[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smiled at a pretty girl on the train >she didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (61KB, 433x604px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
61KB, 433x604px
>smiled at a pretty girl on the train
>she didn't immediately smile back

Is this what it's like being a robot?? I feel horrible. How do you live like this??
>>
>get on the train
>old man sitting across from me and he tells a funny joke
>laugh and notice to my right a cute blonde with the biggest smile on her face towards me
>go instantly from laughing to a look of confusion
>she doesn't look at me again

i think smiling is just a contagious thing some people do if you do it to them
>>
Well... It's not like we have a choice anon. Not all of us were born into good homes to good socially healthy environments, or been given a free ride through life.

But whatever, no-one cares
>>
no, its even worse.

robots attract old people and repel young people
matter of fact, robots get the most respect from the elderly
>>
Complaining about this. Making a thread about this. Thinking you could understand robots.

Just try and imagine never seeing a female besides your mom for 7 years.
>>
>>38616371
>never seeing a female besides your mom for 7 years

How?
>>
Woman generally avoid eye contact with me
>>
>>38616430
not him but i personally live in a neighborhood with 90% old people. i don't even fucking knows how it happens.

there are a few russian lads that live with their babushkas, so there are a few - but not woman.
>>
>in small elevator with with a really cute blonde milf, maybe 5 years older than me
>decide to smile at her (i usually never smile ever)
>she smiles back
>i let her out of the elevator first
>outside of the elevator there's a door, she opens it for me, smiling
>another door, she opens it again
>she says, next time i should go first so i could be a gentleman and hold the door for her instead
>don't know what to say and just wish her a nice day
i just let her go first so i could check out her ass haha. it's actually not that difficult not to sperg out in public, just treat people like you want to be treated.
>>
>>38616333
Fucking this.
Old people talk to me all the time. I dont mind because I like talking to them, but I always found it weird.
Also foreigns and older men.
>>
>>38616286
You realise it's cause you didn't smile back right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.