[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lonely/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0771.png (6KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.png
6KB, 204x248px
I have no friends. I was raised in a single mother household with no siblings. Even though I'm in a big city I'm totally isolated. I only leave the house for night walks while I listen to podcasts, which serve as a friend simulator. I think I might be the loneliest person on r9k.
>>
I'm feeling quite lonely, I have people I can talk to but just have no connection lately
>>
>>38612648
"Even though I'm in a big city I'm totally isolated" - Seems that is the problem - this is self imposed isolation , you are lonely due to your own actions. Work through the reasons why you see things this way and form reasons why your perceptions are illogical and counterproductive. Then when you have it written down , form ways to defeat the thinking that is defeating you. I know that feel. Hope that helps.
>>
Same here. I can't even go out in the day. I take a nice long walk at night a few times a month. I try to think of solutions on my walk but it all leads nowhere.
>>
>>38612648
>I only leave the house for night walks while I listen to podcasts, which serve as a friend simulator.

im scared to walk at night but i do use podcasts and streams as a replacement for a friendship. just spend hours laying in bed listening to other humans conversations. its all becoming very tedious.
>>
My only 'friend' is an asian and im his only friend too. Or used to be. We never hang outside of uni but i found out he went to the movies with someone else. I got so angry. I havent spoken to him in 2 months and by looks of him he hasnt noticed. I hate normies i hate him.
>>
>>38612648
>I think I might be the loneliest person on r9k

WRONG. you don't know shit about loneliness if you truly believe this
>>
>>38612648
I'm lonely but I admit it's entirely my own fault, I've always had the opportunity for friends, even at work everyone talks but I just sit there staring at the floor. I talked a bit yesterday to this girl but I started getting extremely anxious every time she started talking to me again, and when she left I felt way more relaxed.

I'm lonely but talking to people and maintaining relationships are draining and extremely stressful to me. I think many here can relate.
>>
File: 1465113607258.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1465113607258.png
14KB, 635x773px
I'm lonely but human contact bores me. Like when I'm talking to someone, I just want to be left alone, but when I'm alone, I feel I need human contact
>>
>>38613876
Talking is boring, there so many things you can talk about it, it's a rare occurrence in life to meet someone who you can have a deep conversation about any topic while listening to someone talk his expertise may be interesting that doesn't create a friendship but mutual respect. The key to friendship is finding activities that can be done by a group or two people that you may be interested in doing.
>>
>only social interaction is in a WoW guild I helped found with two other guys
>these people are like family to me
>main founder has to quit and get his life in order, makes Chad the guild master
>Chad starts inviting all these women in
>slowly turns the guild into his private harem circlejerk
>they convince Chad to make them all officer rank, and he does. a bunch of people leave when this happens
>only raids with his new circlejerk of women who only sign in to play with chad and give zero fucks about the guild's other members
>this continues until there's barely anyone left.
>he and his harem, like locusts, swarm off to another guild, leaving my home in shambles
>try and join another guild after that
>it's led by a married couple
>stick with it for a month
>start to get comfortable there, open up to people a bit
>sign in one day and the guild's fucking gone man
>PM the GM "what happened"
>he and his wife got a fucking divorce and destroyed the guild
>play solo from here on out

Women, and the men desperate to bone them, ruin everything.
>>
I need physical contact.
I feel so cold.
>>
>>38613876
What if you slap yourself in the face now so that you sync up with wanting to talk to people later?
>>
>>38612648
>Live in a big city
>Lonely
Literally how. Just find parties on facebook and make friends. If your city is particularly international, language mixers are great, since there will be many people from out of country so its easy to find things to start a conversation with.
>>
File: 1499935170472.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499935170472.png
375KB, 785x757px
>>38614261
>he thinks the posters on /r9k/ have facebook
Faggot no one here uses social media except failed normies
>>
>>38614261
>facebook
You know, you don't have to suck so much cock. People are perfectly capable of finding things without giving all of their personal information to them there corporations.
>>
how do you people have NO friends??
>>
My only real friend is my dad. But we barely actually talk.
>>
>>38614297
Not him but I never understood this. Literally everyone communicates through some form of social media. Like, if you happen to make a friend, how do you plan on communicating?
>>
>>38615234
>Literally everyone communicates through some form of social media
Do you even know what literally means? Also, there are many forms of communications that don't include attention whoring or social signaling and keep things private.
>>
>>38612648
I enjoy the loneliness. My friends moved out of state to go to college and never came back. I was an only child to a single father in a neighborhood with no other children. One day I just decided there was nothing left for me here and moved. I interact with my coworkers which is more than I want to be honest but it keeps me from going insane I guess
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.