[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disability bux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 9278985645.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9278985645.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>diagnosed assburgers
>diagnoes adhd
>formely been diagnosed with anxiety and depression which caused me to get thrown out of the army
>no education after high school
>never had a real job

is this enough to apply for disabilitybux?
I'm starting to get kinda worried about my money in the future. I don't have any parents to leech from and I don't have to heart to do so either
>>
>>38620293
the assburgers is enough my friend, just go for it
>>
>>38620329
ok
how much will I get, you think?
>>
>>38620387
probably not enough to live off of, but enough to help pay rent in a small apartment if you have a roommate helping you pay
>>
>>38620293
Greentext your Army story .

Also, you dont have parents? Are you an orphan?
>>
>>38620403
ok thanks, I'll try to make it so I get more
I know a guy who has disabilitybux becauase it's something wrong with his back and he's getting around 2k-3k each month
>>
>>38620387
$4.75 a year original lee
>>
>>38620431
grew up with my mom and never really had much contact with dad

not much to greentext but here you go

>decide to join army in hopes of curing my autism and stop being so beta
>I know I'm not capable of being a soldier but fuck it, maybe they'll turn me into one
>sign up for the army, I know the navy or airforce would be easier but I get seasick so easly and I'm scared of planes
>score very high on those IQ test, probably my autism superpowers
>they place me in intelligence sector
>dad is a veteran and airforce captain so he's super proud
>he helps me do some digging and after some time he finds out that this is were they train spies and other military intelligence workers
>they give me 10 months before I go in
>spend 10 months working out and preping like crazy
>time comes and I'm so motivated and hyped
>can't fucknig wait to become a super secret agent of some shit
>the 2 first days consisted of traveling and waiting
>when I arrive at the base it's -30 C and snowing
>after the first week I realize how bad of a decition this really was
>everyone there was either chad or some hardass
>I couldn't even carry my 60 kg backpack without falling over since I was so weak
>everytime we went to depot to pick up gear I needed help to carry all the things we needed
>had no idea that I was so weak
>had to constantly rely on help from my squadmates to accomplish anything and they hated me for being such a bitch
>couldn't even make friends with the guys in my room even though they got along just fine
>high school flashback
>they stole my shit and gave me the worst bed
>all of them were snoring and talking in their sleep so I barely got any
>spend most of my time off alone in our dorm since everyone just ran off doing shit without me
>even the sergants seem to hate me more than anyone else
>after 2,5 weeks I beg my surperior to get me out of here
>after the 4th week I was sendt to a shrink that said I had anxiety and depression
>go home
>>
>>38620579
Yeah, I never tried because I figured I could never get any sleep. I only had 1 brother and we slept in seperate rooms, so I'm a super light sleeper.

Snoring or talking keep me up. Would they allow you to wear earplugs? Sleep next to an AC unit or something? I almost need white noise like a fan or something to fall asleep.
>>
>>38620579
>Would they allow you to wear earplugs?
Yes, we did get earplugs to use at the range.
But I was so scared of losing them in my sleep which ment I wouldn't have had the required ear protection for gun practice, and losing any gear even if it is just simple cheap earplugs is a big no-no... we learned that the hard way

>Sleep next to an AC unit or something?
no AC in the room, just windows

the guy that slept in the bunk underneath me was nice thought, he told me to just poke him if he was snoring but it didn't help much, 30 secounds later and he was back at it and it wasn't like he was the only one snoring either.
>>
>>38620458

he probably got injured at work and gets ssdi

if youve never worked youll only get ssi and its barely enough to even scrape by on without state programs

who knows if its even worth it, the amount of begging you basically have to do is ridiculous and you're just about assured to get denied 1-2 times minimum, so it will take like a full year to finally get accepted unless you've been hospitalized a bunch
>>
>>38620293
Why do we give NEETbux to the mentally ill? Why don't we just round them up and put them in state sanatoriums again? It's much cheaper and more efficient for everybody.
>>
>>38621722
>get treated like a lesser being
>don't get the same rights as neurotypicals
>don't have the same "privileges" as neurotypicals
nah, you might as well pay for my existance, you cunt
>>
>>38621774
Have your parents pay for your existence. Barring that, starve you fucking bumass nigger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.