[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3831.jpg (198KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
198KB, 900x1600px
I'm 24 years old and my first girlfriend just broke up with me. I'm a 10/10 aesthetic wise and we'd been dating a few months. She wrote this list of reasons why she didn't want to be with me. And to top it all off she cheated on my with a 3/10 looking refugee

In English

Doesnt have an open mind for new ideas

No gentleman

Too healthy lifestyle

Too much focused on himself and hygiene

Doesnt see serious situatione as something serious

Secretive about parents and his phone

Never says "sorry"

Doesnt listen well, and doesnt understand the essence of text messages sent to him

Always gives commentary on everything

Sugarcoats a lot

No future perspective

Isnt a critic on himself/ doesnt reflect

Doesnt know how to spend money

His own opinion is most important to him

Not pleasant to eat together on a table with, eats very fast
>>
>>38623654
She is a waste of your time French chad anon. She must be a turbo feminist sjw/ roastie, forget her.
>>
Assuming this is all true, did you learn that women are shit?
>>
>too healthy lifestyle
>too focused on himself and hygiene

Confusedblackman.jpg

Good riddance OP. She wasn't worth it.
>>
>>38623880
She was chubby
>>
>>38623654
>Wordt gecuckt dooor een vluchteling
Toplel anon, Wens je geluk met je situatie.
>>
>>38623654
I'm sorry that happened to you. I can guarantee you all that stuff she wrote is pure bullshit, and she just wrote it to make herself feel better about cheating.
>>
>>38623654
She was a crazy ho who is trying to jutify being an awful cunt
>>
>>38623654
I'm sure you're lying about being a ten, but even then you were obviously better than her. That list is retarded.
>>
Whore. You're lucky she dumped you
>>
I can predict what was the end after I saw the language
>>
>>38623654
Dodgeville bullet
>>
And I dare you motherfucker to not say SORRY ever. That woman tried to break you
>>
Most of those are pretty bad traits though so at least now you can become aware of them if you were not already so.
>>
>>38623654
This sounds all like "you were too self centered" and to me it translates to you didn't make her feel enough appreciated and thus she distanced herself that much from you that she criticises you from head to toe.

This may come from too much insecurity from her side, from her not appreciating the way you showed love and affection because she had different ideas about how it should be done or from you not knowing how to show your gf the apprecitation she needed (all women and men need this from a partner).

These are the 3 variables her list boils down to.
>her insecurity
>her not appreciating your love
>you not showing the right kind of appreciation to her
>>
>>38623654
>getting dumped by a stupid whore
I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

>>38623763
This isn't French

>>38623880
>>38623935
these
>>
Tmw r9k hates roasties so much they'll band together to support a "chad" in hopes of rhetorically shitting on an apathetic roastie who cheated on said Chad.
>>
>>38623654
Godverdomme wat schrijft dit wijf onleesbaar.
>>
>break up note
It's okay, you can't legally marry someone who is underage
>>
A prime brad pitt was like an 8.5/10 I'd love to see a pic of you. Anyways those are all valid criticisms, maybe you just don't match personality wise?
>>
>>38623654
>eat too fast
>>
>>38624974
Seems pretty logical that r9k's hate for roasties exceeds anything else though
>>
>>38625104
Like Non-whites
Or Intelligence
>>
>>38625019
this

to me this is what a ten looks like, or Henry Cavill in the same movie
but then again, I like dark haired (slightly brown) guys so that's probably why I rate them higher than prime Pitt
>>
>10/10
>Is on 4chan

Which one is it?
>>
>>38623654
I hope your family gets raped and murdered by a pack of refugees Norman
>>
>a note

what is she in highschool?
>>
>>38623654
At this point take constructive criticism
These are the points that matter
1. Doesn't have an open mind
> try new shit anon, even if only 25% of the time
2. Doesn't see situations as serious
> If the situation calls for seriousness, be serious. Having fun is chill but sometimes certain situations do require more seriousness.
3. Never says sorry
> Know and understand when you do something that upsets your SO and that you are willing to change and apologize. Compromise works as well. Ego in a relationship never helps.
4. His own opinion is most important to him
> This only applies if you think you'll be with your gf forever or long term. Significant others need to know their opinions HOLD WEIGHT. they don't need to be #1 but something to consider.
>>
>>38623654
notice the diagram on the bottom? how the real you is unable to feel love for anyone but yourself, how when she tries to engage you all she gets is a loopy smiley-face caricature? and you have one arrow that is flying off into nothingness?

it doesn't matter that you have, "everything," she wasn't able to make an emotional connection with you. that's the idea of dating. without that, you're just looking for a warm hole. i want you to think long and hard about that while mohamed the robot takes your new ex to pound town.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.