[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How awesome is it to be white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: azizansai.jpg (56KB, 701x470px) Image search: [Google]
azizansai.jpg
56KB, 701x470px
How awesome is it to be white?
>>
>>38617754
It's pretty funny to see Americans and Westerners in general be surprised that their majority demographic appears the most in everything.
>>
>>38617754
I'm living in a white ethno state, feels p good. Minorities are still a problem tho, as is everywhere I suppose.
>>
>tfw live in area with white minority
>tfw white
Not too good, at least they're mostly Mexicans who don't seem to want t cause me any trouble.
Learning Spanish so I can communicate with my neighbors.
>>
It's very awesome to be white, that's what we mean when we say they have white privelage.
>>
white people and Italian people are two different things
>>
>>38617754
>Lets make money by marketing our project to a minority demographic!

Why are niggers so stupid?
>>
>>38618129
>t. herschel bagelbaum
>>
>>38617754
Idk, I'm a minority. Grew up in one of the most depressed cities, all white schools growing up. Whites have always been chill for the most part
>>
>>38618207
with cream cheese.
damn . being white is such a curse. you can afford a bagel and slap some good cheese on it
>>
File: getout.png (40KB, 539x310px) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
40KB, 539x310px
>>38618172
Anon, what if I told you a lot of white people spend their money on black people things?
>>
>>38617754
WRONG

White people take pride in their own accomplishments, not the accomplishments of other white people.
>>
>>38617916
>Learning Spanish so I can communicate with my neighbors

the more welcome you make them feel the more will come
>>
How dare white people create things
They need to make more things with people of color in them because they are racist and we shouldn't have to make them ourselves.
>>
>the godfather
>white
Italians aren't white you cunt
>>
>>38617754
fpbp, it really demonstrates how people are more interested in forced equity more than any representation of equality. thats always been the end game in this twisted social epoch being shoved down our throats.
>>
>>38617754
>tfw only like 40% white
I will defend the honour and dignity of white folk, even If I can't be one of them
>>
>>38617916
>Learning Spanish so I can communicate with my neighbors.
?
So you're learning a foreign language to talk to foreigners that didn't bother learning the language of the country they moved to?
>>
>>38618615
Well, I want to ask "whose kid is this bleeding all over the sidewalk?" or say "be cautious, this is not my dog and I think he's dangerous."
These are more immediate and pressing needs.
>>
>>38619121
Thank you mulatto anon
>>
>>38617754
I don't really understand the point this guy is trying to make
>>
File: 1494038301734.jpg (719KB, 1000x2962px) Image search: [Google]
1494038301734.jpg
719KB, 1000x2962px
>>38618129
>>38618948
Here we go again.

origami commentario
>>
>>38617754
Why are they so jealous of us?
>>
The guy is literally taking out his anger of being born a 5'5 dark indian on white people. White people are not happy all the time, they have some of the highest rates of depression. White people don't even think of things like movies to make us feel good about ourselves.
>>
>>38619137
I need to talk to these faggots, the neighborhood is a fucking mess when it comes to stray animals, kids, crimes, etc.
I'll put in a few minutes and learn their garbage language.
>>
>>38617754
It's like having a big dick or normal height you just dont mind it and dont give a fuck. I dont think about my skin color at all.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.