[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women have beta orbiters? i dont get it. my sister has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

why do women have beta orbiters?

i dont get it. my sister has a boyfriend and hangs out with all these numale fags from her high school that like her and she leads them on. why do women do stuff like that
>>
A little thing called Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
to make them feel valued and wanted
>>
>>38611655
ask her you dumb cunt.
>>
>>38611655
To feel important by having constant validation/attention. The orbiters do it simply for the satisfaction of conversing with a girl
>>
They revel in the attention and enjoy the free ego boost and validation.

Also to keep their options open so when one of them becomes better than you she can move on.
>>
Attention is their drug, as sex is ours.

Junkies always want to keep a stash for bad times, and some orbiters happen to preserve very well.
Horny chads have the same behavior in their own way, hoarding average girl contacts to look up when the times are dry.
>>
>>38611679
she doesn't know the answer, she doesn't even know what she wants

not even OP here
>>
>>38611655
Their fathers hated them or wasnt present in their development so they need to fill that void with random men.
>>
File: 1500970903756.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1500970903756.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
>>38611655
~omg grill here x3~

I don't encourage orbiters but every once and a while I get one that seems to want to do a bunch of shit for me in exchange for some acknowledgment and I let them keep going till they burn themselves out. I have no idea what drives them to behave this way.
>>
>>38611655
Because they can. I totally get it. They just don't realize how wrong it is because everyone is doing. I blame feminism
>>
>>38611852
What do they do for you? Do you get money and shit?
>>
>>38611852
Listen here buddy you're fooling no one. We know you're a secret tranny. They want the pussy btw.
>>
File: 1486612372688.png (415KB, 687x579px) Image search: [Google]
1486612372688.png
415KB, 687x579px
>>38611874
The most recent guy I know from school has bought me food on multiple occasions and is trying really hard to put in a good word for me and get me a job at the restaurant he works at a since we both just graduated and I'm NEET now. I've never had someone just offer me money, clothes once but I declined.

>>38611878
Yea I know, but you'd think they'd know this level of grovelling isn't getting them anywhere.
>>
>>38611945
They would know that if you'd tell them that. Instead of, y'know, "let them keep going until they burn themselves out."
>>
>>38611958
That's not my job, it's not my fault mommy never told him that. If someone offers me something I'll take it.
>>
File: 1471398069854.jpg (97KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1471398069854.jpg
97KB, 850x565px
the extraction of resources: gifts, favors, and most importantly, attention.
>>
>>38611986
get it girl
>>
>>38611655
Nu-males provide her emotional comfort aka being emotional tampon for her. They're not going to get sex from her because she's into bf.
>>
It's called being friends.

Granted, beta orbiters make really bad friends, and they are mostly a waste of your time. But young girls may not have the life experience to understand this yet. Or they may just not value themselves highly enough to understand they can and should have real friends.

Some of them are even as bad as robots like to believe all women are: they have shitty personalities and aren't able to make real friends, and all their relationships work on a transactional basis because that's all they understand about human relationships.

Not all male-female friendships have anything to do with beta orbiting, even if there are unrequited crushes or lust involved.
>>
>>38612058
>all their relationships work on a transactional basis
that's what all relationships are, even with your parents
>>
>>38612078
Only if you model them with economics (or its bastard offshoot, evopsych) and not a relevant paradigm, like psychology. Look, economics is not actually the right way to look at literally everything.
>>
>>38611986
you you have big titties femanon?
>>
>>38611655
Women get very resentful. If you don't find one for them they approve of they try to get ones just to fight you, and they'll go through all of the ones they possibly can for it.
>>
>>38611870
>They just don't realize how wrong it is because everyone is doing. I blame feminism
they don't realize it because women are incapable of morality. they don't understand honor;
>>
They love the attention and validation, men would do the same if they were worth as much as women are to them.
Most men women find ugly and unworthy while men go mad for any pussy above 6/10. sad but true. I love validation from women just as much as women love validation from me yeah.
>>
>>38612766
>Women get very resentful. If you don't find one for them they approve of they try to get ones just to fight you,
This is why I carry A hammer when ever im outside.
>>
>>38612955
That's a little overkill don't you think?
>>
>>38612930
It's true. As an attractive man I can confide that we also string women along just because we can. They raise your self esteem and shit, but yeah it's a despicable practice, it takes a man to admit that though
>>
>>38611986
>That's not my job, it's not my fault mommy never told him that. If someone offers me something I'll take it.
we say we hate you for being a woman, but we understand it's your nature. would be as stupid and hating a scorpion for stinging us. /justscorpionthings
>>
>>38611986
Disgusting fat parasite. Your father should have beat you more.
>>
>>38613159
It's human nature to look out for yourself first. I don't understand how letting someone buy me a snack without having a heart to heart about their vices is bad.

>>38613235
I'm 115lbs and my dad is proud of me and loves me. I don't understand how I'm a parasite when I don't demand anything.
>>
>>38611655
>Womens only form of power is their sex appeal
>Why do women abuse the only power given to them?
Gee it's like they enjoy the feeling of power and are corrupted by it
>>
File: 1493728786280.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1493728786280.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>38613515
All the guys here are bitter and don't realize it's their fault for being so thirsty. Most of them are probably orbiters themselves or would be if given the chance irl.
The people here are so unaware it's hilarious.

Why would you be so mad about women getting attention when all they have to do is exist to get it? Stop giving them attention then if it triggers you so much
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.