[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it robots, I think I'm finally gonna do something right.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0349.jpg (59KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
59KB, 500x406px
This is it robots, I think I'm finally gonna do something right.
>>
File: 12456236232.jpg (13KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
12456236232.jpg
13KB, 261x221px
suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, stupid
>>
>>38607084
livestream it you coward
>>
>>38607271
seriously, this. i'd do it if i had a gun
>>
>>38607253
>temporary problem lasts 15 years and counting with no end in sight
outsider, leave
>>
Would do it if I could, I live in California so you gotta bend over and get fucked before you own a gun
>>
>>38607336
White people don't have problems, shut the fuck up. You wouldn't last a day in the shoes of someone who has been oppressed by the system from the day they were born, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38607253
that phrase is meaningless and only used by normies who have never been suicidal, stupid
>>
>>38607339
lmao
that's the worst excuse i've ever heard
you are a total pussy just admit it
>>
I always feel like these kids who kill themselves are wasting a huge opportunity
You have a chance to be remembered as a hero, maybe even get a few documentaries about yourself
If I was going to kill myself, first I'd hunt down and kill as many convicted child murderers as I could
That would get your ass some sweet recognition
Can you imagine the news coverage on that shit?
Everyone would love that
OP, if you're not bullshitting, like every single kid who comes here and says that, then you should make yourself a hero before you go out
Make a good name for robots
>>
I don't really have the energy to hunt down several child murderers before I put myself down. I think I'll just do it the old fashioned way. In a dark place with no end in sight
>>
File: photo.jpg (66KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
66KB, 512x511px
ok memey
>>
I think it will all work out, I won't live to regret this decision.

Peace Motherfuckers
>>
>>38607551
Well then you're a faggot and I don't believe you
>>
File: Best girl, Best post.jpg (44KB, 726x683px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl, Best post.jpg
44KB, 726x683px
>>38607393
>you can have problems because "muh orpressun"
name ten ways you were actually oppressed, i mean yourself and not your neo-nigger/spic brethren.
>>
>>38607452
You dumb fuck. People depressed enough to want to off themselves don't even have the energy to get out of bed half the time. Suicide has it's appeal because it's seen as an immediate end to suffering, thus motativing the purchase of a gun, the jumping off of a building, etc. If a person lacks the will to live, then how the fuck would they garner the will to do some stupid autistic shit kill kiddie diddlers?
>>
>>38607084
no you wont youll wake up a few hours later in a hospital bed and itll just be 10x worse. trust me.
>>
>>38607084
OP please don't do it. Message me on kik my username is L979499 and we can talk.
>>
>>38608435
People who commit suicide are selfish, I don't see why you wouldn't want to go out as cool pseudo-celebrity
>>
>>38608525
The people that "care" about the suicidal are the real selfish ones. They fake about caring about the person and when they're gone they cry about what he did was "selfish" ect. I guarantee that these suicidal individuals have tried to talk to people about their problems although, no one cared enough to help them. Calling suicidal people selfish for trying to escape the hellscape they call life is one of the most ridiculous opinions on the planet.
>>
>>38607084
Remember, Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.
>>
>>38607084
Dont do it OP, please
Join this thread, I think you can feel better >>38608083
>>
>>38608674
You sound like a teenager, if you're not, you should try to get over yourself
Everyone is miserable, everyone wishes they were dead
I don't really feel bad when someone kills themself, why should I? They got what they wanted, and their suffering is over
I just think if you're going to take the selfish way out, you should do one last good thing for everyone who isn't going to cancel early
And it would be cool
>>
Do a flip, if you jump.
>>
>>38607084
If you aim it at you're temple then no, you aren't going to do it right. Aim for the back of the head it's closer to the brainstem.
>>
>>38609110
this
putting it in your mouth prevents any last minute flinching from fucking everything up
>>
>>38608788
nice dubs. Sadly these people have been stomped into the ground by life and have little to no energy to even get up in the morning. What makes you think that they would be willing let alone able to do "one last great act of kindness." After being treated like dirt till the point of suicide? Albeit everyone does have their problems, but if someone's situation does reach a point of hopelessness and they're just being used by others by making them "happy" then is it truly selfish to do something that they feel like they NEED to do? Especially if they reached out for help and people ignored them or blew them off calling them "edgy." I doubt I can change your opinion but I feel like the idea of suicide being selfish when the person doesn't have dependents to take care of is just insane. If anything others should have been less selfish and taken the time out of their day to help this poor soul.
>>
>>38607253
>implying life is a temporary problem
Holy fucking shit you're a faggot.
>>
>>38608435
I don't say this often and mean it but fucking kill yourself
>>
>>38609330
>"one last great act of kindness."
I don't know why you're using quotes, I did not say that.
You think I don't want to kill myself?
That would be way better, I'm pretty sure most people wish for death, and probably at least half of al people actively want to commit suicide.
Everyone gets used by other people, eveyone gets used period.
Our lives are not our own.
Reaching out for help doesn't mean anything, you can reach out all you want, everyone you reach out to is almost guaranteed to be as miserable as your are, and they aren't getting help either.
No one is happy, if that's what you think, some people just hold it together better than others.
Suicide is selfish because you will effect people, no matter how little you think you matter.
The last person you talk to will have to remember that for the rest of their life, and stack that up in their pile of bad things that happened to them.
The person who finds your body has to remember that image and add that to their pile
The people who clean your remains up have to add that to their pile
If you have a family, no matter how they've treated you, they'll all feel bad to some degree for it, so that's a bunch of piles
And if you don't have a family, then there still has to be a funeral/disposal, and everyone who takes part in that has to throw that on their pile, and think about oh how sad, this poor person had nothing and no one, add that to the pile
You effect people.
Why doesn't everyone just commit suicide?
If the only point to life is being happy all the damn time, then I guess everyone should just die.
Why do you get to die and we don't? What makes your suffering so much greater?
>>
>>38607393
not the guy youre replying to but
im not white/asian and ive never ever been opressed or had someone been racist to me in my life. plus i lived in some of the whitest areas in my state

