[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no more legal stream of adderall >adderall by illegal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

>no more legal stream of adderall
>adderall by illegal means is fairly expensive

What are good alternatives? I have about 80 10mg pills left, so I'm using them pretty carefully. I've tried caffeine + modafinil but modafinil gives me moderate anxiety which causes me to self-medicate with xanax and completely makes the modafinil pointless. Not to mention that it doesn't feel that great to begin with.

Strattera sucks, and I'm not a fan of ritalin either. What to use? What to do?
>>
Smoke pot and jack off! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!
>>
If you insist on being addicted to drugs, just get some meth.
>>
>>38622249
This. Or just toss the pills out and learn a better coping mechanism. Many such mechanisms exist.
>>
Vyvanse is good, I think it's better.
>>
>>38622197
No, thanks. It's legal in my state, but I don't really care for it.

>>38622249
Gotta stay functional, so I'll pass on the meth. To be honest, in terms of recreational stuff, I'm not really much of a stims person. I prefer opiates.

>>38622339
Thanks for the suggestion. Will look into it.
>>
>>38622009
How did you lose your script?
>>
>>38622009
speed paste
>>
File: 82A.jpg (265KB, 900x490px) Image search: [Google]
82A.jpg
265KB, 900x490px
>>38622398
Suit yourself, more for me! BWAHAHAHAHAHA I am so fucking stoned. Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED!
>>
File: 1497335681624.png (8KB, 218x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497335681624.png
8KB, 218x229px
>>38622423
Sort of sperged about something that made my pdoc think I might have schizophrenia, so she gave me some antipsychs instead and took me off the Adderall.

My fault, I should've kept my mouth quiet.

>>38622482
How long does it last?

>>38622527
pic related
>>
>>38622197
>>38622527
haHAA! FAR OUT MY HIPPIEEEEE FRIEND!
*SMOKES A DOOBIE*

>>38622551
OP, JUST 420BLAZEEEE IT WITH US.
>>
>>38622398
stimulating kratom if u like opiates
>>
>>38622551
Just tell him that you need adderall instead and that you were just having a bad day, my doctors usually listen to me when I say that type of stuff. I was taken off vyvanse because it interacted with a heath issue I had and I could barely even read or write complex sentences correctly.
>>
What does it feel like, adderall?

I badly need it but I am too much of a shut-in to go to the doctor.
>>
>>38622622
What strain do you recommend? I've tried a few different kinds. The first time I accidentally dosed way too much and felt nauseous. I haven't had a lot of luck with it. I tried... I think "Yellow Vietnam" and it felt like a lower dosage of hydrocodone, so that was okay. Tried again the next day and felt nothing, so I kept taking more until I felt sick again.

IIRC the green vein is supposed to be stimulating. I think I have an oz of green malay or something laying around somewhere. How does it compare to stimulants?
>>
>>38622709
Life changer. You are making the literal biggest mistake of your life if you don't get it scribed to you ASAP
>>
File: IMG_6434.jpg (235KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6434.jpg
235KB, 800x712px
>>38622709
You can just concentrate better and your head isn't so jumbled. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing but it can cause occasional anxiety.
>>
>>38622668
Yeah, I think I'll try that instead. My pdoc's a pretty big bitch, and when I told her that I wasn't delusional and it was more about me being sensitive, she said to my face, "You have a thought disorder. You are delusional. You need this." Fucking bitch.

>>38622709
For me, doesn't feel like much, just makes me more productive without thinking about it. If I decide to study, I study. I don't get distracted, I don't start looking around, thinking about dumb shit, etc. Feels a little more jittery at higher dosages, but I don't use Adderall recreationally so I try to avoid messing around with the doses for tolerance reasons. >>38622756 is also right, though for me it's more like a light, tingling sensation in my body and not so much ANXIETY. Modafinil makes me fucking anxious though.
>>
adderall vs ritalin?
I'm not a junkie like OP, but my psychiatrist is willing to prescribe me one of those.

I'm on focalin and it works, but it makes my hear beat like a motherfucker, so I'm always agitated and it annoys me when talking to people.
>>
>>38622289
whats a good coping mechanism for completely hating my current living situation and feeling paralyzed by fear and anxiety whenever my father comes near me or i hear his voice ?
>>
>>38622810
>junkie like OP
How mean. ;_;

I'm not a junkie, I just like my drugs, and adderall is much better than ritalin in my opinion.

