[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 year and old and to be quite honest I'm tired.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1050.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
I'm 20 year and old and to be quite honest I'm tired.
>>
Of what?
OriginaI
>>
>>38613407
Of being gay.
Original.
>>
>>38613518
Same but being a permavirgin I guess it makes no difference either way
>>
>>38613389
>be 28
>see this thread
teenagers...
>>
>>38613389
I'm 23 and I too am tired. Tired of everything and everyone. An intense exhaustion that cannot be cured by sleep.
>>
>>38613389
Try taking a nap
>>
>>38613389
I know im tired of living as well
>>
OP here: honestly I'm just tired of the system. Waking up early as fuck to go to school just in hopes of getting muh 80K a year salary that's honestly pennies compared to the big men of the world. I'm tired of having to deal with fucks at my retail job and acting like "it builds character" when really I'm just making another dollar for shekelstein, investing very little into my own savings. I'm tired of fighting my grandma on signing for me to get a nice car because I don't have any credit and can barely afford a car as it is. I'm just tired of this rat wheel we call life.
>>
>>38613728
Same.
> tfw no semi rich neethood
>>
>>38613389
well you don't have a choice ,either continue your shit like life or become a homelessfag
remind of a chinese idiom actually
>Riding a Tiger and Not Being Able to Get Off
personally i have been in the same situation as you ,i'm 23 and i officially dropped out of my engineering college (in my case mainly because of selective mutism though) ,with no support from family ,i will embrace the homeless life in one week or so
>>
>>38613612
>eighTEEN
>nineTEEN
>twenty
Hmm...
>>
>>38613890
22* actually and i really just want to chill and enjoy life , i want nothing much ,just food and good health
>>
>>38613783
That picture makes me depressed because I'm losing bad on cryptos
>>
>>38614000
well at least you're honest

be honest, when did you get in
>>
>>38614030
Like a week ago. I don't have much invested though so it's not too bad. I am trying to get into stock market trading too but it's impossible to see a lot of progress if you don't have at least 5K starting out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.