be a fucking idiot and you'll get treated like one
>>
>>38607452
If they're convincted then why the fuck hunt them down?

They're already caught
>>
>>38609447
>and probably at least half of al people actively want to commit suicide.

Lol, where do you live? Japan?
>>
>>38609681
Because they aren't dead
The idea is to make them dead
>>
>>38609702
Why?

It doesn't change anything
>>
>>38609698
America
Everyone I know is miserable, I'm miserable, and people don't change
No matter where you go, people are all the same
So that means most people are just unhappy
Some people are good at keeping there shit together, and a lot of people probably make it a point of pride to make everyone know how happy they are, because that means they're doing well in life, it's the same shit as buying a fancy car and big house; a show
>>
>>38609726
>America
>Everyone I know is miserable, I'm miserable, and people don't change

What a load of bullshit, suicidal people are a small minority, I had my English teacher ask to my class if anyone had ever been suicidal here in Italy and they all acted like she acted an incredibly impossible thing, being suicidal here is really uncommon, maybe in America it's different

Not everyone is a social outcast or depressed, most people enjoy life, believe it or not.
>>
>>38609724
Sure it does
There's a big news story on it, everyone not dead gets to watch it and talk about it
You get a small cult following who insist on documentaries about it, and they research your life and try to figure out what led up to it, and that's fun for them
And people have to decide whether you're a hero for killing people who deserve it, or if you're just as bad for killing people who kill people, so that sparks ethical debate, which is interesting
Never even mind that your remove people from the world who could potentially kill another child, and that's nice
Why not?
>>
>>38609726
>No matter where you go, people are all the same

False, it's full of weird people with different tastes, intelligence, background, tastes, this is the dumbest generalization I've ever read.
>>
>>38609748
Okay well then go kill yourself, you're a special snowflake, your suffering is worse than all the little nigglets in Africa
You are absolutely right, no one else feels bad, go kill yourself
>>
>>38609751
>There's a big news story on it, everyone not dead gets to watch it and talk about it

Who the fuck cares?

It's pure ego, not even a spoiled child is that egocentric

>Never even mind that your remove people from the world who could potentially kill another child

If they're arrested then that's not the case.
>>
>>38609758
People as a whole are all the same
Obviously I don't mean every single individual is a four foot tall grey blob that plays solitaire.
What's your point?
Not everyone is unhappy, so the people who are should kill themselves?
>>
>>38609777
>It's pure ego
>I want to kill myself because I'm the most miserable person in the world, no one else is as unhappy as me, you wouldn't understand

I don't see the conflict here
>>
>>38609769
I've never even said I wanted to kill myself, you retarded fuck

>le special snowflake

Is this bullshit conformist buzzword all you 4chan drones can say when con fronted with an opinion different from yours?