>>38622814
Benzos, dissociating enough that it barely feels like you're ever there, moving out, finding some kind of activity that regulates your anxiety/stress levels, or figuring out if there's anything you can change about your living situation that would fix the situation.
>>
>>38622725
maeng da
>>
>>38622966
Can you describe how it makes you feel? Also, is that a stimulating or sedative vein?
>>
>>38622009
Learn to make meth. Or just sober up.

The main reason I never fucked with uppers is because they're more difficult to maintain for a lazy robot. Your only real options are meth, prescription adderal/ritalin, and cocaine. Whereas if you're into downers you can subsist off of alcohol and weed for a while or just permanently. Alcohol is perfectly legal, and easily shopliftable if you're underageban, and weed is increasingly legal and retard-proof easy to find a dealer for as opposed to the heightened level of trust and paranoia you have to deal with when buying speed or coke.

>>38622398
>but I don't really care for it
I know it sounds pushy, but get a card and buy some different types.

Sativas are a bit more upper-like and will give you some righteous paranoia (which I used to not like, but have grown an affinity for; it's kind of like it's own natural high once you get used to it and begin to enjoy that head space) whereas indica is much more of a downer feel. Much less paranoia and feels very much like a sedative. Furthermore edibles are much more like opiates. They usually are made with indica and eating it gives a very different effect because the active compound is metabolized differently. I can't quite recall what the compound is, but it's an additional compound which gives a very different effect than just smoking indica. A good edible will feel somewhat similar to a lighter opiate such as codeine.

Also, have you considered getting into psychodelics? I unfortunately have no experience with them, but I'm going to be making them in the next year or two. DMT is the most powerful psychodelic, although shorter in duration, and is terribly easy to produce. If you do a bit of Googling, you'll find out how to make it and realize it's ten times easier than making meth (which is itself very easy to make). The precursor materials are also piss easy to get a hold of. It's a great opportunity to learn some very basic chemistry and...
>>
>>38622009
>>38622398

>>38623368 (cont.)

...learn how to make the most powerful psychedelic currently known. Acid is much more difficult to make than DMT and meth, but it's done by amateur kitchen chemists all the time. Some googling can result in a plethora of guides and lab notes for making them as well as discussions on how to source the requisite materials. Hell, on Youtube you can actually find multiple videos of people extracting DMT from easily purchasable plant matter with full instructions that are easily understood by even someone who has zero chemistry experience.

As far as manufacturing psychedelics goes, it's much less risky than meth (for both legal, explosive gasses, and addiction reasons) and I imagine much more rewarding given the end product. Like I said, I plan on extracting DMT soon and might try my hand at LSD. I'm definitely going to record my process and yields and do my best to help other anons when I have the experience.

Otherwise, just go get yourself a bottle of cheap vodka and some Sunny D and try to keep your mind off the speed. Play some vidya, listen to some music, masturbate profusely. You'll make it through, robot.
>>
>>38623037
relaxed and stimulated at the same time. It gives you motivation to do things that previously seem impossible in your mind. Gives you profound relaxation when starting unless u have opi experience. Makes you feel awake aswell. Makes all your thoughts postive for example an exam in the horizion that you were previously scared of you instead think that I got this no problem. Makes it easy to get immersed in anything such as video games. Suppresses appetite
>>
>>38623368
Fuck, I hate alcohol. Makes me feel dirty every time I drink, so I don't drink very often unless it's the only thing I have. It's at least cheap and easy to get drunk off, but not a fan of it at all.

Med card, yeah. I was gonna get one of those online and get some delivered to my house, but I couldn't find my phone for the verification code and forgot about it. I actually prefer downers to uppers, but uppers are more useful for me. I love benzos and opiates. How does indica compare to either of those? Is it sedative? It's pretty pathetic, I live in a weed legal state, and I'm a fucking pill popper who's smoked once.

And yeah, psychedelics are an occasional thing for me. I just don't have anyone to do it with it. No friends and stuff. I've tried LSD, shrooms, some tryptamines, and lysergamides. It's all right, but definitely a once in a while thing. I'd like to try DMT one day, but I get most of my drugs online, and the internet isn't an option for a while.

