to make the bridge over.
>>
They're sluts and know just about anyone who likes them is depraved to some degree. Also shady because the nature of most trap relationships Usually base who they like the most on who will treat the most normal, usually always falls through

t. Been fucking around with deranged trap off and on and fooled around with a ugly trap
>>
>>38624784
You try conversation or you send dick pics?
>>
>>38625372
I just go in with a dick pic lad.

Give me advice pls
>>
>>38625084
Grindr is for gay men you faggot
>>
Because they have no other reason to exist than as a sexual fetish. The ones who actually look not like monsters are rare and hence will have even more to pick from than the average girl.
>>
>>38625596
You gotta strike up conversation. Most these traps are looking for someone to treat them like a real girl, you just gotta convince em you will

That help ?
>>
>>38625596
Where do you find them (traps) in the first place? Discord?
>>
>>38625681
Do you have an example? Also I thought that this only applies to MtFs, and not traps
>>
>>38625638
>this post
really tickles my nipples
>>
>>38625753
Well the main trap I messed with I was pretty manic and told her that she was just the type of person I wanted to meet, didn't bother me and I gave this spiel how I'd treat her just like a woman. Not sure how it could work out in other situations
>>
>>38624644
because they're not right in the head and are psychopaths is a good start
>>
>>38624644
>hard
I see what you did there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.