[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: ginger gf.png (701KB, 1406x1448px) Image search: [Google]
ginger gf.png
701KB, 1406x1448px
What would you say to her /r9k/ ?
>>
i'm a creepy loser with no life, therefore i should not exist!

meanwhile, her vagina is literally the only thing that can save her life.
>>
Hey I didn't read your profile want to know how much I love trump?
>>
She realizes that someone with schizophrenia going out with a brainlet Trump supporter will be a disaster in the end. Good for her.
>>
let's have hallucinations together and not tell each other we bought guns because we think that bird in the closet is trying to kill us
lol schziophrenia is so funny you guys I love waking up with spiders all over me
>>
Make America Great Again,

ya little red headed Schitzo
>>
depends how stable she actually is and how severe a schizo
>>
>>38620253
>want to know how much I love trump?

Sorry, you're confused. This is PoF not Grindr.
>>
>>38620204

I would convince her I'm a liberal, fuck her, cum in her mouth and shout "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" as my cum shoots down her throat. then grab my shit walk out immediately.
>>
>>38620230

i'm an ugly guy, 1 tier, with mental issues. Women wont fuck me unless it is their job, and even then they arent crazy about it.

Women with mental issues drive me up the wall when they think they deal with the same shit guys like me do. All they have to do is tear up and an army of dick heads run to save them.

I'm poor, no friends, disowned by my family, never had a gf, work as a janitor. People could care less if i got hit by a truck.
>>
>>38620317

She then gets you arrested for rape.
>>
Tbqh i think its really sad that young girls are into politics now

everyone is getting seperated into left and right

lets just have a civil war already
>>
Hey, I have schizophrenia too! I hope you're actually real and I'm not just texting myself again.
>>
>no trump supporters

I can understand her.

When will this fatass build the wall?
>>
>>38620204
That I also have schizophrenia and I would ask her what subtype she has
>>
>>38620336

Do you actually have mental issues or are you just a lonely fag that grew up on chans and are larping as a basket case now?

Honestly mental issues are a fucking meme. boo hooo im depressed :'(. Well, we all are.
>>
>>38620453
>the "no ones allowed to be anything" post
>>
>>38620453

im an old fuck, the internet wasnt even a thing when i was growing up. And, yea i have mental issues,

and if Norm fucks liek you had to deal with my life you would of offed yourself after a week.
>>
>schizophrenic
>liberal
it checks out
>>
>>38620484

I just find it interesting that everyone and their grandma has a """""mental illness""""" these days and isn't actually just a lazy neet.
>>
You look like lexi belle
>>
>>38620204
Nothing, at least 700 Chaddeuses have already messaged her
>>
>>38620519
yeah, i get it. also everyone and their grandma is smart but lazy, and has a 7.5 inch cock and is a CS grad and swears they aren't Chad and is no homo, but thinks traps are kinda sexy.
>>
>>38620514
If its anything but a type of psychosis then your mental issue is the same as a woman saying "boo hoo muh debression XDDD cuz chad wont fuck me"
>>
>>38620204
very cute I'd like to rape her into a psychotic break
>>
File: 1430521766312.jpg (79KB, 556x840px) Image search: [Google]
1430521766312.jpg
79KB, 556x840px
I hate online dating.
I mean I should be ROLLING in the pussy right?
>30
>loaded with six figure job
>own house, 2 cars, 0 debt
>moderately attractive and fit

Yet all i ever reel in are fatties. Fuck
>>
>>38620269
This, she's woke. Still wouldn't bother with a schizophrenic girl though.
>>
>>38620573

i know right, boo hoo me, i have mental problems, a 1 face, poor as fuck, no friends, never had a gf, and work as a janitor.

but if a normie hasnt gone on a date in a year they are on reddit suicide crying about how the world is rough.

Christ you Norm tards are why i pray to Pepe to cause the Apocalypse.
>>
>>38620372
>Tbqh i think its really sad that young girls are into politics now

It wouldnt be a thing if Trump wasnt so fucking shit. This didnt happen with Bush, as shitty of a president as he was. Trump is just divisive and he's really unpopular, so much so that people who werent really into politics are now getting into it.
>>
>>38620690

being divisive =/= being shit

obama was extremely divisive too

every president from now on will be on similar levels of divisiveness as trump and obama because our country is on the path to fragmentation

we havent had a universally popular president since reagan and that was when america was white enough to allow for a total red landslide
>>
>>38620690
it happened with bush you fuckin idiot maybe you are too young to remember hugely popular pop-punk band green day's american idiot tour?
>>
>>38620641
start accepting single moms as long as they arent fat
>>
>>38620730
>obama was extremely divisive too

How so? Please explain.

Meanwhile Trump doesnt care at all about Democrats, he just wants to be a president to his base and his base alone. Fuck everyone else. And he won by insulting everyone, even his own party members. There hasnt been a more divisive president like Trump in a long time.

>every president from now on will be on similar levels of divisiveness as trump and obama because our country is on the path to fragmentation

Being above 50% approval rating is all that matters, which means just being good with independents. Trump cant even get past the high 40s at his highest point.

