[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Japan General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1483634311976.jpg (174KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1483634311976.jpg
174KB, 603x603px
If Japan won't accept me then I will DESTROY JAPAN
>>
>>38620027
How were you not accepted?

also

>being a fat white otaku dork that probably doesnt even speak the language
>wondering why he cant fit into Japan
>>
>>38620101
I haven't gone to Japan yet but I've made good progress on learning the language though
>>
>>38620129
but are you a fat piece of shit or a skelly manlet?
>>
I know right? What do they expect inundating us with their culture. Fucking Pokemon and shit was shoved down our throats when we were growing up. How could be resist their addictive epileptic shock inducing visuals? Not only that but TVs, cars, all kinds of electronics and shit. Looking back at my childhood and realizing how many japanese names were around in brand presence is catharsis inducing.
>>
File: 1487048664904.png (132KB, 376x882px) Image search: [Google]
1487048664904.png
132KB, 376x882px
>>38620027
Thanks OP. I feel like fucking garbage but your thread made me laugh. God bless
>>
>>38620246
>but are you a fat piece of shit or a skelly manlet?
skelly manlet
I have the same physical characteristics as the average Japanese I think
very thin, kinda short

sometimes I feel like I look kinda Japanese
>>
File: kuroki20.gif (502KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki20.gif
502KB, 480x270px
>>38620027
Japan will accept you in the same way any other country will: based on what you can contribute to Japanese society. Some socially dysfunctional gaijin who can't speak Japanese for shit and never leaves the house is useless to them. They already have plenty of those at home, they're called hikineets. Literally just make yourself useful and Japan will respect you.
>>
>>38620027
>If Japan won't accept me then I will DESTROY JAPAN
what if they do accept you
will you save Japan
>>
File: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Fight.jpg (246KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Fight.jpg
246KB, 1600x898px
>>38620027
>be black
>will nevwr go leave in a comfy 1 bdroom jap apartment and go out at night to socialize and drink sake with the locals

This is the worst feel imaginable.
>>
>>38620883
You can literally do that by teaching English in Japan. Just get a BA and tefl cert.
>>
>>38620883
https://youtu.be/LP9nOg5ZQpk
can you imagine a black guy doing this
>tfw white people can literally go to Japan and pretend to be Japanese
>tfw we will never be able to do this
>>
>>38620543
No, that's not completely true. Asian countries in general want you to contribute AND subscribe to the societal norms. If you do something weird, step out of line, look too different from how they do, you will be judged HARD. When trying to understand the mindset of Asian countries, look at Europe pre-WW2, and that will give you a good approximation. I'm Asian, I would know.
>>
>>38620543
This is pretty much true
you don't even have to be that successful, just don't be a complete loser
>>
>>38620913
>You can literally do that by teaching English in Japan. Just get a BA and tefl cert.
Wrong
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.