[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to hangout with yourself, would you like it or hate it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 00109upset.png (675KB, 628x709px) Image search: [Google]
00109upset.png
675KB, 628x709px
If you had to hangout with yourself, would you like it or hate it?
>>
Absolutely hate it.
>>
>>38621607
I hang out with myself all of the time. I'm the only one I can understand.

I wouldn't dislike it.
>>
Love it. We'd do all the stupid shit I like to do that everyone else thinks I'm insane for doing.
>>
I'd probably attack him for being so fucking pathetic.
>>
I hang out with myself all the time.
>>
>>38621664
>>38621650
So there are two of you and you hang out together?
>>
>>38621607
>drink
>play vidya
>probably blowjobs
I think it would be pretty fun.
>>
I would like it of course, we'd have the same interests.
>>
If you'd enjoy hanging out with yourself you're a fucking normalfag. Real robots hate themselves.
>>
>>38621607
If I had to talk to myself, I probably wouldn't like it since we would constantly interrupt eachother.
+ I got the people in my head I can talk to.
>>
Would be pretty cool.
>>
File: IMG_1393.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>38621671
He is not my friend
>>
at least I'd have someone to play games with
>>
>>38621607
It'd be great lots of long silences interrupted by stupid jokes and moments of manic discussion.
My kinda guy.
>>
>>38621607
We'd probably just suck each other's dicks desu
>>
If we knew we were ourselves, it would probably remove the inhibition that blocks so many of us off from healthy social interactions. I'd probably like it.
>>
File: nin.jpg (604KB, 1500x1536px) Image search: [Google]
nin.jpg
604KB, 1500x1536px
I'd cuddle myself until we exploded.
>>
>>38621607
I'd probably hate it because we would both have the same cinematograpgy and music knowledge so there wouldn't be anything new to discover. Maybe we could talk about movies we know and have a beer. Would be fun to fool people into thinking I can teleport or travel back in time and threaten liberals I'm going in the past to save Hitler.
>>
>>38621607
Umm.... I was originally going to answer that I would love to be friends with myself, but I know too much about myself. Everything, actually o_o And so what will we talk about? I already talk to myself so it would be the same thing except now there's an actual other human body. Cuddle myself? Well I don't think it'd be the same as cuddling another separate person. I'm already familiar with the warmth of my body. I felt my arms just now and they're cold so... pfft. No thanks!
>>
>>38621707

But you'd both have no disagreements over anything, there'd be nothing to dispute
>>
Yes please, give me myself
>>
>>38621607
i hang out with myself (with some marginal differences) regularly, one of my friends is just like me and we get on just fine. mostly just play poker or watch shows while shitposting on our laptops or looking at post-ironic memes on fb
>>
>>38621985
Sure but you aren't getting married to each other, just hanging out and having fun.
>>
File: gay.jpg (32KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
32KB, 480x490px
>>38622016
You should lick each other's penises desu
>>
>>38622070
faggotgay fucking catboi
>>
>>38621607
We'd probably get some work done, be more productive but I don't think we'd enjoy each others company.
>>
>>38621607
wow just now realizing how annoying and a piece of shit id be

maybe i should change
>>
>>38622464
What would your 60 year old self think about what you're doing right now?
>>
>>38621985
>his life isn't an ever increasingly extreme series of internal disputes
step it up senpai
>>
>>38621607
I would fucking hate it

I am such an unlikable person. I am an unpleasant awkward prick. Moreso than anyone I have ever met. I deeply pity anyone who has ever had the misfortune of interacting with me.

I am not indulging in self-pity, this is 100% objective fact.
>>
>>38623169
OP here, I know that feel. Fuck...
>>
>>38621607
lets put it this way, i dont have a steam library full of games and a fridge full of booze because i like spending time with myself
>>
that would be pretty good desu
>>
>we'd both have the same fetishes

This would be amazing
>>
>>38623338
I often wonder if self-awareness is a blessing or a curse
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.