[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-but... why would you break up with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: girlbreakup.jpg (40KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
girlbreakup.jpg
40KB, 615x461px
B-but... why would you break up with me?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIG2EJzE4o
>>
I'm sorry Stacey but your penis is very masculine and for that reason I'm out
>>
>unsheathes kotono

Y-you know too much
>>
>>38611608
I wanna have sex with other grills. I'm too young for this, sox
>>
File: target date.jpg (440KB, 1440x1217px) Image search: [Google]
target date.jpg
440KB, 1440x1217px
I just went with you to target that one night cause you didn't want to go alone. It wasn't even a date
>>
>>38611608
>B-but... why would you break up with me?
Because your dick is bigger than mine
>>
>>38611608
*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin' p3rs0n4l roastie
>>
you won't let me suck that juicy cock of yours and I can't take it anymore!
>>
>>38611608
You're a collection of pictoral elements compressed into the Joint Photographic Experts Group format. I can't get with that.
>>
Because you're obviously fucked in the head if you are associating with someone like me.
Have some damn respect, woman.
>>
>>38611608
>why would you break up with me
To get there first.
>>
File: 1500127169908.jpg (127KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1500127169908.jpg
127KB, 500x699px
Listen here bby. I'm never gunna break up with you. You're my waifu and my sunshine. Every time you're hurt, I'm hurt. Bby, you're my everything. I wanna hold your hand forever.
>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>38611622
>I'm sorry Stacey but your penis is very masculine and for that reason I'm out
eh, i could learn to love it.
don't be so unreasonable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.