Grow a brain, you fucking autist

Most people are not suicidal, believe it or not, the world is not /r9k/ or /pol/, where most people are outcast and so are obviously suicidal.
>>
>>38609805
Ok what is your point then?
You're not op, and you don't think op should grow up and just accept sadness with the rest of us, so what is your point?
Do you have a point, or did you just glance upon this thread like halfway through the conversation and jump in without understanding what I'm saying here?
What is your point?
>>
>>38609802
>I want to kill myself because I'm the most miserable person in the world, no one else is as unhappy as me, you wouldn't understand

1)I have never said I wanted to kill myself

2)If one is so depressed he wants to kill himself but doesn't then it's his problem, I don't see why one suicidal person shouldn't do it if he think that his life is not worth living, the people who don't either are happy or too afraid to do it
>>
>>38609828
>nd you don't think op should grow up and just accept sadness with the rest of us, so what is your point?

Growing up?

What does it mean to grow up?
>>
>>38609447
I must have misread that part of your post. The main difference of a suicidal person's suffering is that they feel they have literally nothing to live for. Instead of having to live the rest of their below par life they just decide to end it. Having to live for others would be a great thing if they did the same. Death effects all, suicide is no different the only difference is the stigma around suicide dying of old age would be just as bad for everyone, Everyone has their own problems like you stated although, some people's problems are far greater than others. There are people in this world who have gone 30+years without the touch of the opposite sex, there are people in this world who are unable to hold/get a job. While there are also people in this world who have no problem with either. I would say that some people suffer more than others and when they do ask for help or even guidance they are ignored. This hopelessness is more or less forced upon them. If I'm understanding your post correctly you're saying that these people are selfish for thinking the only way to escape that pain, that more often than not is caused by other's being selfish, is in it of itself selfish? If people truly cared about the suicidal individual they would have reached out and tried to stop the pain or help them move on. Sadly more often or not people ignore them they just get blown off or preached empty platitudes. The lack of help from the outside is just as selfish.As for the people that the death will haunt it's more or less out of pity than true concern or regret. People do a lot at face value and are sadly out for themselves.
>>
>>38609832
>then it's his problem
I've already explained pretty thoroughly why it isn't just their problem
I'm sure as fuck not happy, every morning that I wake up alive feels like when you lean back to far in a chair, and whether or not most people feel the same or don't doesn't even really matter
It isn't fair to the people who have to deal with whatever you leave behind
>>
>>38609847
Asking the real questions now.....
>>
>>38609847
It means to accept life as life
It sucks ass
When you're a kid, you can run away from your problems because you have no responsibilities
An adult has responsibilities, you can't run away anymore
Suicide is running away
>>
>>38607393
So you mean white boys are not bullied? So who's shooting up American schools since the 90's?
>>
>>38609875
>It isn't fair to the people who have to deal with whatever you leave behind

to deal with what?

Just have your body burned and they're done
>>
>>38609890
Responsibility is a spook

Life has no meaning, there are no great responsibilities bestowed upon you by God or whatever, there are just physical consequences, if you kill yourself the consequence is: you are dead
>>
>>38609862
Why are you explaining to me the feelings of a suicidal person?
I am a suicidal person
I wish I was dead
I do not want to be alive
But our lives are not our own, you don't get to just think about yourself when you become an adult, you are a part of society now, and you have to think about that society
>If people truly cared about the suicidal individual
They don't, and they shouldn't be expected to
Humans are like any other animal; they look out for number one, and if someone is going to make them feel worse, then no, they don't want to be involved with them
Do you want to talk to someone who's always crying about how bad they feel? I wouldn't
No one gives a shit about anyone, that's not like an affront against someone to take personally
>>
>>38609956
Society?

Thats a spook, and it sure ain't gonna crumble if some genetic trash offs himself
>>
>>38609910
No, because we don't live as single units alone
We live in a society
Your life and death effect your society
You shouldn't be selfish, you should consider that society

>>38609895
Please don't make me retype all the other shit involved in a person dying
There's more than that, that makes it sound so simple, there are more steps in between
>>
>>38609985
Why would you consider society?

