[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots ever thought about commiting rape against a woman and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I just want to feel and woman and then die.
>>
>>38615002
You should do nofap. If you're also a virgin, then your urge to rape will increase by about 125%.
>>
>>38615002
Yeah theres loads of like 5'6" to 5'8" qts that could be easily overpowered. A day surveillance, then chloroform her so she never even remembers me violating her.
A shotgun in the mouth afterwards.
>>
No. You are fucked in the head, mate. If you urges are that strong, go and get yourself a hooker. Then you'll see that your problems are still there.
>>
>>38615002
Unless you have a gun and try shooting the cop, you can't gaurantee that he'll kill you and not just taze your ass, cuff you snd take you to jail. Contrary to popular belief, most of the time, cops in first world countries dont try to kill you unless you try to kill them first.

Just save up money for a hooker then just kys.
>>
>>38615002
>ever thought about committing rape against a woman and have a cop kill you afterwards
What in gods fucking name is this thread
>>
>>38615027
Better yet I have her kill me instead!
>>
>>38615038
I want justice for her though. Her rapist needs to die.
>>
>>38615042
Make her watch me violate her, then tell her im going to kill her.
Then i pretend to accidentely drop my gun just as im reaching for it.
The one i lost my virginity to will be the one i lose my life to. They will write epics about this romantic tragedy.
>>
>>38615067
That's good. Make sure she doesn't suspect it was planned. Gives her comfort and a sense of cosmic justice.
>>
>>38615027
You obviously don't know how chloroform works, stupid
>>
>>38615135
I thought chloroform could knock someone out if they breathed in enough
>>
File: 1467237211474.png (1MB, 1280x832px)
1467237211474.png
1MB, 1280x832px
>>38615002
The cop wouldn't kill you. He would put you in jail where Big Bubba will rape you.

At least you'll finally get to be the girl, like you've always wanted.
>>
>>38615164
It takes a least 5 minutes of inhaling an item soaked in chloroform to knock someone out and it's also very easy to get the dosage wrong and kill your target instead of rendering them unconscious. Even doctors had trouble figuring out the correct dosage to give a person
>>
>>38615218
We decided it would be best for the victim if she killed anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.