Oh, making it. Huh. Thanks for the suggestion. I feel like I might fuck something up and fuck myself over as a result, but I'll at least look into it.
>>
>>38623584
be wary tho op its a very subtlely addictive substance been on it for over a year and a half. At first, there is no problems and you can quit for a month or more at a time with no problem. It catches it grip on you the more you use it and then you feel you need it to function at a higher level. Also, I should add that it changes your personality to be a more assertive person and care less about what others think.
>>
>>38623546
Thanks for the advice. I kind of feel like I'm falling down an ever-growing and expanding rabbit hole, and I tell myself everyday that I'll stop completely, taper off, go cold turkey, motivational bullshit, but I just don't. The another anon probably is right, I probably am either a junkie or becoming a junkie. I just refuse to touch harder drugs like heroin or meth because I know I'll get addicted.

Have you found any success in making DMT/any drugs? Do you have a chemistry background? Sounds cool and economical.

And hah, is mixing vodka and Sunny D a thing? I tried doing that a few weeks ago but it just made my Sunny D taste like shit since I got the cheapest bottle of vodka I could find at Wal-Mart.

>>38623584
>>38623687
Ah, unfortunately I do have some opioid experience, though my body is sensitive and I have good self-control so I don't have insane tolerance or anything like that. Sounds kind of like oxy, stimulating but relaxed at the same time. Addictive it fine; I've heard the withdrawal effects for it isn't that bad. Do you have any vendors you recommend?
>>
>>38622398
>Gotta stay functional, so I'll pass on the meth
How is methamphetamine significantly different from amphetamine (adderal)?
It's basically the same thing.
>>
File: IMG_20170622_125649.jpg (239KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_125649.jpg
239KB, 960x720px
just use kratom instead
>>
>>38623808
are you canadian or american?

yeah withdrawals arn't like regular opiates and u need to binge quite a bit to get them. Mostly consists of tiredness, insomnia, anxiety, depression, lack of motivation, maybe temporarily decreased brain function. The withdrawals are pretty much the opposite of the effects.
>>
>>38623947
Its not. The methyl group causes it to cross the blood brain barrier significantly faster and in much higher quantities. That's why you see meth people with completely fried brains but not people on Adderall.
>>
>>38623603
>Makes me feel dirty every time I drink
I know exactly what you mean, but that's part of the appeal to me. It's very much a "sitting in the gutter and singing the blues" sort of feel.

>How does indica compare to either of those? Is it sedative? It's pretty pathetic, I live in a weed legal state, and I'm a fucking pill popper who's smoked once.
Yeah indica is definitely what you'd want for an opiate replacer. And edibles too. They're a very different high, but I always felt they were closer to opitates. But I only have some minimal experience with codeine and morphine. I'd suggest getting a card and giving it a few tries. I think it'd definitely grow on you once you have tried some different strains and delivery methods (smoking versus eating). You'll find a combination that works for you.

>I feel like I might fuck something up and fuck myself over as a result
If you attempt to extract DMT I can almost guarantee that you wont. Like I said, among the drugs you can extract or synthesize in your kitchen (or your bathroom or closet for that matter) DMT is by far the easiest. The only part of it that's remotely dangerous is working with lye and lighter fluid. Lye is caustic because it's a base, just don't touch it or spill it on anything, just measure it out and pour it into the solution. Perfectly easy. The lighter fluid is obviously flammable, but you won't be working with any flames or even any electronics so it's no worry. The whole extraction is only a 4-5 step process. Even if you fuck up you'll just end up with some crystals with some yellow gunk on them rather than a cleaner yield of crystal. Even that can be cleaned up with the same non-polar solvent you already will be using (naptha: lighter fluid).

Seriously, if you're bored sometime go on Youtube and look up DMT extraction. You'll be amazed how easy it is.

>>38623808
No experience yet. Very soon though I'll be getting the materials I need. The only chemistry...
>>
>>38623947
Seems more addictive and the come down seems much worse too. I'll stick to my government regulated meth for studying purposes.

>>38623970
American. Are customs anal about kratom? I get some RCs shipped from Canada sometimes and it always seems to pass through.

