[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is why I'm depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1245.jpg (246KB, 999x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
246KB, 999x1002px
What about me is so boring that makes people consistently stop talking to me? Why have I always been an outsider? Honestly people suck so fucking much, I don't even want to live some of the time. I hate this.
>>
>>38607632
I dunno, I'm in the same boat.

>can make friends easily
>ghost me after a month

Not sure why. I'm not needy, I'm always up to do whatever, I'm pretty friendly. But I guess I'm not someone worth holding onto. I don't bother anymore really. I've had nobody in my life who hasn't let me down.
>>
>>38607632
I don't get it either.
I've tried being agreeable, I've tried being confrontational. Adventurous, structured, degenerate, responsible. Doesn't matter.
People just have no tolerance for types like us I guess.
>>
>>38607666
Honestly I just have no idea why people don't like talking to me. I genuinely care about my friends, how their day was, what's going on in their life, etc. For whatever reason though, they just don't give a shit about talking to me, even if we share a lot of interests. Its gotten to a point where even opening up the messages app makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
And always being picked out of a crowd. I've been to a few house parties. I'm just doing the same thing as everyone else, drinking carrying on smoking playing beer pong whatever.
Invariably I get singled out and asked who I am who I'm there with what I'm doing why I'm doing something. It's just maddening.
>>
>>38607716
Ha. I remember when I still used the message app. That was... about 6 years ago now.
>>
>>38607833
I meant that as more of an abstract idea. I use telegram myself.
>>
>>38607821
This is far too relatable. Even if I'm not even doing anything to draw attention to myself, I'll end up getting singled out and made fun of, even in new social circles.
>>
>>38607632
I cant read the text on the picture. What does it say?
>>
>>38607862
As did I. I haven't texted or messaged anyone for 6 years
>>
>>38607632
Once I made really solid friends it made me realize the problem was never with me. The vast majority of the time it is simply bad luck with whomever you're running into. Like for example here on /r9k/ 90% of the time you're bound to run into immature faggots that only think about themselves.

So don't try here; try on other smaller boards or even volunteer shit/meet ups IRL. If you're honestly a robot with a good heart and a good head on his shoulders you have nothing to worry about. Even if you're anxious/suck at talking that's fine; that isn't as important as the previously mentioned shit.
>>
>>38607902
I had a friends like that once. One died. Then the other got married and had kids.
And I'm back at square 1.
>>
>>38607902
This is my first post here, I usually find my friends through big group chats for things I'm interested in. Maybe I am just getting unlucky, or maybe I am just boring. Either way, this is causing my too much anxiety.
>>
>>38607890
I'm told it says "fuck the colorblind." I can't read it myself.
>>
>>38607932
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Unfortunate events suck but it doesn't mean you're an outsider or you suck yourself or anything.

>>38607939
Definitely unluckiness plus sometimes other people just don't take big ass group chats seriously. Logically if you have interests, then you cannot be truly boring. It would be good to try some other methods right?
>>
>Cared about people and tried to be sociable
>ignored by them
>Stopped caring about them and just do my own things
>"Why don't you be more out going, Anon."

I want this shit to end.
>>
File: KFC.png (1MB, 3450x3450px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.png
1MB, 3450x3450px
the colour blind cant see chicken.
>>
>>38607632
Idk op i am in same boat
>Meet this girl through friend
>girl is pretty chill/spicy
>friend made
>add her on snapchats
>message her one night
>get into deep convo develop crush
>get tired fall sleep
>try texting her next day
>no response
>attempt mesaging her every 4 hours or so
>message friend who introduced us
>use her to find out what happened to girl
>tell her i think shes avoiding me
>she says she'll try finding out what happened
>crush updates story
>says she is busy getting ready for "trip"
>bullshit.jpg
Skip to Today
>find out crush likes other guy
>feelsbadman.jpg
not depressed but sad cause i think she is talking to him over me.
>>
Same with me OP. I'm a pretty boring person though, I don't do much or talk to anybody so it's kind of understandable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.