[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be happy; is it so much to ask?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1404245071716.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1404245071716.png
78KB, 412x351px
I just want to be happy; is it so much to ask?
>>
then do something about it, what's keeping you from being happy?
>find a hobby
>get some friends
>do drugs
ez
>>
>>38612163
And what exactly is "happiness" ? This is a world of duality , to know happiness you must know sorrow and these both manifest in each life like the swing of a pendulum. The amount of happiness you gain is directly proportional to the sorrow you experienced if you are brave enough to make it through the sorrow. One way people are blind to this is they expect great riches from poverty , love for hate , etc however the form which happiness manifests itself in our life depends on many aspects of the totality of your personal experience. For example ....someone may say life is unfair because I wanted "x" but only got "y" - not realizing that "x" would have destroyed them or become a nightmare so correct and sober rationalization of expectation is a key. Life will never be "fair" in our perception because we do not see the grander picture - the universal balance....and....we are mostly spoiled brats.
>>
>>38612163
Yes. Happiness and it's pursuit are temporary highs in the grand low that is life. Even if you do achieve "happiness", how long do you think you can hold onto it? Is it even worth it?
>>
>>38612421
Why is this world duality and not trinity or quadruplety?
>>
>>38612502
>>38612163
From my Paradigm all physical reality is made from what is real but not manifested - such as the strong and weak nuclear force ,gravity, particles with energy but no mass - and what is both real and manifested such as atoms , molecules , form , organs , creatures , planets , solar systems and galaxies. The momentum which invigorates the system is consciousness in the presence of light. So then all manifestations are a result of consciousness manifesting physical reality - a duality. There really is no room for a trinity or quadruplet in this context , if I am understanding your question correctly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.