[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard you guys are hating on me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: C9TilUSUQAARkmi.jpg (78KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
C9TilUSUQAARkmi.jpg
78KB, 1064x1064px
Lol I heard you guys are hating on me (pic related) and I had to find out way. I came on here for about an hour and LOL I totally see why. It's because I'm literally a god on earth. I got bitches on my dick 24/7. I don't pay them to fuck I PAY THEM TO LEAVE. I literally have paradise on earth because I worked hard on my body. Newsflash: It's not that hard to get ahead in life when you're as ripped as me. I wrote y'all a diss track it'll be coming out in a few days. You guys are hating on me because I'm successful and ripped. I'm set and I'm only in my 20s. Why? Because I have talent and motivation to work hard and GRIND daily. It's hard work to keep up my body, write new raps, vlog daily. You might say "WAAAAH NO IT ISN'T" then why don't any of you try to become as successful as me then come talk to me. And stop dissin' on my bro, only I can do that. You guys are going to get fucking roasted when my new track comes out. You don't FUCK with the Logang.
>>
(you) oreganoriginalo ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>38607840
That guy could easily turn from 6/10 to 9/10 if he got a haircut, jesus christ that is awful.
>>
>>38607855
what's that mean bro?
>>
>>38607867
you're mad lol! I got bitches leaving comments and bitches in my DMs mad angsty to suck my dick. They all know I'm a 10. Haters always rate low!
>>
h3h3 fans are a special type of cancer. you never add to discussions. you make shit threads. you're never funny. your b8 threads are always full of underage faggots.

take this advice to heart: kill yourself
>>
>>38607892
I hate h3h3 I literally roasted them and never heard of them until they made the vids about my bro. They are cancer bro. I hate them and that host is a little bitch coming at my bro because he's hitting more subs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.