[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you a reviewsis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499029896991.jpg (35KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1499029896991.jpg
35KB, 374x374px
Would you a reviewsis?
>>
tgis gave me a lot to ponder
>>
>>38621534
Would she review my form and technique as we make love?
>>
>>38621534
Looks cute but a little stacy-ish
>>
>>38621534
Looks hungarian

go
>>
This is more my style
>>
>>38621585
>Hello, uh, welcome thiiiis iiiis My Cunt is Empty, cock review.
>So, uh, well folks. Today I-I have anon here, and you know, today the long and short of it is- and I'm hoping for long in uh in this this case, is that I'm going to masturbate anon and-and hopefully hop on that cock for a bit of a ride.
>Let's uh, let's get right to it, as it were, and unzip those jeans. Okay- so we have cotton briefs in kind of a whatisit, chartreuse? Chartreuse color. and I don't know if you can tell from there, but a bit of precum leaking through right here at the tip of the cock.
>Pulling this cock out, and well, here it is. You can kind of estimate the size, the heft of it, um, while I hold it in my hand. I will say it's not particularly fragrant- anon must have cleaned up recently- which I gotta say is, is a real great touch- and something I've really come to appreciate.
>you got your shaft- about average length-I'd say- from pubic bone to head, head of the cock- a little more bulbous, a little more rosey in cloration than other cocks, and you got a nice set of balls down here. Yeah- it's all here.
>>
>>38621889
>Alright. I'm just gonna- I'm gonna dive right in here and start stroking this cock.
>Okay. Okay there. Uh-huh. Alright. Okay.
>So, first impressions here- very warm, and you'll notice that this cock is uncircumcised because of the gliding action here- lemme demonstrate here. There. You can see how effortlessly the loose skin moves around as I stroke Anon.
>I mentioned the, uh, the pre-cum earlier, when it was spotting on the briefs. There's a decent amount forming, like a dew, on top of the cock head, so I think i should probably take this opportunity right here and take a taste of that pearly, um, pre-cum.
>Wow. Definitely that tart musky flavor hitting you first. Pretty salty. Little, uh, tang of bleach too- just like an afterthought, or, or something.
>I'd suck a little more, but, you know. In the comments everyone is also always commenting on how I have a pretty tiny mouth. Not- not a lot can fit in here, heh heh. So I guess it's on to the main event.
>>
>>38621889
>>38622190

MEGAMUTHAPHUCCINKEK
>>
File: DFgoCKNU0AAQyNK.jpg-large.jpg (39KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
DFgoCKNU0AAQyNK.jpg-large.jpg
39KB, 532x800px
>>38621889
not my proudest fap
but I nutted
>>
>>38621534
i would very much yes
>>
>>38622190
>Just gotta pull my grey Ralph Lauren slacks, 1982 Ralph Lauren from the, ha ha, from the thrift store, down to the floor. Fold those up, hang 'em on a chair for safe keeping until, you know, until the deed is done.
>it should be, uh, pretty clear that I'm in a state of ovulation from the uh- disorder, and-and, amount of moisture down here.
>Get my panties out of the way, straddle good ol' Anon here, and guide him into my va-ha ha-vaginal ca-canal
>Oh. Heh. Mmm. Ah, aha. Yes.
>So! When addressing -uh, hnngh- th-the aesthetics I only made a passing -ffffff- refference to the shape of anoooOOOn's cockhead. It is, however, much more apparent when actually inside of me.
>>
>>38622190
>>38621889
I really enjoyed that.
>>
>>38622452
>that, ha, ah, th-that is truly exceptional.
>I'm riding the cock now, trying to use-uh, uh, uh- long smooth strokes, and, well basically I'm squeezing along as I dooooOOOOH so with my, with my kegals here.
>I don't really -aah aaah AAAH- think that I'm -oh!- c-capable of conveying how much, ah, how much I'm enjoying this.
>andhereitcomesandhereitcomesandhereitcomes- GOOD GLORY!
>A-alright. Okay then. Woof.
>That was my orgasm.
>Aaaand alright. So there he goes- uh, Anon's cumming right now- must be a sizable load, I can feel it evacuating into me. I'm a little surprised he didn't ask me about whether he could-or rather, you know, if he SHOULD have cum inside me. But what's done is done. I'm pretty sticky now, I should go get washed up.
>All cleaned up now- squeaky clean. Redressed. Okay- Anon's cock.
>I didn't know exactly what to expect when I took Anon home, but I'm really glad I did. Really good cock, a generous lover all things considered, I am going to hae to say only about eight out of ten because I'm now very worried that he may have, you know, uh, knocked me up over here.
>>
>>38622763
My heart and benis are in love with reviewsis

thanks anon
>>
>>38621534
I have always suspected that ugly beta looking guys would make hot women. Many guys are ugly because they have feminine features

Not that looks detract from reviewbrah in anyway
>>
>>38621574
first post best post

those were my thoughts exactly

is this original yet ?
>>
>>38621731
Hungarian women are the most beautiful on the entire planet desu

t. Leaf who has been to Hungary
>>
>>38622874
I also put it in a pastebin and asked the ladies of /fsa/ if any of them would be willing to record it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.