[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you robots have parents that want to infantalize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1500422669871.png (195KB, 316x313px) Image search: [Google]
1500422669871.png
195KB, 316x313px
how many of you robots have parents that want to infantalize you and hold you back from the world? i blame 99% of my autism on them, i am finally trying to get out
>>
File: 1498452935543.jpg (404KB, 2000x1829px) Image search: [Google]
1498452935543.jpg
404KB, 2000x1829px
>>38623630
Did they infantilize you and turn you into an autist or did they infantilize you because you were an autist?
>>
>>38623630
I try not to blame my shortcomings on others, but having a mother who smothers you with love 24/7 does contribute to my mental state in some way.
>>
>not allowed to socialize with people growing up
>not allowed to use public transportation by myself, have to be driven by parent
>no allowance etc.
>reach age 18
>"wtf anon why don't you have a job god you're useless"
Well no shit
>>
Makes me think more and more that Asperger's is a fake disease
>>
>>38623681
Not. My "autism" is a name for the cuckold and betality.

Be a beta is in most cases just lack of experience
>>
File: 1487614306763.jpg (369KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487614306763.jpg
369KB, 600x900px
>>38623815
>>38623630
I always wondered why we live in times which so weak people.
The way our parents create us allowed us to reach the beta realm.
If we grow up with a hard life and constant challenge, you would be a alpha right now. Or a Chad if you want to name this way.
>>
File: 5wqbXrso1r0zfir.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
5wqbXrso1r0zfir.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
>>38623630
>grew up with single mom who wouldn't let my dad near me
>he was kind of a dick bag anyway and still is
>but having a dad at all would have been better than no dad
>mom always been a manipulative cunt
>mentally abused me
>would never let me have friends at school
>would talk shit about the other kids I hanged with at school and also their parents
>when I moved by myself to start school she would always call and say she issed me and shit
>quit school because I couldn't stand being away from her
>when I joined the army we got to call our parents to say the we were okay and she started crying and wishing her little boy was home again and I felt like shit
>actually left the army early because of it
>she has no friends, never had a real job and does nothing but waste money on beer
>she also hates EVERYONE and talks shit about everyone which is probably why I have trust issues and social anxiety
>I'm scared of letting people close to me both mentally and physically

mom never motivated me to do anything, she only motivated me to quit and to be a little bitch
I hate my mom but I can't bring myself to show it. Whenever I try to stand up to her she brings me down

I'm actually diagnosed aspergers aswell
>>
>>38623630
I fucking realised this recently, they are constantly trying to sabotage my relationship with my fiance..

When I studied abroad they constantly wanted me to take trips home... they got me a ticket back home for halloween, valentines day, spring break.. basically whenever I could basically meet some girl or make friends.

They just want me home to fix their wifi when they want and do shit they don't feel like doing.

escaping them was the best thing that every happened. So lucky to have my girl...
>>
It's hard to realize that your parents are perhaps your worst enemy in life.
No one pushes you so hard to backwards as them. It's sad.

I always lived in the "confort" of the escapisms, but recently (not so recently really, but less than a year) I had my first gf, and she made me realize how I am just a housebitch to my mom.

Simply, she doesn't allow me to have a job.
She forbidden me for having a job actually.
>>
My mom was like that

Move out as soon as possible, you'll be surprised by how quickly things turn around. Although I am still deeply autistic on a certain level because of my experiences growing up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.