[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I sign this Japanese work contract, it fucking sucks here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 1493681123087.png (204KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
1493681123087.png
204KB, 502x374px
Why did I sign this Japanese work contract, it fucking sucks here.
>>
you're only supposed to go there after you get rich.
>>
File: 1499975754097.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1499975754097.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
Japan is the ultimate wagecuck country, don't expect anything else if you get a job there.
>>
>I need a change in my life
>I know, I'll move to the country with sky-high suicide rates
>>
>>38613217
enjoy the anime cons faggot
>>
>>38613217
What exactly sucks about it? I wanted to teach abroad in japanland
>>
>>38613498
Imagine american wagecuckery is a 5/10 on the scale of cuck.
Grorius nippon is a 25/10. People routinely work themselves to death and this is an expected thing so its not even that tragic they just say you weren't cut out for it and move on unless it causes a public fiasco.
>>
File: 1481211236969.png (180KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1481211236969.png
180KB, 498x497px
>>38613349
>tfw you already live in European Japan if going by suicide rates
>>
>working in Japan not as a teacher or at a company you know won't make you work overtime

you fucked up, if you want to work in Japan just go as an ALT, salary is shitty but it's literally the easiest job you can find there
>>
i'm still trying to get my life back together after coming back home from japan after I fell for the "go teach in japan" meme that gets shilled here

none of you retards who suggest doing that have ever actually done it. japan exists on another plane of wagecuck hell that even the most overworked minimum wage burger flippers in the US can't comprehend. I was actually daydreaming about being back home working at the grocery store like I used to, it was that horrific.
>>
What do you do there OP?

Are you one of those English teaching dancing monkeys?
>>
>>38613550
Fucking east-asian work culture...

It's not right.
>>
>>38613550
Yeah but would they expect that of a foreigner working as a useless English teacher?
>>
File: 1464927839215.jpg (43KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1464927839215.jpg
43KB, 466x404px
>>38613590
literally how can it be worse? What do those nips do to you that inner city thugs who walk into your store can do?
>>
>>38613615
>expect it

maybe, but English teaching is a literal dead end job and they can't fire you over it so it doesn't matter. It's a problem in other positions because you'll literally never get promoted if you don't live your life at work
>>
dumb english teacher
>>
Why did you choose Japan and not Korea?
>>
>>38613590
get fucked, weeaboo

it's all your fault
>>
It could be worse, you could be in Brazil
>>
>>38613615
Yes. They don't care where you're from they'll expect you to do their level of work, professionalism, and results pulling 60+ work weeks with fewer holidays on top of your at home work load such as syllabus construction, grading, and communicating with the rest of the faculty to ensure proper learning. Teaching is one of the more harsher jobs over there because they view it differently as its the foundation for their entire societies success. Everything from your attire, behavior, looks, demeanor, results, and assignments will be held to a higher standard simply because you're the role models to those children and they expect you to be an exemplar so they come out as good as possible.
Shit like, for example, my old history teacher making 90% of the class free read so long as you finish a chapter just so he could read memoir's of WWII vets may work in america where we're rock bottom for first world education standards but that shit will get you fired over there.
>>38613601
If its any consolation very slowly but surely the younger gens are pushing back. It won't happen in our lifetime as war vets and boomers are still around and so will their offspring and second gens but once they're gone no one will be left that will truly remember that level of work ethic unless shit crashes hard on their heads again.
>>
File: 1499191223466.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499191223466.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>38613590
>fell for the "go teach in japan" meme
Every fucking time
>>
Don't go to Japan- America nuked them remember?

Go to Korea instead- America saved Korea from north Koreafication.
>>
>>38613635
Ever work 80 hour work weeks with vastly higher expectations for quality and turnout then take your work home for a year straight? Now imagine that being your entire life. There's a reason socialization and marriages happen before they get out of uni and shit because there's literal no time otherwise.
>>
>>38613874
How do they find time to have sex or watch animes?
>>
Like go teach in South Korea, and take trips to Japan because it's like a 2 hour boat ride.
>>
how come, despite so many English teachers, Nips are still some of the worst English speakers of all time?
>>
>>38613794
This all sounds terrible. I always heard it was an easy gig. It was mainly a backup plan anyway.
>>
File: Japan Fertility Rate_graph.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Japan Fertility Rate_graph.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>38613914
>How do they find time to have sex
That's the thing...
>>
>>38613914
Did you miss the whole "literally no time otherwise" and "your whole life" bits? anime and sex are for before you start down your career path during your early 20's. 25+ your life is work and when its not work you get 8ish hours for sleep or any other activity you feel is worth sacrificing sleep over. Go ahead and bang your wife just make it quick you got work in the morning. Want to watch that new anime? best keep it to one episode you gotta get to sleep or you'll be dead(er) tomorrow. etc.
>>
>>38613926
Same reason despite language courses in
native English speaking western schools, almost no one is bilingual unless raised that way. The way they're taught isn't even remotely comprehensive and the majority of it completely disappears the second they don't need it for classes anymore
>>
>>38613926
Snobbery. Nips are second most xenophobic people on the planet.
>>
Doesn't one anon here own an italian restaurant in Japan? He was even posting pics of the menu and food and shit

