[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3379.jpg (101KB, 750x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3379.jpg
101KB, 750x1006px
What's the appeal behind this lifestyle? What makes any person think this is an acceptable way to live?
>>
>>38613696
Freedom...Dont worry some day a man like me will strap her down and beat her senseless while fucking her with a broom handle destroying her uterus.
Let her enjoy being a slam pigg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ckk2OI6Bw
>>
This is what happens when you take God out of a person's life. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>38613696
>What makes any person think this is an acceptable way to live?

Jews
>>
File: day of the roast.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
day of the roast.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38613696
Whatever the appeal of such lascivious behavior is, they'll all be feeling the effects once they're in their forties, alone and unwanted
>>
This is just the result of western hyper-individuality. People living purely for themselves. You are also a result of this.
>>
>>38613811
I've found there is little pleasure living for oneself. That's just my take.
>>
File: 1450226456253.jpg (121KB, 1078x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1450226456253.jpg
121KB, 1078x1089px
>>38613696
The modern woman gets stuck in childish mindset, because there's no-one around to teach them discipline and responsibility anymore.

So they stick in the "you can't tell me what to do, mom!" phase. When people say to not be a slut, but being a slut feels good, they think it's the absolute right thing to do.
Deep down, they know they've fucked up. But they can't let mom/dad/teachers/establishment know that so they have to keep it up, convince themselves they're right and preach to other people that they're right.
>>
File: 1496648453837.jpg (82KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
1496648453837.jpg
82KB, 478x478px
Gee it's almost as if Feminism and progressive (((social mores))) made purity&decency an actual social taboo starting by the early 60s.
>>
>>38613696
>what's the appeal?
Constant dicking, money, drugs, really anything she could need from men and beta orbiters. Of course what comes from that is constant ego-feeding gratification
>>
>>38613696
Imagine a man writing an article about how he fucks a new girl every night
Everyone would just see someone who is too dumb and immature for a relationship. A woman though she doesn't have a problem she's e m p o w e r e d
>>
>>38614624
>this
I've never read something so true
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.