>>38623954
What vein/specific type/whatever would you recommend?
>>
>>38622009
>caffeine and modafinil
>no L theanine
>no 5 htp
>no egcg

haha you are like a little baby
>>
>>38624034
Red Maeng Da if you want to chill
Green Maeng Da if you want the affects of Adderall
>>
>>38624034
go to kratomxp.com if you're american they have much stronger kratom than what i am use to in canada according to one of my best friend who also has previous pill experience. I suggest sticking to regular kratom and staying away from extracts. UEI will fuck your shit up harder than a pill but stay away.
>>
tfw my dad tattled on me to my doc that I was occasionally misusing my speed script and now she's cut me off and assumes I'm an abject drug addict

god damn it dad I'm 24
>>
>>38624034
my friend's brother tried all us vendors and said that kratomxp.com is the best by far. Maeng da if you want stimulating effects and bali if you want it to be more opi. The general rule is red is more relaxing, white is more stimulating, and green is more of a balance between the two.
>>
>>38624133
>still on your parents health insurance at 24 instead of your own employment-provided insurance
>>
File: 1497282901249.jpg (5KB, 155x155px) Image search: [Google]
1497282901249.jpg
5KB, 155x155px
>>38624062
What are those? Asking honestly, since I've seen them thrown around a lot relative to modafinil, but it seems like a lot of effort to "stack" stuff when I can just take some Adderall and feel productive. Do they actually help?

>>38624006
Eh, yeah, not a feeling I like. Last time I drank, I downed a bottle of wine since it was all I had and I started feeling kind of dizzy so I fell asleep and woke up with a shitty hangover. Xanax > alcohol in my opinion, since I never wake up ill.

Thanks for the suggestion, anon. I'll definitely start researching more about weed and stuff. Not really close to my roommates, but they pretty much smoke daily so I might ask them.

Have you tried dissociatives? I want to try ketamine but haven't been able to get any yet.

>>38624084
>>38624122
Thanks. Seems like maeng da is popular. I tried a few different kinds of bali last time I ordered and it wasn't that great.

>>38624133
Is it legal for him to talk about those kind of things with your doctor if you're 24?
>>
>>38623808

>>38624006 (cont.)

...background I have is high school chem and scores of hours on wikipedia looking up chemistry concepts while reading dumb old manuals like the Anarchist's Cookbook learning how to make meth and LSD and high explosives. I've always had an interest in "practical" chemistry, but very little experience so far.

>And hah, is mixing vodka and Sunny D a thing?
Sure. Vodka and orange juice is called a screwdriver I believe. The extra sugar of Sunny D helps drown out the vodka's intensity. I usually just sip vodka straight and wash it down with a separate glass of soda or juice.

But yeah, there's no need to get deeper with heroin or meth. If you can pick up a low level addiction to weed and/or booze, you'll have a much better keeping it together. Obviously you can fuck your life up on any drug or without drugs at all, but from my observation of other people you'll end up in a shitty spot much quicker and easier when fucking with hard drugs. Just invest your in whatever interests you have and play around with light drugs when you need some entertainment or an escape.

>>38623947
>>38623999
I think that adderal is 75% dextro amphetamine and 25% levo amphetamine. The two chiral forms of amphetamine with a ratio that's supposed to be better in some sort of way. Not sure how different its effects are from 50/50 amphetamine.
>>
>>38624190
everything is great on kratomxp a lot of vendors or smokeshop stuff sucks ass
>>
>>38624190
L theanine gets rid of anxiety
5 htp promotes serotonin upregulation
egcg is for:

5-HTP is converted to serotonin by aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AAAD). The problem is that enzyme is found in your stomach and periphery. If you do not inhibit it in your stomach, then a portion of your 5-HTP will get converted to serotonin in your periphery. Since serotonin cannot cross the blood brain barrier, it will remain in the periphery and can cause issues with your heart valves and digestion.
Taking vitamin B6 with your 5-HTP just speeds up this process. Ideally you would take a B6 supplement in the morning, then dose your 5-HTP at night to avoid this.
To inhibit AAAD, you should always take EGCG (green tea extract) with your 5-HTP. EGCG has been shown to be a good inhibitor of L-amino acid decarboxylase.
You also need to take into consideration that AAAD is also responsible for creating dopamine from L-DOPA. If you are constantly saturating that enzyme with 5-HTP, your dopamine levels can fall. So I would only suggest 5-HTP short-term, or dosed along side an L-tyrosine supplement.
So either 5-HTP with EGCG, short-term.
Or 5-HTP with EGCG and L-tyrosine long-term.
>>
>>38624190
>Last time I drank, I downed a bottle of wine
>a shitty hangover
Yeah, that's wine for you. As far as degenerate drinking goes vodka is the best choice. Obviously it's not the tastiest, but it's the cleanest. It'll leave you with the least of a hang over and it doesn't feel as taxing on your body because it isn't. Always drink plenty of water when drinking. Alcohol is hydrophilic meaning its polarity is the same as water and it will essentially "suck up" water. That's why your skin will dry out if you spill strong alcohol on yourself. It's also the most significant cause of a hangover: dehydration.