>we havent had a universally popular president since reagan and that was when america was white enough to allow for a total red landslide

Republicans will keep winning thanks to voter suppression and gerrymandering. But you're right that it will never be a total landslide.
>>
>>38620756

Yes, I remember. Linkin Park made an anti-Bush song too. But it never going to the point where people wanted to impeach Bush, or saying things like "No Bush supporters." Because as shit as he was, Bush didnt go around insulting everyone and pushing them aside just to appeal to his little fanbase, which is what Trump is doing.
>>
>>38620204

Lets see if any of that shit matters when I have my dick in her pussy
>>
File: IMG_5175.jpg (11KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5175.jpg
11KB, 220x229px
>>38620560
>mfw I'm smart but lazy, have a 7.5" dink, am a college grad but not a chad and also think traps are kinda hot

No homo
>>
>>38620815

>How so? Please explain.

seriously?

gitmo?
race relations?
invading numerous m.e. nations? funding terror groups?
tea party riots?

those are just 4 off the top of my head

how was obama NOT divisive?

as for trump, he's divisive because the media is totally against him and he's "unprofessional", basically a big meanie head

nothing he's done thus far SHOULD be very controversial, and many of his statements are quite mild for a so called right wing populist.
>>
File: schizolibshit.png (2MB, 828x842px) Image search: [Google]
schizolibshit.png
2MB, 828x842px
have some more pic
>>
>>38620338
It's not rape if you convince her you're a hallucination.
>>
>>38620960
>gitmo?

Uh.. ok. Who did he divided here? Wow. Fucking Guantanamo Bay.

>invading numerous m.e. nations? funding terror groups?

Okay, you're one of those guys making up bullshit to hate Obama on.

>nothing he's done thus far SHOULD be very controversial,

Banning whole countries for nothing else but "terrorists live there!" is stupid. There is no precedent for those bans. And at the same time, he didnt ban Saudi Arabia. You know, where the 9/11 attackers were actually from.. in fact, he's good with Saudi Arabia. Very biased.
Then there's the proposed wall which will cost at least $20B, and which american taxpayers will pay for, not Mexico.
Then there's the whole thing about him not wanting to release his taxes. Why not? Nothing to hide right? I dont see the problems. He's being too stubborn about it.
Then there's the thing where half his staff colluded in some way with russians during the election without telling anyone or going through proper channels.

ALL controversial. You dont think it is because you're a Trump supporter.
>>
>>38621185

>gitmo wasn't controversial

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH

>Okay, you're one of those guys making up bullshit to hate Obama on.

no im not. i dont """"hate"""" obama, i think he was a shitty president but i dont think hes an awful human, i genuinely believe he thinks he's doing the right thing but has a very perverted idea of what america actually is

>Banning whole countries for nothing else but "terrorists live there!" is stupid. There is no precedent for those bans.

totally legal, not stupid, and yes, there is plenty of precedent, in fact obama enacted a ban on iraqis entering the states in his term.

>And at the same time, he didnt ban Saudi Arabia. You know, where the 9/11 attackers were actually from.. in fact, he's good with Saudi Arabia. Very biased.

like every american president in the last half century has been

>Then there's the proposed wall which will cost at least $20B,

OH NO NOT 20 BILLION!!

>what are tax remittances

>Then there's the whole thing about him not wanting to release his taxes. Why not? Nothing to hide right? I dont see the problems. He's being too stubborn about it.

he's not obliged to, and his 2005 returns got released and they were all in order so i don't see why you still care.

>Then there's the thing where half his staff colluded in some way with russians during the election without telling anyone or going through proper channels.

lmfao
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>38620336

>thinking a women being used as a cum dump is their main purpose in life
>thinking sex is the end goal of a relationship

There is a reason you're single, and it ain't because you're ugly or broke.

it's because you're fucking retarded, nancy
>>
>>38620860
I don't know what world you live in but there were impeach bush bumper stickers shirts songs devil bush imagery and so on
>>
>a red headed girl is a literal crazy bitch
>>
File: 1471790333437.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471790333437.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>>38620204
Move on, you don't even have to look at her questions to know she's used goods and into cucking you
>>
>>38620641
Online dating is why you'll never get anyone. All it has done is made it a meat market for men, women can swipe through until they find a 10/10.
>>
>>38620317
Holy shit simply epic
Posting to /r/the_donald
>>
File: 1489506356564.png (708KB, 705x781px) Image search: [Google]
1489506356564.png
708KB, 705x781px
>try okc
>nothing but hambeasts and roasties looking for only 10/10s and telling everyone else to fuck off
>>
>>38620641

Dont give up.. just a few weeks ago I attended my cousin's wedding. She and her husband met through Plenty of Fish and love each other. Just got married. You just gotta go through the garbage first before finding the diamond.
>>
>>38620518
>only libtards dislike trump

this is what kekistanis actually believe
>>
File: _20170117_221958.jpg (34KB, 473x517px) Image search: [Google]
_20170117_221958.jpg
34KB, 473x517px
Please leave.

*Oregon trail*
>>
>>38620204
>tell it to the dick
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.