[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question to fembots here, pls be honest. i have an 8 inch dick,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1442014998824.png (96KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
96KB, 297x282px
question to fembots here, pls be honest.

i have an 8 inch dick, but i don't last much, can i make up for it with long forplays and pussy liking while i regain my boner for a second round ?
>>
Depends on whether you date a bitch or not.
My husband has four inches and prematurely ejaculates, we worked together for a while to figure out how to make stuff work, and things have been hard- we've both ended up in tears after having particularly bad sex. But working through issues is an integral part of a healthy relationship.

To find out whether a girl is a stealth bitch, take her to a restaurant with shitty service and see how she reacts to the waitstaff. Alternatively put her in a room alone with a dog- bitches always kick dogs if they think nobody will find out, if the dog's cowering in a corner the bitch kicked it.
>>
>>38618561
thanks for the input.
i'm sorry for what happen to you and your husband, i hope you worked things out.

i actually didn't have sex yet, but i doubt i'll be able to make it over one minute. at least not the first time.

so, could longer foreplays and sex in two times make up for short penetration time ?
>>
anyone?
not originalo
>>
>>38618561
>Husband
I'm not gonna ree but I am genuinely curious, why is it you post here or are you just visiting out of boredom?
>>
>>38618634
>so, could longer foreplays and sex in two times make up for short penetration time ?
It definitely helps.
>>38618961
I'm a housewife and I lurk/post in between cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.
Grew up with imageboard culture.
>>
>>38619855
but it doesn't make up for it
>>
>>38620060
I don't know if you can quantify shit like that, if there can be an equivalent exchange that "makes up for it".
You can eat her out and fingerbang her until she comes twice, then fuck for a minute and both come together- that's three orgasms, and that's great, but the fact still rests that somebody who would be able to have penetrative sex for upwards of five minutes could still preface their fucking with two orgasm foreplay, and then make her come three more times.
If you make it about playing catch-up you're invariably going to fall short. So psychologically it's not the healthiest place to be.
>>
>>38620475
welp, thenks.
time to go hang myself i guess.
see you on the other side
>>
>>38620547
You don't have to be the best at sex, Anon.
>>
>>38620592
would it be enough for you?
>>
>>38618463
I'll trade you my 4 inch pencil dick that lasts 30+ minutes for your 8 inch dick that lasts for 1 minute. Or you could just get drunk enough to last longer but not too drunk to where you can't get hard.
>>
File: exquisite.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
exquisite.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>38618561
>>38619855
>>38620475
>>38620592
Quality rp right here
>>
>>38620731
thanks anon, i know some guys have it worse then me and i genuinely feel for you, i guess i got lucky having an 8 inch dong. but having to take drugs or get drunk too keep it working properly is difficult to say the least.
>>
File: 1499187881649.gif (246KB, 548x547px) Image search: [Google]
1499187881649.gif
246KB, 548x547px
>>38618463
>Thread mentioning fembots

neck yourself faggit.
>>
>>38620668
eh, eight inches sounds pretty terrifying.
>>
>>38620812

very original comment
>>
>>38618463
If she loves you she shouldn't care about those things
>>
>>38620925
all the girl who saw it complimented me on it desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.