[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a suspected robot before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4380.jpg (12KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.jpg
12KB, 206x219px
Have you ever met a suspected robot before?
>>
>>38616852
The problem with suspected robots is that there are plenty of people with "robotic" qualities that never disovered r9k/4chan.

There are plenty of absolute wierdo loners out there ever since high school, but if you hide your power level and do a pretty good job of pretending to be normal (like you should), theres no way in hell you'll find a robot.
>>
>>38616852
I know I saw one of them at Little Caesar's a few months ago. Long greasy hair, patchy pube beard, wearing gaming headphones with a mic, pedo glasses, cargo shorts, a sonic the hedgehog shirt, athletic socks pulled up to his knees, and sandals. He stared at the ground the entire time and mumbled his order
>>
>>38617018
The thing is though, how do you know he's been on r9k? He clearly exhibits almost every robotlike quality, but he may be to unfortunate to discover this place.
>>
>>38617080
I don't. It's just an educated guess. He certainly looked the part, but I'll admit that doesn't mean he comes here
>>
>>38617018
That was probably me desu. I have a gf who worships me though so I couldn't care less how I look, I'm a fucking philosopher king.
>>
>>38616852
No but I know lots of wannabe robots.
I once told a ,,"(((robot)))'',, how I feel about everything and he just lol'd at me and said I was weird.
Nowadays people think being introverted is awesome because of all these movies about introverted people with some awesome talent they are too shy to show the world and other bullshit memery. That's why chads tell us to bee ourselves. They believe the meme, they think we are some beautiful and misunderstood fairies when, in fact, we are the most miserable and disgusting people.
>>
nope. all my friends were cyborgs
they didn't accept that society wasn't for them, but they kept trying. i bet they still keep trying even today
>>
>>38616852
Maybe although I doubt he browses /r9k/.
>summer 2009
>some guy who appears to be in his 30s or 40s
>wears a t-shirt with black and white stripes, black shorts, white socks, some kind of shoes, maybe glasses but I'm not sure
>has face and voice that remind me of Asperger Syndrome
>asks me where the library is
>>
>>38617508
trust me no one thinks you're a beautiful misunderstood fairy KEK
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.