Go work for him, OP
>>
>>38613944
Anon.... that IS an easy gig. That's one of the most low/dead-end educational positions you can get over there.
>>38614004
He conforms to their work ethic as well otherwise the place would tank.
>>
File: pepe comfy neet.png (176KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe comfy neet.png
176KB, 409x409px
>>38613975
It does make me feel comfy knowing that we can consume their media for free without living their hellish lives
>>
>>38614040
Funnily enough they wish, and sometimes do as NEETs, they could do the same for ours. Our lives are paradisaical to them hence them being a bigger consumer of our media than we are per capita.
>>
>>38614091
But the idealised world presented to them in order to keep them in line is extremely appealing, since that is the point. High school and working are so much fun and filled with friendly friendship and personal fulfillment etc.
>>
>>38613944
It's not nearly as bad as he makes it out to be, either he's exaggerating heavily or he just got a really shitty position. It's a position that can vary a lot based on company, who you're working with, what kind of kids you're teaching, ect. For some it's the most fulfilling thing they've ever done, for others (like Ryan Boundless) it's hell.

Regardless it is far and away the easiest job you can get in Japan as a foreigner. Pay sucks, but hours are short, actual work is minimal and overtime isn't as expected. How good it is for you depends entirely on where you get placed and your own temperament. A lot of people don't seem to understand that it isn't just a free ride to Japan and that they actually have to get up in front of kids and play the funny dancing monkey 35 hours a week. If you're not willing to stand up in front of a class of kids and sing and dance and play games, don't even bother.
>>
>>38613217
At least you didn't sign up for mainland China
>>
>>38614178
>Ryan boundless

That guy was too ugly to get a girl here so went to Japan seeking nip puss, now he's there he realised no one likes him cause of his big bucked teeth and cause he whines 24/7
>>
>>38614220

China is probably way better than Japan
>>
>>38613217
Never work for the Japanese.
They are not normal.
If you can, work for the french.
Mandatory 1 month paid time off.
>>
French, you faggots never do your research!
Work for the French!!!!
They are so fucking lazy!!!!
>>
>>38613572
Norge?

Hingerbinger bergan
>>
>>38614327
>>38614280
okay I'll go to france
I'm not white
>>
>>38614356
>not white
Good fucking luck then.
>>
>>38614356
Actually, some people are saying Australia or Germany.
Research standard of living!!
>>
>>38614356
>I'm not white

you'll fit right in
>>
>>38613843
Australia faggots.
Almost any american that works there doesn't want to leave.
>>
File: 201511062223251556.jpg (75KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
201511062223251556.jpg
75KB, 360x240px
>teach English in glorious Republic of China
>all of the awesome culture that Japan and Korea pretend they didn't steal
>hyper-developed country with high speed trains everywhere and public healthcare
>none of the suicidal overwork bullshit that comes with Japan, and none of the communist cultural destruction bullshit that comes with the Mainland.

Life is pretty good here m80. Only problem is hot weather.

RETAKE MAINLAND WHEN
>>
>>38614450
And no women faggot.
Though you could hang out in Nippon land and try to pick up desperate Japanese girls trying to leave their hellish lives.
>>
>>38614473
What the fuck are you talking about? There are tons of women here. It's the mainland that aborted them all.
>>
>>38613572
Lithuania or something like that?
>>
>>38613999
It's actually considered elite for a Jap to be able to speak English. But yes they are xenophobic SOBs so they only respect you if you speak English AND are a nip
>>
>>38614247
You have no idea what you're talking about. Mainland communist China is the biggest swindling and deceptive shithole a westerner can do business in. Never learn mandarin
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.