[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still date a generic/boring/ugly girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: sperm.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sperm.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Would you still date a generic/boring/ugly girl?
>>
Plain janes are my bread and butter

I've only dated one though
>>
>>38611748
Probably, girls like that often try harder to be interesting, and some of them develop better social skills than Staceys because they need to make an effort to actually understand how it works, rather than it coming to them naturally and unthinkingly.
>>
I'd give her a shot.
i'm not super attractive but, i will make the attempt. most likely i'm too strange.
>>
If they genuinely like me then I'll fuck anything. I miss being wanted
>>
>>38611766
A counterpoint is that cute but not truly hot girls are the biggest bitches. This is because every guy thinks he can't get that 10/10, so he "settles" for a cute girl. Problem is, those girls are hit on by other guys as well, inflating her self-worth and ego. As a result, the 10/10s are supposedly lonely because guys are intimidated by them.

I don't believe that this is true, but I've seen absolute babes date average looking guys.
>>
>>38611806
It's certainly true that most girl are huge bitches. Can't argue with that. Especially average ones who are salty that they aren't everyone's first choice.
>>
>>38611806
was just going to say this. I'd date one but she would never date me because such girls have plenty of males to pick from.
>>
>>38611748
>boring
I am by any normal definition boring myself.
>ugly
yes, just not obese af or some total acid-in-the-face horror show
>>
Hell no, keep this woman away i want to feel nothing
>>
>>38611748
>generic/boring/ugly girl
is there any other kind?
>>
>>38611748
all girls are boring as fuck
anyone who doesn't think so is just fooling himself
>>
NO IM A FAT SWEATY JOBLESS LOSER BUT I THINK THE WORLD OWES ME A 9/10 GIRL JUST FOR EXISTING.

How about you faggots get a grip with reality and realise if you're a fat ugly cunt youre perfect match is a fat ugly cunt. You could do some dieting and exercise, get yourself a decent job and maybe you might find yourself a 5/10 girl.
>>
>>38611748
bro that's an easy 8/10 around here, could hit 9 with the right clothes and hair
>>
>>38611806
Cashmoney can also be a huge factor. Maybe you have seen "golddiggers". I totally believed in what you say but the reality was just not like that.
>>
>>38611748
>generic/boring/ugly
>posts the cute as fuck italian reporter girl
Um
>>
>>38611748
I would. But, would she date me? Probably not.
>>
After dating a few boring women, cinludinng a long term relationship for a year and a half, Im fucking sick of them. I need someone to match my level of passion. Boring people without passions or interests just bore me.
>>
>>38612858
>boring women
In what way?
>>
Girls like that are a million times more attractive than conventional "10/10"s
>>
>>38612870
No real hobbies, lack of interest to try new things, anxiety/depression, no initiative, broke, can't drive, not fun to be around, rather be single.
>>
>>38613369
How did you get with those women in the first place?
>>
>>38611748
If that girl is ugly to you, then you are in big trouble, anon.
>>
They're all generic and boring. A woman's only tangible asset is her beauty, and that's a depreciating asset.
>>
>>38611748
That's hardly generic. A bit manly though.
>>
>>38613369
If she gets over the
>rather be single
part, I'll have her.
>>
>>38613785
Boyish yeah but not manly.
>>
No, plain jane's think I'm sketchy.
I exist in a weird middle ground where boring girls think I'm too extra, while outgoing girls think I'm too safe and boring.

It really sucks having to moderate yourself for the sake of your partner when you like things a bit more adventurous than staying inside.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.