[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, hey there wagies. What am I doing up so early? Well I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: neet_realisation.png (217KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet_realisation.png
217KB, 409x409px
Oh, hey there wagies. What am I doing up so early? Well I just wanted to let you all know that as a NEET, I did the unthinkable.

I become a wagecuck for one day.

Why you may ask? Because I was bored, and wondered why wagies whined so much. I got a quick job through a temp. agency and it was at a sauce factory. It was the most tedious, backbreaking and mind-numbing labour I had done in my years, but it gave me a new perspective. All these products I consume and take for granted, are made by the sweat and tears of wagies. From now on I wont bully you wagies anymore. also mommy is fuming that i quit after one day.
>>
>>38612880
>sauce factory
what kind of sauce
>>
>>38612927
everything from subway teriaki sauce, to nesquik syrup to mcdonalds ketchup packets.
>>
It starts out working at a temp in some terrible place and you hate every single day, then you end up quiting and getting a new job that fits you better after you realize the power of monies.

You stick around and get promoted to a slightly comfier position, then eventually you have your own office, and you can shitpost during business hours and pretend to work and collect a 100k yearly salary.

Still won't help you talk to girls
>>
I quit a job after one day too. They hired me for data entry and the first night they had me work with a meth addict in the warehouse hauling stuff, loading and unloading and I told them I have medical issues that prevent me from doing that shit (knee surgeries). Said fuck that shit and left. Now I have comfy 19 an hour job where my boss leaves at 11 so I do nothing for 90% of the day but phone post. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>38613046
did you still get paid though?
>>
File: neet.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>38612880
Nice try wagie!
Now now, lets get to work, no more whining
>>
>>38612880
>All these products I consume and take for granted, are made by the sweat and tears of wagies
Damn, really made me think
Thanks for working for me, wagies
>>
>>38613051
For the one day? No, the job and hiring agency were 40 minutes away, it wouldn't have been worth the gas to go retrieve the check and I didn't wanna deal with the assholes. I hope that meth head had to do mass shit himself for at least a week and work OT, dude was tweaking out at the job and tried to fight me at some point.
>>
File: wojack DBZ Pepe.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
wojack DBZ Pepe.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>38612950
Dude how much where you making?.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38612880
This is perspectivic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.