/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever larped as Chad before? I recently went to Croatia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1434567675643.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1434567675643.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone ever larped as Chad before? I recently went to Croatia with a friend and just did what Chad would do. One skinny qt even wanted to fuck but I turned her down because that's what Chad would do. My friend says he's never seen me so happy.

Now I'm back in America doing the virgin walk and listening to anime soundtracks.
>>
>>38617381
Chad would have fucked her, you autist
>>
>>38617419
she wasn't 9/10+ so no
>>
>>38617381
DO THE SAME EXACT SHIT YOU DID THERE AND YOU'LL GET SOME. JESUS FUCK ANON, BEING CHAD ISN'T ABOUT GOOD LOOKS, FUCK THAT, DO YOU THINK A GOOD LOOKING GUY THAT'S SOCIALLY RETARDED WOULD GET A GIRL LET ALONE FUCK ONE? NO, WHAT MAKES SOMEONE A CHAD IS CONFIDENCE. CHADS ARE MOSTLY PEOPLE OOZING OF IT AND WOMEN DEFINITELY SMELL THAT AND GET WET BECAUSE OF THAT, NOT JUST BECAUSE A GUY IS /FIT/ AS FUCK. TAKE IT FROM A FEMBOT ANON, THERE'S NOTHING MORE POWERFUL AND SEXIER THAN A GUY KNOWING WHAT HE WANTS HOW HE WANTS IT WHEN HE WANTS IT

YOU CAN DO IT, GO OUT THERE AND BECOME A "CHAD", GET LAID AND RID YOURSELF OF MOANING AND BITCHING 24/7 ON A MONGOLIAN FORUM FOR RATING DING DONGS

-Yours truly, femanon <3
>>
>>38617450
>femanon
fucking kys and get out
>>
>>38617419
Chad is so drowned in pussy that he will actively push hot girls away because his dick is way to busy.

In fact, hot girls are turned on when a guy rejects them, since it reverses normal roles (eg a girl rejecting the beta)

Plus keep in mind that the girl OP rejected was an inferior Slav, and therefore Chad would reject them because he is already fucking superior Germanic women
>>
>>38617450
Go away you fucking LARPing fatass virgin. you aint fooling nobody
>>
>>38617450
>cancer^n
If this was an attempt at a joke, hang yourself so no one ever has to witness another one of your attempts at comedy.
>>
>>38617524
>>38617485
>>38617469
FINE REMAIN VIRGINS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES AND DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAD
YOU DESERVE IT
>>
>>38617450
MOVE TO D U E S S E L D O R F RIGHT NOW AND BECOME MY GF!
.t chad
>>
>>38617556
MAKE ME YOU SO CALLED "CHAD"
>>
>>38617450
t. sick tranny with a 3 inch dick
>>
>>38617540
I know what I want how I want it and when but still don't get it
>>
>>38617610
YOU CAN'T SAY YOU KNOW SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T

>>38617600
COMFORT YOURSELF ALL YOU WANT SHIT I SAID IS ROCK SOLID AND ANYONE WHO GOT SOME CAN CONFIRM
>>
>>38617635
"get it" as in obtain it you imbecile
>>
>>38617450
You know what confident but not great looking guys are called by girls? Creepy.

I fucking KEK whenever I see ugly losers trying to pick up girls because they learned some PUA bullshit and always get rejected. Especially if they got swole and think women care about muscle more than about face.
>>
>>38617650
FLERTING, DATING, WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO CALL IT, IS BASICALLY TRIAL AND ERROR AND YOU NEED TO LEARN ON YOUR PAST MISTAKES AND IMPROVE ON THEM IN ORDER TO PROGRESS FURTHER AND EVENTUALLY BECOME SUCCESSFUL AT IT. EVEN IF YOU GET REJECTED DOZENS OF TIMES, DON'T GIVE UP AND YOU'LL MAKE IT.
OR YOU'RE JUST DOING IT WRONG

>>38617685
FALSE, CREEPS ARE AUTISMOS WHO CAN'T STOP SPILLING THEIR BEANS.
>>
>>38617381
Yup.

For some reason It's easy to larp as Chad when in Europe.

In my last year of high school my mom signed me up for the school's Germany trip because she wanted me to make friends

Somehow I was super confident and charismatic the entire time, and I managed to make out with 3 different girls and be the alpha guy that everybody wanted to talk to.

The only non-Chad thing I did was one night instead of hanging out with everyone I stayed in my hotel room, sat in the bathroom and cried for half an hour. I couldn't understand how I suddenly had everything I wanted and it was like I was living in a dream and I was too happy to keep my emotions in.

Then came home and played league and jacked off to anime.
>>
>>38617381
I don't understand how some people can act like someone they aren't. Maybe I'm just a bad actor. I can't "fake it".
>>
Actually I worked with a guy that was model tier good looking but shy and awkward and he had no trouble getting attractive gfs, much younger than him too. I agree its good to be confident but only if you have looks to back that confidence up, or else its useless. Confidence without looks is like a 5'3 115lb guy trying to walk around looking "tough" or "badass".
>>
>>38617769
THEN WHY DOES A GOOD AMOUNT OF FEMALES GO FOR OBJECTIVELY 3/10 GUYS WHILE THEY'RE AT LEAST A 6?
>>
>>38617756

Mostly because when you're in a different country you feel more relaxed and like you can be yourself, because you're going back home anyways

>>38617785

I've literally never seen that in my life, most couples are either looks matched or the guy is 2 - 4 points higher.
>>
File: 18972897791.jpg (18KB, 402x701px) Image search: [Google]
18972897791.jpg
18KB, 402x701px
>>38617540
>REMAIN VIRGINS
You act as if this is a sentence.
Yet you will moan about the next one to love, the past loves, the insincerity of living.
Just think, everyone you've ever laid upon, they will commit the same acts with a ravished, idled lover
The timeline that'll unfold with the others are undeniable. And as you pin whoever you find, as you snatch their breaths of sleep, they'll dream about those who'd never dream of them.
My shackles have no weight. Your freedom is your demise.
This goes out to all non-virgins. I pity the future you will unfold.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602200522.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602200522.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>38617381
STOP BEING ANOTHER CHAD IN MY COUNTRY!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38617573
DO IT OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT!
>>
Good for you, OP. I envy you if you ever get into something serious with a girl.

I, on the other hand, have lived in hell all my life... I have fucking man boobs and don't have a job whatsoever. All bitches want me for my exceptionally handsome face, which is kind of feminine, but beautiful in it's own way. They just want this out-of-shape body and then leave after just one night. There is this gorgeous girl in my university class who gives me these sexy looks with her beautiful eyes, but my girlfriend at home prevents any opportunity to get laid with her.

FML
>>
>>38617540
>>38617635
>>38617715
>>38617785
>Wholly incapable of not posting like an underage /b/tard with down syndrome
Christ, women should be banned from posting on this site.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.