[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo nerds, help a sista out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: remy-1448466499.jpg (189KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
remy-1448466499.jpg
189KB, 1200x1600px
Yo, I heard yall was nerds n shit so maybe yall can help me? I got a problem with my man, I'm dating this nerd black guy(he keeps saying he's mixed but fuck it one drop rule right? Dat nigga BLACK), and he's real insecure now for no reason. See, I got mostly male friends cuz bitches be trippin, but this nigga actin all sensitive n shit now. He seemed fine before but now he act like he don't truly trust me n shit.

Like today, I was goin out wit my friends bryan, ryan, chad, jason michael thomas(god I LOVE how his name sounds), eric, and steve. And my bf suddenly gets upset saying he was tired of me always hanging out with these guys, and actin all jealous, and I'm like "Look nigga. Quit acting all insecure allright? Look, I like them, but they just my friends, you always gon be mah fuckin nigga, got it?" And he STILL tried to carry on.

Look, I aint gonna lie, I been around the block in my day before I got with him, and yeah I prefer white men(white men are sooooooooo fuckin hot, seriously), but the thing is, I got tired of being with hot sexy guys like that, I realized what I really want, is a nice, gentle, sweet nerd guy like him. Yeah my friends are hot, sexy white boys with rock hard abs and big veiny dicks, but I want HIM, why can't he see that, how do I convince him to stop being all insecure n shit? pic related, lots of people tell me I look so much like remy ma
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38608931
this is b8, buuuuuuuuut

your bf is insecure, either deal with his insecurities or drop him
>>
omg this is dreadful
>>
What did the pale white anon posting from his parent's house mean by this
>>
didnt even read op but anyone else notice how friendly niggresses can be? im not even good looking but the only grils that have smiled at me walking down the street or struck up convos have been black or latin
>>
>>38609013
I've always thought that might be because in their community, it seems to be normal to talk to strangers
They seem friendlier in general, you ever see videos or anything from black neighborhoods, where there'll just be a loose gathering of black people at like a store, and someone plays a song on their phone, and everyone in the background joins in or smiles?
It seems nice
I know they have a lot of problems, but I feel like maybe it would be worth to have been properly socialized
>>
>>38609013
>>38609087
ey ey, what about my problem? aint you gon help a sista out?
>>
>>38609087
Sorry
Well, I'd say honestly, you might have to stop hanging out with guys if he's like that
It's not fair, no, but guys who get insecure get jealous
Other than that, I'd say maybe try telling him that you want to settle down, and you could never settle down with a white guy, (whether or not that's true)
No one talks about it much, but guys need reassurance about themselves too, maybe try finding subtle ways to compliment him?
>>
whoops
>>38609231
meant for
>>38609142

whoopsblox
>>
>>38609231
But I already assured his ass. His argument is that I act too flirtatious around them, but I mean I'm a woman, they're hot, flirting is gonna happen alright? Like last week, Mark(another of my friends, he's this hot 6'2" male model looking thuggy white gu) was telling me he had a big dick like a black guy. I was like hell naw, so I got my man over and was like yo show him your fuckin dick nigga. And both he and Mark whip that shit out, and Mark really was big, my man was like a wee bit bigger. And I was like damn Mark you really do got a big nigga dick, shit. Afterwards my bf gets all mad, saying it was weird and embarrassing and why do I care about my friend's dick sizes, as if it's not normal for a girl to talk about and see her male friends dicks.
>>
>>38609272
lmao, okay anytime you do anything dick related with anyone else, he's gonna get insecure, there's no way around that
People act like women are sensitive, but I think men are equally as sensitive, just in a different way
Even if it wasn't that, you wouldn't exactly be happy if some white girl was trying to get him to check out her big ol titties, right? It's about like that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.