>Have you tried dissociatives?
Not that I know of. But I've taken some unlabled pills before when visiting friends. Every time it was some sort of downer or perhaps dissociative.

I'm also very interested in ketamine. I've heard plenty or stories of the high and it sounds very unique. It's very popular in East Asia and more generally among rave culture all over the world. But I don't go to Asia or to raves so I haven't had an opportunity to find any sellers. It's horse tranquilizer. You might be able to score some if you have a really good friend who happens to be a veterinarian. I used to live in the valley with a lot of suburbs, and ranches, and horses, and Mexicans, so I probably could've found it if I prodded hard enough, but now I'm in the city and too loner-like to find a source.
>>
File: 78e16677f254f27f8d5a6a43c9905915.jpg (836KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
78e16677f254f27f8d5a6a43c9905915.jpg
836KB, 900x1000px
>>38624326
These sound like vitamins. How well does it work for you? All of these are legal, aren't they? Is it a subtle thing or does it hit you pretty hard?
>>
>>38624420
The more you know. I don't know much about alcohol other than the higher the alcohol concentration, the less I have to drink to feel less like shit.

I had no idea that drug culture was even big in East Asia. I thought it was highly regulated and extremely hard to score. From what I've read about ketamine, it doesn't seem like a super social drug, but I guess it is what it is.

>the valley
The Valley as in the San Fernando Valley? I grew up in Woodland Hills. Small world. I order most of my drugs from the internet, since I don't have enough social connections to know where to look, but that's not really a viable option right now, so I've been ordering some RCs for fun instead.
>>
>>38624530
>I had no idea that drug culture was even big in East Asia. I thought it was highly regulated and extremely hard to score
It's particularly big in "westernized" East Asia such as South Korea, Japan, and Hong Kong. Enough human rights to keep the black market thriving whereas in China you'll just be executed via mobile execution van and have your organs harvested for Japanese, South Korean and Hong Kong medical vacationers to be implanted with.

One of the Southern California valleys actually. Or actually a few of them. But yeah, small world. I'm vaguely familiar with Woodland Hills. I'm just outside of LA now. Only grew a social network to score drugs. My inner circle is all stay-at-home nerds who I play vidya with since middle school. All the drug friends I ditched after repeatedly making an ass of myself, getting a medical card, and getting bored with them. I was always too scared to order drugs online though. Mostly because I live with family and don't want to see them cry when/if the DEA nabs me.
>>
>>38624914
San Gabriel Valley? That's where I'm located now, at least.

How do I grow a social network to attain drugs? Sounds really dumb, but I have no idea where to even start. I wouldn't worry about the feds coming after you if you buy for personal usage and are careful about your OPSEC, but makes sense.
>>
>>38624982
>San Gabriel Valley
You got it. I've self-doxxed my dumb ass.

But frankly the best way I've found to build a group of people you can reliably hit up for drugs is to smoke weed with coworkers. I've only ever worked typical blue collar jobs. Construction, fast food, warehouse work, some minor assembly line production, ect. I'd over hear coworkers talking about going to this or that party and doing some coke with this or that person. They'd talk about stuff like that pretty openly. If I'd smoke some weed with them I'd have plenty of connections for most common drugs. But I've been pretty loneristic since I moved out here. I always have been really, but a bit more here. I'm planning on moving out of the state soon anyway. But frankly if you're working a low/no-skill job and hang out with your coworkers it's hard not to get some petty drug connections. Then at the very least you have a few leads and can start shmoozing with those people until you can get in with more drug doingous and havingous people.

I've done it before, but it feels awfully fake because I don't really like hanging out with most drug people anyway, or most people at all for that matter, so I mostly prefer alcohol and weed that I can buy at a store and getting into making psychedelics my own self. If I should run into some people that have mushrooms, or coke, or ketamine, or peyote, or anything else interesting I'll take the opportunity. But I don't really like going and seeking it out. I end up spending too much time with people I don't care for.

If your coworkers don't seem like the kind of people who have good drug connections, you're probably underestimating them. Or if not then other students at your school or friends of friends. Just smoke some weed or drink some booze with random people. They'll open up and tell you way more than they should and you'll quickly find who has a good source for whatever you're looking for.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.