[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jury duty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1499374448458.gif (1MB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1499374448458.gif
1MB, 964x912px
guys??? i got fucking jury duty tomorrow. what the fuckk do i do??? what do i wear?
>>
>>38623468
I wish I had jury duty desu
>>
Dress pants/khakis, shoes, shirt with a collar. Bring something to read. They dont allow electronic devices inside.
>>
>>38623468
Nice looking clothes, nothing too fancy. You just sit there and listen to some guy say how he didn't do anything and then listen to some other fucker say that he did something and you and the rest of the dury have to decide if the guy being accused deserves to go to jail
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 277x150px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 277x150px
no jeans or sneakers
>>
>>38623468
Wear velcro shoes with a full suit and make sure you have gel in your hair. You'll be home before noon.
>>
If you don't want to do it make sure you talk about the Jewish conspiracy and how much you dislike nonwhites
>>
>>38623468
If they're selecting a jury, just wear whatever. You don't have to look nice until you actually go to trial. They might not even pick you.
>>
>>38623710
should i really do this? i was thinking about wearing an edgy pig destroyer shirt to see if i could get dismissed
>>
>>38623710
To get out of my jury duty I just said "if he's a nigger I'll convict, if he's white he goes free." Works like a charm.
>>
>>38623774
Fucking racist human garbage
>>
>>38623851
Shut up ya niggarr
>>
>>38623751
which one if i could ask ?
>>
I got summoned for jury duty once. I didn't even make it to the interview phase. I had to fill out some paperwork, they showed a video that explained everything about jury duty, and then I was in the group that got immediately dismissed. A couple weeks later I got a check in the mail for like $20 or $25 because as long as you show up even if you're dismissed that still counts as serving and you get paid for that plus I got a little extra for travel expenses.
>>
File: 1099.jpg (728KB, 950x946px) Image search: [Google]
1099.jpg
728KB, 950x946px
>>38624137
the best one. prowler
>>
>Get jury nullification right after I got my voter registration
>Go down there
>Ask about Jury nullification
>Dismissed
>Haven't been called back in eight years
>>
>>38623680
>similarly appropriate attire for women
Does it not annoy anyone but me that women have so many options when dressing business/business casual? They can wear pretty much anything that isn't a t-shirt, shorts or jeans, while we have to wear a suit and tie or look like a slob.
>>
>>38624177
Jesus fucking christ. You'll get dismissed for sure
>>
>>38623774
>I just said "if he's a nigger I'll convict, if he's white he goes free." Works like a charm.

if you actually said that, you would goto jail for contempt of court.

Also, the judge would send a recorded video of you saying that to everyone and you would be permabanned from every job ever and shamed by society. You would alos likely get jumped up by anyone with any decency.
>>
>>38624290
? I wear pullovers and sweaters to work all the time. I rarely wear a full suit. And of course, trousers and nice shoes.
>>
>>38624355
This was in the selection phase and I didn't actually use the n word.
>>
>>38624437
Sure ya didn't. I believe you
>>
>>38623468
Seriously don't show up at all and claim you never received the notice. I've been doing it for years.
>>
>>38624822
really??? won't i get in trouble?
>>
>>38624843
Of course you'll get in trouble you idiot, why are you taking such obviously bad advice. You can be held in contempt of court and go to jail for a bit if you piss off the judge.

Yes, jury duty is a pain in the ass, but it's basic adult shit you're gonna have to learn to deal with to be a functioning member of society. You might be called on to make a decision that majorly affects another person's life, so try to treat it as seriously as you would want others to do if you were the defendant yourself.

Dress in decent clothes. Doesn't have to be a full suit, but something that wouldn't embarrass you if you wore them to a funeral, church, white collar office job, or similar formal function. Slacks and a button up collared dress shirt is fine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.