Suffering will always exist no matter what
>>
>>38609802
Well, that dilemma dissolves with a pull of a trigger. For an hero that is.
>>
>>38609956
If humans are like any other animal and selfishly look after number one then why do they even care about someone killing themself? Is it because that person filled a role in their life? If anything they are selfishly grieving over the loss of whatever role that person filled. Rather than grieving over the
loss of the person.
>>
>>38609976
It's bigger than one person
If everyone who wants to die kills themself, societies will start crumbling
That's why one person can't do, it's a risk to opening the flood gates
I want to kill myself, but I don't
You just shouldn't
You don't want to inspire someone else who wants to, you don't want to start a chain reaction
Same reason murder is illegal
You ever seen someone get murdered, and you think, "Well they absolutely deserved it," but the person who killed them still gets in some degree of trouble?
Because you can't allow it once
"One time" is a slippery slope.
>>
>>38610044
And what if society crumbles?

Who cares, The world won't be better or worse
>>
>>38610041
You are exactly right, couldn't have said it better myself
People are selfish and care about themselves and how well society holds up around them for them, you got it

>>38609997
read>>38610044
>>
>>38610064
Well if you're that edgy, than yeah, who gives a shit, kill yourself
>>
>>38610087
You lost The argument, parhetic spooked trash
>>
>>38610093
What is your point?
What is the message you are trying to get across?
Please, I must be misunderstanding you.
>>
>>38610044
slippery slope is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>38610064
>I DON'T NEED YOU OR THIS TOWN
>CRAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN
>>
>>38610125
>hehe I'll sport the ebin 4chan meme ironic insult

Living with autism must be difficult
>>
>>38610120
Except that it isn't
Skirts get shorter, stronger swear words get allowed on tv, people pierce more outrageous parts of their bodies, etc
People get used to shit the more they see it
>>
>>38610106
Killing yourself is neither bad nor good, it just "is"
>>
>>38610044
You're just trying to take holier than thou stance and rationalize why you're too much of a pussy faggot to do the deed and want to see others like you drudge on broken and miserable.
>>
>>38610176
Okay well I disagree
And whoever finds the body will too
>>
>>38610182
>holier than thou
>want to see people suffer
What the fuck are you even saying
Everyone suffers
I do not personally know any happy people
Are you happy?
No one is fucking happy, get the fuck over yourself
Why do you think happiness is so important anyway?
>>
>>38610211
Why live then if you really think this?
>>
>>38609349
Go fuck yourself. I just explained how it happens faggot.
>>
>>38610228
Because that's it
I don't want to make anyone else suffer, or at least feel bad about having to clean up the mess I leave, about having to arrange a funeral, about me leaving shifts open at work before they can hire someone else to replace me, and the other people at work have a harder time, and that's just off the top of my head
And why would death be better anyway?
Life has been a big fucking disappointment, so why the fuck would death be better?
You have no idea what's beyond the vale, but if life is any hint, it's nothing good
>>
>>38610262
Not him, but if you're OP, you literally started a thread saying you wanted to kill yourself
What do you want?
Were you hoping the least friendly board on 4chan would rally together and tell you why you're so great and why you shouldn't do it?
You've got one faggot telling you why you shouldn't do it, but they're not telling you the reason you want to hear, so you're shooting him down
So what the fuck do you want?
And if you're not OP, you're pushing the same agenda, so same goes for you
Fuck you either way
>>
>>38610272
Yes we do, there's nothing after l, and if life is shit might as well kys
>>
If you're going to go out, please dont go out some faggy normie way like hanging or gun.
>>
>>38610361
At this point, you've made it clear how much you suck, and honestly, you've swayed me
Society would be better off just not having you around
You should absolutely kill yourself, forget about doing anything else first, just be dead asap, that's the best outcome of this interaction
>>
>>38610272
Just so you know. You don't sound caring or compassionate when you say you don't want anyone else to be bothered by your passing.
>>
>>38610390
Have fun living because "muh shift at work", what a fucking worm, you'd be better off dead, you spineless coward
>>
>>38610409
What gives you the impression that I care about being kind and compassionate?
Nothing I have said in this entire thread has implied that I care about that.
I care about not making someone else's life suck a little more, that's it
>>
>>38610419
Okay, let's suicide together
What's your plan? How are you gonna do it?
When are you gonna do it?
Just give me a date and time, and I can meet you anywhere
>>
>>38610432
You're just a worm with The courage to kill himself Who tries to fuel his parhetic little ego by saying you're better than those Who have The courage to do it
>>
>>38610432
>I care about not making someone else's life suck a little more, that's it
Well aren't you a holy man. I hope a lot of pats to the back come your way.
>>
>>38610443
*without the courage to kill himself

>>38610440
I live in Milan, just come here and give me a date, we can meet at the duomo
>>
livestream or it didn't happen you fucking attention whore
>>
>>38610443
Are you having a stroke? What's with all the random capital letters?
When the fuck have I said that I'm better than anyone? I'm not, and I don't think I am
I'd say you seem like you must think you've lost the argument, but I'm guessing that might be the aneurysm talking for you.

