[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male model with Autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 20170725_152617png.png (343KB, 579x591px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_152617png.png
343KB, 579x591px
Look at the horny women in the comments
https://youtu.be/xCnnUr_GP0I
>>
>>38613510
He's not a model. Yeah he's a good looking man but he's too autistic to do anything, let alone modelling.

Poor guy
>>
Literally me to be honest my nigga.
>>
>>38613510
Pretty sure they're just doing that retarded thing women do, when they see someone extremely undesirable they'll put comments of 'support' but exaggerate to a ridiculous degree.

Like if women see a picture of a horribly deformed person they'll put huge comments about how 'beautiful' they are. Where as if they see an ugly but not too ugly person they'll put 'supportive' comments but not too exaggerated comments.

Not sure if that made any sense but the morale is that women lie the more fucked up you are.
>>
File: IMG_5687.jpg (53KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5687.jpg
53KB, 612x612px
Aesthetics>>everything else
>>
>>38613652
Are you serious? Even if he has some random women commenting on how handsome he is, his life is terrible.

He's autistic to the point he can't talk or do anything by himself. He has no self-awareness at all, what is he going to do when his parents die? I'd rather be average but normal than be like him
>>
File: Co4FLxNVMAAn0HZ.jpg large.jpg (75KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Co4FLxNVMAAn0HZ.jpg large.jpg
75KB, 680x1020px
>>38613510
That guy is not fucking attractive.
He's repulsive.
>>
Maybe this guy is autistic because this person keeps filming his face up close and touching him all over.
>>
Aesthetics>Autism
I'd still fuck
>>
>>38613510
and people tell me mental illness isn't a real thing.
>>
File: Capture.png (167KB, 268x245px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
167KB, 268x245px
reading the comments makes me angry beyond belief. he is not valued as a being, he is a toy. he is candy. these people want him to be their touching yet dull boyfriend in the new hit teen novel with a touching yet taboo or non-standard romance between two attractive and slightly quirky teens. i don't like this, bottom line. he probably would go in a rage of hormones and/or jerk off in public because he can not control himself, he is a prisoner in his own brain. but these people will create their own reality. if he was ugly, they would laugh and forget about him. these are the type of people who love marley and me and listen to country music and have christmas lights in their rooms. they sleep at nine pm and if they stay up later it is because they were watching thriteen reasons why or greys anatomy on netflix. they drink boxed wine and have the genetic luxury of being housewives. these people never had to hunt. they never had to fend for themselves. and if the world collapses and jessica has to huddle in a shelter with this guy, he would probably attack her. he would not cry into her lap like a puppy. he would kill her.

women are bad
>>
>>38614347
Yeah but women are allowed to get away with sexism because they're the 'victims'.
>>
File: image%3A2555.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2555.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>38613510
>Be me
>don't talk to people because after a lot of >experiences i realize that humans are stupid and i hate them so i don't talk with people
>The retards (started with a old bitch dumb slut rostie) atmy school say im autistic and treat me like one
>i never had friends and only found out about it after 2 years in highschool
>my mom and i even told them i don't have any problem in the first year
>im already in the 3rd year and about to finish
>they still treat and think im autistic
>i see this video
>i get digusted by it and i never do anything like that
>how can they even think i have that shit?

You can't understand how i hate stupid people i just don't like to talk with stupid people so i ignore them is that too hard to understand for stupid retarded normalfags?
I can't wait to finish this shit and enter university, I hope people when i enter a university people are not like that otherwise i will have to try not being myself put a mask and act friendly with normalfags and live a lie because i will have to use them as tools for my future
>>
>>38615206
Kill yourself, you underage sperg.
>>
Why is he so unresponsive?

What about physical pain? How would he react?
>>
>>38615269
I'm 18 retard, I'm from Brazil
>>
>>38613510
He even looks like he has autism. Something about his face isn't right...
>>
>>38615296
>What about physical pain? How would he react?
He would destroy you with his retard strength.
>>
File: 3568.jpg (70KB, 700x426px) Image search: [Google]
3568.jpg
70KB, 700x426px
>>38613510
This is the natural state of mind for humans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.