>>38610447
Okay here again, what the fuck have I said that implies I want that?
What are you saying?
Nothing I have said implies I think I'm better than anyone, or implies that I think I should be praised for anything.
Are you reading into this further than you should, maybe?
Are you projecting possibly?
I don't know why you have this idea.
>>
>>38607253
Compared to what?

Cjdjfjd
>>
>>38610516
Why do you
type your messages
like song lyrics or poems?
Do you think your messages
to us robots who
think about committing suicide
are inspiring songs of hope and
compassion inspiring us to live on
or are you just actually autistic
faggot?
>>
dont do it op

at least talk to me before you do it

your gonna make me cry
>>
>>38610652
I must be talking to multiple people ,or you're ignoring that I keep saying that I'm suicidal too.
Do take note that I only hit enter after a full stop, not during the middle of a sentence, long post are annoying imo
But, I know I shouldn't even address that, because attacking the way someone types is the step below posting a smug anime girl, and you are clearly out of ideas.
>>
Why are people trying to stop OP? I wish i had the strength to do it.
Fuck man. Just get it over with and haunt me if you can
>>
File: help.jpg (15KB, 435x309px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
15KB, 435x309px
dont listen to them op

shari#6315

talk to me before you go and dont do it your making me tear up
>>
>>38610676
>>38610733
>faggy anime avatarfagging
Now I'm tempted to off myself too
>>
>>38607393
"its the system brooo"
>>
>>38610793
We wuz systemically opressed n shiet"
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38607084
>inb4 OP fails
>>
>>38607393
We wuz kangz
Fuck whitey amirite
>>
would a 12 gauge slug in the
mouth be lightsout? i dont see how someone could tell if theyre aimibg right when in the mouth

isnt it possible to shoot below the brain and be paralyzed?
>>
>>38607084
I love you anon

You arent the first and you won't be the last

You better have gave it all you had
>>
>>38607393
>Implying the system won't work for you if you work it
>>
>>38607084
A spookless argument regarding suicide;
>person A wants to kill themselves
>person B does not
>A kills themselves while B continues to live
It's quite simple
>>
>>38607452
Dumbest post of the week
1ieikdk
>>
>>38607084
I can't begin to understand the pain you're in, I don't know how long you've been considering suicide or how long you've been living with this pain. You may think that no one would care but I would, I care anon. Please.
>>
>>38607253
temporary? i failed out of college, am 23 with no degree. applied to 100s of jobs and no one wants to hire a failure. life is ruined.
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>38607084
Im starting to feel like a pussy.
All the robots and oldfags around me are killing themselves, but i continue to linger on a site i can no longer relate to.
I feel as though when 4chan has full on become redd.it: cuck-chan electric boogaloo is when ill finally have no more relatable anons.
8cha.n is too slow and so is wi.zchan and both our on the same road as this place.
I think OP, one day, we will see each other on the other side.
Maybe in a better place
Good luck
>>
>>38607393
This is the most naive person on 4chan
>>
File: 001.png (263KB, 800x828px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
263KB, 800x828px
>>38608258
>Best girl, Best post.jpg
I'd likd to interjecr for a moment. The girl you're referring to as "best girl" actually isn't the best girl. Instead it's the lovely little lass you can see in the file I have uploaded with this post. I hope I could clear up this little misunderstanding.
>>
File: 18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg (220KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg
220KB, 1200x830px
>>38612616
>This is now a little witch acadamia thread
>>
>>38612657
>tfw no chubby russian qt3.14 to drink vodka with
>>
>>38607253
5/10 for bait
>>
>>38609698
>Japan

Not anymore, nowdays it's china
>>
>>38607084
Livestream it and post link.
>>
>>38612412
where do you apply?
orig
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.